Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"We're not gonna brake the bank. I'm gainfully employed. Ish."

They make it to the counter and Viola rattles off her order. "And cheese. Extra cheese for mine, and his. No drinks. He's gettin' them." jabs a thumb at Hector, then shifts out of the way so he can order.

"Probably." returning to the conversation. "But. Telling stories to a fellow storyteller isn't the same as tellin' them to an audience, yeah?"
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Oh hell no! A story teller can appreciate the craft and effort you put in... But its... I dunno. Professional. Clinical. Now an audience. An audience hangs on every word when its done right. You can see their minds open and their imaginations take flight. That is the buzz. That is appreciation you can see. And you see it in their eyes."

He snapped his attention to the server and purchased two different soft drinks. They could fight over them later.

Collecting the drinks was a battle tight squeeze. Hector grimaced while he jostled - and was jostled by - a small group hogging the freezers while they waited for their orders.
    Last edited by Hector; Sep 28th, 2017 at 04:46 AM.  Reason for Edit: formatting
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"Yeah, that's what I meant." Viola says. Trust a Cahalith to put it into better and prettier words.

With the two of them waiting for their food, and the reactions of the rest of the patrons, their food is offered quick. Viola knows that everyone in here's hoping that they take their food and leave. But. Fuck that.

Viola leads them to a table, sits unwraps her pita and takes a healthy bite. Snagging one of the pops. She doesn't even care which one it is. It's all just a fizzy drink to her.

It's been a while, we should probably wind down -- that is, if you want

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector is silent.

He has real(ish) food again. Normally he'd just tear into it like an animal but he is here, with Viola, among the herd. So he moderates his animal urgings and eats like a man, like a refined gentleman should.

I'll agree with you. Nice little scene.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

And so the two wolves eat.

One acting as a man, with manners to make him. The other, not giving a shit.

The other patrons give them a wide birth and were Viola anyone else, she might have snickered, but she wasn't so she just continues to glare.

Hector is asked questions and possibly answers them in his....own fashion.

Eventually the twosome part, bellies somewhat full, and as they part the Meninna offers to take the Farsil Luhal out for food another time.

Promising that next time dinner will be...far more satisfying.

End Scene
    This was stupidly fun and offered me a new glimpse at Viola's personality we should totally do it again some time!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3