(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice felt weird. She'd been feeling weird since she woke up. All fuzzy and distant, different then what she used to know with the ice, and she...didn't like it. Not one bit. She knew she'd found something, she couldn't remember but it felt right before she'd let Ale stake her, but she just-she didn't-she wanted to feel, and be and just...she didn't know. But she knew she needed something that wasn't sedate. That wasn't a routine or something monotonous.

So, Alice gave thought, who was the lest dull and monotonous person she knew. Which lead to only one answer. Which lead Alice to one question, which she hoped was the right one.

What would Vivian do?

Which is why she texted - well, voice to texted - her Coterie mates about tonight. To get their sexy on and to expect some fun. Which was followed by the address of the only club she did know.

District 30, last time she was here was a year ago. When Konrad was still here, and Alice had eyes.

Then, with the echoing thought of what would vivian do? she dressed.

Alice was terrified of the reception she'd receive with her amethyst shades, and her cane, paired with the outfit she had to borrow from her ghoul, but still she strove forward, because she was afraid.

Just that lighting struck emotion, was already miles better then the soft gauzy distance that had been effecting her.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Book Keeping!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Was she surprised when Alice texted about going out to a club?

Yup.

Part of her wanted to not go, she still had some wounds that were visible, and hard to explain to Kine.

But this was Alice, her Coterie Mate, and more importantly, her friend. So she tore through her closet, looking for something that would work at a club, but cover her wounds. Which she hated.

Finally she found a jacket type shirt that would work. It would be very different from what people usually saw her in. Blacks and tank tops, steel toed boots, you know…her usually attire.

This was red. Bright, fire engine red. And latex. It had black zippers and a little hoodie. And zipped all the way up, it hide those wounds. It was midriff bearing, something else that wasn’t like her, but it shows off her stomach, side and some back tattoos. So bonus! She added black leather pants and stilettos, kept her hair simple and down. Her lipstick matched the red of the top.

She finds a parking spot a little ways away from the club. No surprise there. And pushed the vitae into her body. Her heart suddenly shudders to life, beating once again in her chest. Pale skin becomes flush with life and a glow, though she was still pale. Not as pale as Alice, but pale none the less. She flips the hoodie up and makes her way down the street.

Walking up, it wasn’t hard to miss the Seneschal. Her pale beauty making her stand out. Though it was her outfit that made the Savage pause. That was a lot more skin then she was used to the Haunt showing. Not that she couldn’t pull it off, but yeah.

She slows her walk, allowing Alice’s Beast a chance to feel her own, not wishing to startle her.

“Alice.” She greets, “That is an amazing outfit on you! Wow!” there was praise in her tone, Alice looked great. “Hope I haven’t kept you waiting, I couldn’t figure out what to wear.” This wasn’t her type of club.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

You say club, Vivian says where! The only question that prevailed was what to wear. Of course, she didn't have to look very hard. A black zippered dress with revealing stockings and long gloves were her attire of the evening. Vixen lipstick and the smell of Pure poison were the final touches to her prowling outfit.

The Daeva rolled up to District 30 in her blue Nova. She'd Blushed before getting into the vehicle so when she waved and flirted with any men who drove by, it wouldn't be as off-putting.

In walked Vivian with her swanky way of presenting herself. Flashing any man, or woman for that matter, a come get me look. A necessary distraction for as she drew closer to Ale, her Beast wanted to get the best of her. It didn't take long for her to find her Coterie mates, decked out and more sultry than she'd ever seen them.

"Hello, hello!" She said as she approached them with open arms.

"Alice, oh how we've missed you. This was a perfect idea tonight!" Vivian was also in a bit of a drinking mood, but she'd see how the other two fared before doing so.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Pressure greats her as Ale approached. Alice knew she'd will whatever this was away, but right now - she didn't want to feed that instinctual fear she had around her Coterie mates.

"I haven't been waiting long." Alice says, not even knowing if she had been waiting long, all she knows is that no one's approached for her to give them a real fake smile and a 'waiting for my friends!'

Vivian's arrival, like always is heralded by appreciative whispers, whistles and the knowledge that the kine around her's blood started pumping all that much harder. And the pressure, mixed with not fear, but not the sheer hate felt by those so obviously lesser then she.

"Thanks!" Alice chirps, or tries too, her Curse, even with she's faking life still makes everything about Alice seem fakefakefake! "I just....I wanted to have fun. It's...been...well too long!" says the doll probably with more force then she needed. Nodding as they headed closer to the door.

"Now, I need to know what you guy are wearing!" a distraction maybe, or maybe Alice just wanted to know if she was over dressed, even as she felt exposed in the crisscross skirt.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

District 30 glows from the distance and Quick is drawn like a moth to a flame. The sound quality could be felt from the street. Wandering through the city had given the Levinquick the opportunity to take in the sights, sure. But the sounds? This place is positively electric. Even for a young man who's never found a need for dancing, the promise of hypnotic beats inside is a strong temptation. And what's more? He'll have a much more interesting spot to point out to friends. Giving tours had apparently become a thing.

Quick - or James, rather - had fully intended to escape tonight. Decked out in a black shirt, slacks and a jacket he picked up (with luck) at a second hand store, he's dressed to the same intent. It's not an outfit that screams 'come and get me', but it straddles the fence between class and casual. The kind of look that wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb in the middle of the wrong place. James' normal, mundane and wonderful face wears a bright smile. This new club could be a great place to meet someone new.

No expectations, though. There are plenty of good looking guys out tonight, sure. He'd spotted a few on his way over. He'd have to check out the club to see more, though. Old temptations rise to the surface, thinking of how many Rubes - attractive or not - he'd played for their money. He quickly shoves the thought aside, resolving to make tonight a real escape. No pressure and no bad memories.

He spots a trio of lovely ladies rocking red leather , zippers and crisscrossing fabric on his way up the street. Three outfits all leaning towards something between lingerie and S&M. James hesitates, unsure if he's stumbled into a completely different type of club. Maybe his own outfit wouldn't fit as well as he'd like... which could probably ruin his evening. If this is some kind of kinky sex club, he'd probably have to look elsewhere. Blinking a few times, snapping back to reality, he observes the three from a safe distance. Curiosity pulls stronger than caution, and he waits to get a sense of what's in store.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-08-23 21:15:02 Quick rolls 5 to Wits+Stealth to shadow stealthily (10 Again) 9, 6, 10, 5, 3, 5 2 successes
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

And there it was, another Beast. Eyes snap away from Alice to find Vivian, and her Beast. The one that dared challenge the authority and power of her own. Which didn’t sit well with hers, but they knew Vivian, and they liked her she reminded her Beast before snapping its chain and putting it in its corner.

Smirking, Ciao a te. You are absolutly stunning tonight.” Purrs the Italian giving the Daeva an appreciative once over. “And yes, I couldn’t agree more, we certainly did miss you.” Rather the idea was perfect or not, that remained to be seen for her. This type of club was not her scene. The red latex she wore wasn’t really her thing either, but she couldn’t deny how sexy it made her feel.

Turning back to Alice, “That’s good, cause I would have felt horrible about it.” Kinda. Ok, a lot.

“Well, than we will make sure we have fun tonight! A little dancing, though I warn you, I have zero rhythm, and some drinks, it’ll be a good time.”

And then came the question she was actually dreading, what they were wearing.

“Uh, now remember, I suck at describing clothes, so I’ll try and explain Vivians, and she can describe mine.” Though it was going to sound all wrong, she tries. “Vivian here is going to be breaking hearts all night in a stunning black zippered dress, which she’s paired with some amazing stockings." her voice then gets softer with a hint of mischief, "which I think she can make shorter and more plunging if she wanted." it was still playful. "She has long white gloves and looks great. Though she always does.” She adds with a wink to Vivian. “If I didn’t do the outfit justice, please feel free to jump in.” she adds with a laugh.

She then catches site of the guy approaching. He had a boyish charm about him, not the Savages type, cause he looked like she could chew him up in a matter of seconds.

A sly smile spreads across her red lips, Ciao,” she greets with a small wave, “I can promise we don’t bite.” Well, not at first anyways, she cannot grantee it later, but she can grantee he would love it if they did. “You lost? Or waiting for someone? Or maybe avoiding someone?” she asks, curious yet playful, not used to guys just observing. Unless it was Vivians beauty, which could totally be a possibility.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

"Thank you both." Soaking up the compliments like her life needed it. She wasn't modest, ever. Why bother. She was a proud Daeva, but she had some humbleness about her.

"And fun we shall have!" Stalking prey, trolling for men, things she'd normally list in private but probably frowned upon in a club.

"So Ale is wearing a provocative fire-engine red midriff vinyl jacket with a black leather pants and my god, stilettos! The jacket or hooded jacket is pretty unique. It nicely exposes her tattoos on her stomach and arms. She looks very bad-ass sexy, especially with matching lipstick that makes her lips say 'come and get me boys'." She smiled at the Gangrel because it was probably quite opposite and more like 'I'm coming to get you, boys.'

Vivian tapped Alice on the Arm before speaking again, and indication of someone else other than her in the area. Leaning in and whispering to the Haunt. "So, this guy who is sporting the Johnny Cash look just strolled up, I think. Boy next door type."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A smile, awkward, forced and fake. "Thank you!"

Alice's mind tries to fill in the picture her Coterie mates painted of each other's outfits, when her mind comes to some semblance of an image of remembered people and colors, she relaxes internally. Not so out of place in her out ensemble, or at least not while standing near her Coterie mates.

"Sounds as lovely as ever," A smile towards the Daeva. Knowing whatever she put on she'd pull off - and maybe pull off! - Alice laughs at her own thoughts, suprised at just what had come from them. A hand waves, dismissing the sound, "I think...I'm going to need to beg your expertise for a shopping trip - I had to borrow this!" her bone pale fingers pinch the fabric of her skirt.

"I didn't know you had a jacket like that Ale," and she really didn't, to Alice her mental picture of Ale was one in black, all jeans, tank tops and combat boots. With the occasional picture of her in that black dress. The one with the flowers that showed off her ink. "Sounds amazing though!" Alice adds in her hollow voice, maybe it wasn't just her that wanted to try something new.

Ale's Beast moves away, followed by her voice and the presence of Vivian's Beast pressing closer, which is followed by the realization that Vivian was leaning closer.

A startled laugh escapes the doll once more, but this time she leans close to Vivian to whisper the reasons why. "Why is it, that my first thought is that we're going to eat him alive?" and with the tone Alice tries to weave through that sentence, the haunt definitely didn't mean in a kindred way.

12. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick, looking a little taken aback, smiles sheepishly as the tattooed girl spots him. "Nothing like that. Just not sure how to spend the night." Giving the group a very pronounced head-to-toe for emphasis and quirking a brow, he asks "Left the whips and fuzzy handcuffs in the car?" He smirks a little, more than willing to play. Rather than converse from afar, he closes the gap and approaches the three.

Drawing closer, his hands find the pockets of his jacket - a sort of defense mechanism against any sudden urges to fidget as he speaks with them. All three of these girls are well put together. Nothing like a random collection of freakish Lost. Though the girl with the shades might be an albino. Nobody's perfect. She's still beautiful. Almost perfect.

Too perfect?

He stares for an agonizingly drawn out second before realizing himself. He can only imagine the lengths she must have gone to get that look. No one is born that perfect. The Levinquick can't decide if he's jealous or just put off. It takes him a moment to put two and two together, but the cane is probably not just for show. Good thing he hadn't joked about 'wearing sunglasses at night'. He blinks a few times. "Love the dress." he says, covering.

The redhead is something else altogether. If James had ever been interested in women, she'd have fit the bill. She seems to scream for attention in all the right ways. "Name's James." he says, for all three's benefit but almost exclusively leveled at this enticing beauty. "Love to see what goes on here." He jerks his head towards the club. "Long as I'm not underdressed."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread