THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Relieved laughter, "Oh man- you weren't kidding when you said not too long ago. And thanks, that is a bit of a relief. I don't mind waiting and making sure I am signing up on the right program for me, but I know not everyone approves of that track. And with the Us in Sacramento being kinda small I didn't want to risk having to find a new place to live."

"I would definitely love the chance to pick your guys' brains on what you do know. While I'm cool with waiting to get the right info, I also know better than to be a bump on a log about actually getting that info."

Dangerous item? Chemical components? On top of alternate dimension? Yes please. But first lunch.

Or... not.

"Halloween? I'm a fan of it I guess. Never owned a house to really deck out or hand out candy from but dressing up can be enjoyable. Why do you ask? Is it a big thing here? I mean..." rolls eyes to concede obvious point, "more so than elsewhere?"

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Yeppers." But it was already September. Which. Blew her mind. Because. Yeah. "Yeah, it's a big thing. Order picks. Some peeps be all like no it's not, just politics and whatevers, but like. It's not. You know? Like. It's a Big Deal." Pushing food forward, and grabbing her own to nom. "But. Like whatever you pick - if you pick - it'll be all good. We're just happy to have you. Even if you join the Free Council." Cheeky grin, and a wink.

Head bob and nomming, "True. But. I do keep my ear to the ground. Sort of my job." But she'd feel better, if the spiders and their web-filled world went up in flames.

"Kinda...? Like Faye's all for it. Like waaaaay into it. Me? I'm happy to veg and movies. Only reason I went out last year was a old Cabal mate dressed up with me and took me to a place."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “That’s a great way to go about it, very smart. It’s not a decision to decide lightly or on a whim. So take all the time you need.”

A hand waves dismissively, “You don’t have to worry about anyone here treating you differently based off your Order, should you join one. We’re all friends and family, and as such, we accept things like different Orders. And yeah, anytime you want to ask questions, let me know. Always willing to answer em.” Being open to questions helped dispel some mystery and rumors.

“Oh, I’ve never really decked out a house or anything, I just love dressing up.” Solemn nod.

Laughing at Tuesday, “Not waaaaay into it. I just love getting dressed up in costumes, it’s so much fun! Sure, I can dress up for my shows, but Halloween is different.” She could go all out. “But vegging and watching movies is good too, I’m just going to have a kick ass costume and go out too.” Yup.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirks. "Noted." So far no option had been eliminated.

Food time! Mouth full means initial verbal compliments are unavailable so thumbs up are offered while swallowing. "Compliments to the chef!"

"I've done a couple costume parties so I know the appeal of a good costume. And I can see the difference- a show costume is still you but a Halloween costume can be a total break."

Eating. One of the few things in life that can be as pleasurable as it is good for a person.

"I mean... Halloween is like Mardi Gras in that it seems to have spilled past its technical date into a whole span of time. So I imagine it would be quite feasible to do multiple costume events in addition to vegging with movies. The real question is... are the movies Halloween themed?"

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday does a jaunty half bow as she munches on her own food, "Thank you, thank you."

Hazels look at Faye, "You know....we can totally decorate. We have the space to do something epic." because Theater. "Okay. Fine. Not. Waaaaaay into it. But. More into it then me. Like I like it well enough. But." Shrugs. "I'm a bigger fan of the first when all the candy goes on sale." laughs~

"And yep. Themed. Like I wanna do slasher flicks, starting with Halloween. And prolly ending with Jason. Since Freddy right before bed.....no thank you." head bobs, "And, yeah...Halloween's already pretty big. Like the stores have had the Halloween stuff up for a while already, so. You wanna? Like do a movie thing lead up, get pumped, maybe costumes, and then more costumes? Then head out on the thirty-first? For a party or a club? Like I still wanna do something at the and with the Consilium, like a costume party. Punch, music. Etcetera." plans, man. Plans.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Pulling her own plate closer, Faye eyes the food before digging in. A few bites were taking before she grins, “This is amazing Tuesday!” and it was! The unicorn was certainly refining her cooking skills.

Nodding to Sand, “You got it. I have a variety of costumes for my shows, each one a different feel and theme depending on my audience. Not nothing beats pulling out all the stops for Halloween! My favorite costume thus far is my Harley Quinn one. Deep red and black leather outfit.” Plus she looked awesome in it.

Looking over to Tuesday she nods again, “We do have the space. But would it be something to bring people in, or just for us? Cause each one is different as far as what we would need. And yes, the candy sale is always a must after Halloween.” Have to stock up on that yummy stuff.

“Hey, I’m down for it all. I plan on hitting the town dressed up, cause it usually means free drinks and cute guys.” Wink. “But I’d be down for movies and then getting ready. And yeah, we should do something with the Consilium. Our numbers might be small, but it’d be goof to have something fun and laid back.”

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Looks like October is booking up fast," Bite, chew, swallow. Talking with mouth full is not only rude but hinders proper articulation.

"Could always sorta mishmash-roll it in one? This is a theater after all right? Host a Consillium Halloween movie mashup shebang here? Decorate the place up a bit. Show some Halloween movies, popcorn snacks, costumes, drinks, et cetera as you say."

Bite, chew, swallow. Talking with mouth full is not only rude but hinders proper articulation.

"And yes on costuming and clubbing." No costume ideas yet for appropriate gaining of free drinks, but that was a problem for the next page.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday fells good. Since. Food. Her food's good and peeps like it and they're not trying to sneakily trash it. So. Win~

"Ooooh~" Tuesday nods, thinking. Imagining, and then nodding again. "Yeah. That's - yep. We should do that. Decorate invite all the peeps, which is Campy and Dick - maybe. He lived here. But, yeah that sounds like fun. Then we can get his dare done. And then go out for Halloween-Halloween...." thoughts, thinking them out loud. Which makes plans.

Sand was right. October was already filling up! Which was good. Since. Stress. Losing some. Good.

Blink. Blink. Lack of yummy food because eated it.

Hazels sweep the pan, and she fixes up seconds.

"So. Yeah. All of that. Happening."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Food is chewed as she listened, and then her head is nodded,

“That sounds like an awesome idea! We certainly have the room, and I’m sure we can figure out some spooky decorations!” her mind was already going over what they could do. She had seen a lot of videos and pictures of how to decorate on a budget. Yup, this was going to rock!

“So, speaking of costumes! Tuesday, we had talked about doing a theme, did we still want to do that? If so, what theme did we decide on? Or have we not decided yet? Cause the sooner we decide, the sooner I can get things together.” Another bite.

“But,” she begins, “before we decide. There is the possibility that we could have a third.” Eyes flick over to Sand, a hint of mischief glimmering in them, “If you were ok with it.” That was said to Sand. “And if you don’t mind a third party to our theme costumes.” Shrug. Having a third could be fun. "But that is by no means any pressure. If no one wants to do a theme, that's ok with me."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

After initial chow down to satisfy gut hunger, slower bites are savored. Also savored- the approval on additional suggestions. MO never had been nerdy introvert so approval signs from 2 of 4 was a good start.

Pause.

"Dare? From the truth or dare thing that was mentioned? Ooh... what does he have to do? Can I ask?" Resume eating.

"Me?" So much for not talking with mouth full, as the words is mushed up due to surprise. Chews & swallows. "I mean- I guess I'm fine with it. I don't have a costume yet so it wouldn't ruin any plans on my end."

Hesitation.

"I'm not exactly a seamstress though so as long as I don't have to you know... make any class-A cosplay stuff and can try to just cheat with money..." When entering into a group project it was smart to be upfront with skills brought to the table. And more importantly sometimes, those not.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread