Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Oh yeah. Dick-Oculus. We did truth or dare, and he picked dare and we-me and Faye-get to dress him up as a Scarecrow for a bit on Halloween." Tuesday grins a wicked grin, "He's gonna be a 'sexy' scarecrow. Like. Daisy dukes and artful straw." she laughs picturing it.

"Yeah. We were gonna do Batman doctors -- like I'd be a female Scarecrow, since. He was a doctor at Arkham before he went all villain or something. Buuuuut." Tuesday's hazels sweep the room. "There's three of us. Faye's already got a Harley Quinn costume she likes...I could be Catwomen, and Sand? How do you feel about Poison Ivy?" Gotham City Sirens? Sounds like hella fun.

Tuesday giggles while pulling out the ice cream they'd squirreled away before she started making the gyros.

"Yeah. I'm not making it. I'm all about ordering it. Like there has to be a place. Or maybe I could custom order it, since. Catsuit. I'd...prolly want that to fit right. Yeah?"

We're past the month mark, we should probably wind down and think about a new scene!
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She goes to take a bite, but laughs instead as she remembers the truth of dare night.

“That was an epic night! We so need to do that again sometime.” She didn’t come up with as creative dares as Tuesday did, but she still had fun. "Hey! Maybe we could get Campy to join us!" would he play a truth or dare game? Would he have awesome dares?

“Nothing wrong with buying a costume! I bought mine, cause sewing leather just wasn’t going to happen. I’m better with makeup anyways. Long nights of not being able to sleep have me surfing Youtube for how to videos, so I can help with that if we need.” There had been many, many errors with attempting different makeups, but a few successes. Practice really did pay off.

Her eyebrows wiggle up and down as Tuesday describes the dare. “Oh yeah, the daisy dukes are soo happening! Cause you should always read the fine print before agreeing to anything.” Wink.
    He never specified they type of scarecrow, and neither did they. So yeah, it was going to happen.

There was a shrug, “We don’t have to decide based off a costume I already have. I’m totally game for something else if someone has an idea. I don’t have to use my costume again, I can work it into a routine or something. So yeah, game for something else.” True story. She didn’t have to wear her Harley Quinn costume, she could totally find something else.

Nodding to Tuesday, “Defiantly a custom order, to get the perfect fit and all. I could give you the website I ordered my Harley Quinn leathers from, the might have something worthy of Catwoman, cause leather is there thing. So they might even do the shiny patient leather. Or again, we could totally figure something else out.” She was fine with whatever.

I'm good for wrapping and another scene

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A snort of laughter, "I see why playing the game is dangerous."

Fingers are licked of last traces of gyro, "Poison Ivy- red hair and plant suit right? I wouldn't be against it. Who hasn't wondered what it would be like to be a red head?

"Well... was the Harley Quinn already used as a Halloween costume? If so, then I can see wanting to shake it up. But if not... I bet there might be another Doctor in the Batman series. I mean- those guys are all over comics aren't they? Something about always protect the healer?"

Sounds good. New scene fully or shift to music time in the same night?

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Was pretty fun." Tuesday agreed, nodding and spooning herself some ice cream. "And. If you didn't guess. Always up for Truth or Dare." grin.

Laugh, "But fun~"

Head bob, "Sure. We don't have to do DC or Marvel or anything like that. There's like lots. Lots and lots of things out there to pick from." hazels sparkle and Tuesday looks at Faye, "Hey, I could pull off a Lady Fox." she elbows her cabal mate, "And so could you~!" hazels turn to Sand, "Sorry. You needta be a Fox before you can be a Lady Fox." enticing you to join da best cabal yet?

Probably should head to a whole new scene, we've already music shifted to later in the day.
    One more post each sound good to you guys?

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The three chat into the night, debating the most pressing of concerns....

...which ice cream flavor reigns supreme.

Since it's been a bit and we're 14 days over, I'm just gonna close this down now. Thanks guys for the fun scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread