Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Lets plan a fight

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The night had come, it was time to plan the assault on the Brood. Or what would inevitably turn into an assault. Especially if Dirge came with her twisted friends. Which was more than likely.

So she had one of the meeting rooms setup. A white board had been found and rolled into the room with a rough outline of a warehouse. It wasn’t the same warehouse as before, that would just be fucking stupid. But one she looked for on her own, without the help from her Status among the underworld. She still felt that someone sold her out and that bugged the piss out of her. At some point, when the Brood was handled, she’d smoke the rat out and flay the skin from their bones. Slowly…painfully…dragging the pain out until they begged for death. But death wouldn’t be easy for them. Yeah…the Savage was a little ticked.

The Reeve sat in a chair at the front of the room, a little tense. This had to be done right, there was no room for error. They had Twist going with them, and nothing could happen to her. If Twist fell to the Brood or Dirge, Ale had a feeling she would face a worse fate at the hands of Asa. So they needed to be as careful as they could. But of course she knew, not everything could be planned for.

She was fairly casual in a white sheer button down shirt which was over a black tank top. And she still wasn’t completely healed from the last fight. The black, veiny wound still very visible. Though maybe the Savage wanted it that way, drive home the point that they were going up against formidable foes. Or maybe it was still a badge of honor for her. Whatever it was, she wasn’t saying.

A hand rubs her forehead as her mind plays worse case scenarios.

Let's do it! Time to take out the trash!*evil laugh*
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

R
    Robert Longstreet

Tonight, Longstreet didn't bother with fancy attire. This was supposed to be a no-nonsense meeting hosted by a non-nonsense woman, so a plain black t-shirt and jeans was all he needed. Well, that and a gun. Not that he planned to use it at the meeting, but the shadows these nights held many dangers.

Like vampires, for instance. The kind that stalked the streets in search of lonely homeless people down on their luck who only wanted some change from strangers - and said strangers obliged, leaving a hundred dollar bill right beside the body almost completely drained of blood. It was hard to control oneself, especially when needing so much of the red liquid to heal the terrible wounds from the skirmish before, but the last thing Longstreet needed was a dead guy on his hands. So he left him there, breathing. At dawn, he will wake up.

He enters the warehouse to find it empty but for the hostess, and it pleases him, even if Reeve's superior Beast howls at his own in rage and contempt. Easier to deal with a trickle of monsters than with an established gathering. Longstreet hates being late.

"Evening" He welcomes the Gangrel politely and respectfully, with a slight nod of his head. A sign of hierarchy recognized.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-08-19 15:46:04 Robert Longstreet rolls 7 to Feeding (Str 3 + Subterfuge 1 + WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 5, 6, 9, 8, 10, 3, 7, 7 4 successes

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Heal da Bashing!)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Blood moved and Alice felt the last of her aches fade.

Wearing, a dark fitted vest over a purple blouse, with not a skirt, but dark slacks, Alice steps out of her office to the meeting room Ale had set up for the evening, Alice wonders just how this will go. What had changed in her months...away.

Folded over an arm was a hoodie. Which would be offered after the instinctive flinch Alice would gain from the press of Ale's monstrous Beast.

....which never came. Alice stood in the doorway and didn't feel the Wraith press away, it didn't hiss and beg for her to flee. Was...this what seemed to get savages in so much trouble? Alice wondered to herself, thinking that torpor hadn't strengthen the Wraith, so the cause had to be the only thing to change within.

Alice didn't know comfortable she was with this. Excluding those who Masked themselves, Alice liked knowing where she really stood with those around her.

"Good evening," a simple greeting as she presses farther into the room, focused as she was on the Reeve, she missed the presence of another. The curling threat of the thuggish aura'd haunt contradicted the Wraith flicking a dismissive tail at the mewling thing that was Longstreet, which, of course was what the doll was used to.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes unlimited sink liked this post

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Cross appears shortly after Alice. Wearing what he always does: black suit, white shirt unbuttoned at the throat. Horrible scars and something between a frown and a scowl.

The exposed Beasts of Alessandra and Longstreet don't help his already black mood. One is terrifying, the other infuriating. Neither will make him lose control, though. Not tonight. There are plans to make, strategies to design. And Heretics to ash.

Flat, blue eyes find the Seneschal, stay with her for a long moment before he speaks, "Good evening, Seneschal." Now his gaze finds Ale, "Reeve." And finally, Longstreet: "Brother Longstreet."

Greetings offered, his attention turns to the whiteboard and the diagram of the warehouse: "Hope I haven't missed anything."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist had left directly from a rehearsal and a quick glance at her outfit revealed such. Her dress was a dark sleeveless piece that matched her eyes, clunky fashion jewelry adorning wrist and ears. It was the second glance that made one question the assumption of her work origins- heeled pumps an inch higher than business attire called for, the hemline of her dress falling mid thigh versus at knee, the tousled bun that left a few stray strands to curl around her face rather than a sleek pulled back affair.

Heels to gouge into eyes.
    Short hemlines to allow freedoms of movement when killing.
    Messy hair for a messy job.

The thoughts were hissed by her beast as she stepped into the room and the presence of other beasts sparked against her own. Brushing a strand of hair from her eyes, she likewise silently brushed away the words and the beast.

A quick, even if unseen, curtsy was quickly offered to Alice along with a pleasant "Seneschal." To Alessandra, a dip of her head and her own greeting, Reeve."

Moving deeper into the room, she found a seat and, apparently unconcerned with how much higher the very act of sitting made her hemline go, sat.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast stirs in anger as Longstreet appeared. Foul saliva dripped from its maw as it yanked and demanded to be set free. Set free to rend this weak Beast.

Dark eyes narrow briefly as she straightens in her seat, “Seems someone came armed. To a meeting. Held in Elysia.” Words were brief, no need to explain them. “I suggest you don’t do that again, or check it before hand. But thank you for coming.” This would be remembered. Maybe he was still a little foggy from his nap. Sure, she could punish him, but this wasn’t the time. It would be a small meeting and they needed to focus on the task at hand.

And then Alice appears. This time, the Reeve stands and bows respectfully. Even if her Coterie Mate couldn’t see her, others would. Not that she would care, she showed respect where it was due and where it was earned.

“Seneschal Hart, thank you for joining us.” She then spots the hoodie, a little surprised, not expecting to get it back. And not worried about it. Hands gently accept it and drape it over the chair.

Then Cross enters. A nod of her head is offered,

“Deputy Cross, good evening.” She greets, still standing. “You haven’t missed anything, people are just arriving. Though some have come more prepared for a fight rather than a simple meeting.” Surly he would catch on to what she meant.

Finally, Twist stepped into the room. A little more casual than Ale was used to seeing her, but still stunning none the less. Perhaps she had been dancing?

She then dips into a curtsy, “Your Grace, thank you for coming.”

Once Twist sits, so does she.

“So everyone knows what this is about, we’re going after the Brood again. More specifically, Dirge, who’s name was dropped one both previous run ins. Now I’ve never dealt with her before, but from what I’ve been told, but both His Highness, and Her Grace,”
    a nod was offered to Twist, “she is not one to be taken lightly or underestimated. Hence the meeting.” She looks around the room.

“I don’t want us caught off guard like last time, we can’t afford it. I scouted another warehouse on my own. I don’t know how they found us last time, but I’m not taking any chances that my Contacts aren’t compromised, or anyone else for that matter.” She wasn’t accusing, just stating how it was. “I want to know everyone’s strengths, so we can be positioned for the best outcome. And if anyone has any thoughts on the whole thing. Now, Her Grace is here because she has not only been around Dirge, but she will be calling her to the location. We can pretty much bet that she’s not coming alone, so we need to be ready and alert. I also wanted her here to answer any questions you guys have, it’s imperative we’re all on the same page going in. Failure is not an option, and no one will fall, we have to be ready to give them all we have. We know they fight to win, but so do we.” She couldn’t…wouldn’t…let any of them fall to the Brood. That was a failure and a win for the Brood.

“So lets have it, questions, opinions, thoughts. The quicker we get those details hammered out, the sooner we can wipe them from the Domain.” And she was serious, she wanted their thoughts and opinions. Was eager to hear that they had to say.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-08-22 20:29:44 Ale rolls 6 to Gun?(Wits+Comp) (10 Again) 4, 2, 6, 9, 7, 3 1 success
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes unlimited sink liked this post
    R
    Robert Longstreet

The Reeve turns the restrained aggression up to eleven and Longstreet eyes her for a second, confused. Finally, he decides it's not worth it to fight, not with her and not now "You can hold on to it, if you want" He says, pulling the piece out slowly and extending it for Alessandra to take "But I'm not apologizing for being prepared. Especially since how 'secure' the last 'secure location' turned out to really be" Because snitches or people tailing you. It looked like the tattoed woman could have a severe case of one of them.

In any case, when the three other people trickle in, they get acknowledged as their position dictates. Cross with a nod. Alice with a slight bow, and the Archon with a deeper one - respectful, but not subservient. It helps that all of their Beasts are cloaked.

He listens to the Reeve's little speech, one that could be summed up in "we need a plan to avoid a fuckup like last time". Interrupting at any point would be rude and unnecessary, so he waits to be the Exposition Man until after she's done. "At the interrogation we were told that you people ashed a 'Prince Straiphen', apparently a figure of reverence for the heathens. Precious little in the way of context, though" His eyes turn to Twist, hoping to nudge her towards a few words on the matter, if she knew anything. Every bit of info helps "We also learned that the Brood is holed up in two locations: somewhere in Roseville and at Old Maitland Junkyard. I have some people owing me a favor on the street, perhaps they could scout one or both of those for us" Or even draw them a plan of these places. How cool would that be? "It could help to torch at least one of those before we take on Dirge"

"Now as for my strengths in a fight, they are distributed equally between shooting and smashing things. I can also perform some crowd control with Nightmare if need be" He looks deeply thoughtful for a second, not a sight you find often on his face "It would help to know the layout of the warehouse. If there's a vantage point and the summoning can be done from some distance, we can pour something greasy where we expect the heathens to manifest, and then pick them off as they try to stand upright" A beat "Likewise, if we could devise something heavy hanging from the ceiling it might be possible to drop it on them, injuring, killing or at least scattering them in the process"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Ale's word slice through the air, followed by the voice of the thuggish aura'd haunt.

"Mister Longstreet, this isn't an arbitrary location." she says, thinking that his time in torpor was worse then hers, she remembers the White and shudders, what could have happened in those horrible moments that stretched off into forever for him to bring a gun, here? "I'm sure you've noticed the crowd you passed on your way here, the music, thrumming and echoing a pulse. The space that which normally holds Court, and the hallway branching from off from the offices of the tittles members of the Domain to lead to this backroom." a pause, "You are in the Nox. And you never, ever bring a weapon passed the check. Since you didn't wrap it in shadows," though Alice wondered if he even had that power, since the mewling whine of his 'beast' was still oh so very visible. "I'm sure it was an accident, remnants of the fog clouding your mind." she finishes, following Ale's lead.

Slowly the others arrive, and each are greeted. Robert, a nod and a too-wide smile, Twist, a bow, because curtsying in pants never felt right.

Finding a seat, closer to the head then the foot. Alice listens, "I'm sure Reeve Antinori has blueprints that can be gone over." Alice says, unknowing of the whiteboard.

As each of their skills are brought up, "I'm better with a weapon at hand, and in a pinch I can make one out of anything. After our last confrontation, I've made sure I can move the Blood as I need to withstand more punishment." which Alice was sure was in part why she fell once more to frenzy.

Considering, "If we just soak the place in gas and wait to light it up....It might work. But we'd only get Dirge. None of her flunkies would stay with the that scent on the air," then her mind turned back to the horrible night the Farm burned. "Or maybe not."

Turning to Twist, "Your Grace, how would this Summoning work? Would Dirge be drawn to you or a location of your choosing? Is there a time limit? I mean, could she fight the power until she has her cell ambush us? Could she make us wait for hours or until the sunrises? If her will is strong enough could be put off meeting us until it suits her, or, yes like Mister Longstreet said, would Dirge materialize out of nothing, or would be walk or whatever else until she comes upon us?" the words die off, the haunt waiting for what the Daeva would say.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

12. Likes unlimited sink liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Catching Robert's glance and more importantly, his words she turns dark eyes toward him, a single eyebrow raised.

When she spoke, her words were slow, "Prior to Prince Clarke the city was ruled by Prince Freddrick. Prior to him were years of chaos resulting from the overthrow of Prince Straiphen. 2 years ago we found where Freddrick had imprisoned Straiphen. Whether you choose to look at our granting his final death as a mercy from the tortures of Freddrick or an act to prevent the rising of a threat to our city, either way the result was the same. He is no longer."

"As for how Dirge will be summoned,
    she continued answering both Robert and Alice, "It will be to my side. So while trapping her and any companions she may bring in a fury of fire and stakes, I would prefer we avoid such as I will be right there next to her." Though her tone was full of dry humor, a single look at her face would reveal that she was serious.

She was confident in her skills but even she had no wish to put them to even that sort of test.

"As for further details... The summoning lasts from when I initiate it until sunrise. It will be for Dirge alone and it will create in her a push that will drive her to my side. She can resist but I will resume the summoning the next night and so on. I will win."

"It is not a mindless drive though, she will have the freedom to plan a safe arrival and utilize all her faculties as she is drawn to me. This is how she would be able to bring friends. A simple phone call as she makes her way to me will gather them."

Drawing to a close she looked around to see if there were further questions.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Cross gives Twist a respectful bow along with a murmured "Your Grace" upon her entry. Other than that, he holds his tongue as others speak. Though those cold, blue eyes do find Longstreet, offering him a look of disapproval when it's revealed that he's come armed. This one will need to be straightened out. There's enough to worry about without silly breaches of decorum.

When Twist has finished her explanation of Straiphen's place in the domain and its history, Cross adds a question of his own: "Thank you for the clarification, Your Grace. One further point, though: was this Straiphen known to have associations with the Brood before he was...taken care of? As Brother Longstreet noted, the Heretic we questioned seemed to hold him in high regard. She called him 'The Lizard King' and a 'paragon'...an example for her kind. She also mentioned Brady as one of his followers, who I believe was an associate of the one we ambushed at the Delta King, Rhayna..." Cross had stood with Twist during part of the final encounter with that Succubus, and heard of her connection to Brady from David Regan, former Shadow Priscus. He is looking for a little more context here, trying to understand where, exactly, this particular conflict began.

Again, he keeps quiet while Twist explains the summoning process, soaking up the information. As always, he is astounded by the powers of the Blood.

Next, he turns to the Alessandra: "You know my strengths, Reeve Antinori. Guns, knives, my hands: I can handle myself. Especially when the Blood has...augmented my strength. I'm also able to cloak myself in shadows, which could be an asset here. Finally, I have limited facility with the art of Nightmare." Though he's rarely used The Face in recent nights.

He pauses for a moment, seeming to consider something, "And it may be that Brother Longstreet has a point: uncovering and neutralizing the Brood's nests before our confrontation with Dirge would certainly reduce the risk of her bringing company when she's summoned..."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread