Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi gives a sage-like nod, but laughs after a moment. If she were to pass the Directorship to another, it wouldn't be impulsively over coffee, even if it was more then just tempting to do so.

"Exactly!" Mhairi nods, "I want to have a Commons for us, and then we know what's on the other side of Funderland. And if he doesn't like it, then fine, he doesn't have to visit." there was a huff to her tone,

"I don't know if he wanted to levy a blanket ban, but what I got from him - which might be wrong. Mhairi flicks her fingers in the air, quicksilver flies, "But I got a-a, well, more of Big Brother vibe for the whole thing." not just for policing their comings and going to the hedge.

Mhairi sighs, then uses a free hand to rub her temples. "A big chip? That's putting it lightly." she says, distractedly, wanting to will away the headache that seemed to have sprung up.

Dropping her hand, and looking the ethereal women in the eye, "Yes, yes I do. You're my first pick to fill that role." that wasn't even flattery, just the plain truth.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, if there is no other way, I am in," Ingrid replied. She raised the cup to her lips but did not drink; instead she put it right back down again.

"You know, we agreed - me and our mutual friend - that Spring needed to have more visibility in the power structure." She grinned again.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

To that, Mhairi couldn't help but laugh. "Good!" a proper smile from the wisp, "I didn't know what I'd do if you didn't agree!" and she really didn't.

Her head tilts, relaxing now that she'd done her babbling, and the position had been offered, apparently accepted and nothing exploded.

"I can totally agree with that." she nods sipping on her coffee, "I actually, well. I was..." she fumbles, "What I really want to see is the Three plus four - someone from each Court to make sure the Seasonal voices and concerns are heard. And I want four because when I have my Director hat on, I can't think of Autumn first. I have to think of everyone, and what's best for them. But I know, that with are numbers, that's probably a pipe dream." She sighs, "Which is why I was thinking of only adding one more to the table. An ambassador from the missing Season, I mean. Each Court already has a tittle for that."

Fell-flames flicker, Autumn's last Legate of Mists, was Terri. With that memory, came a darker, more painful one. Terri, in that corpse tree hollow, Lady Salome's stupid fucking smile.

"But if, something happens, and one or more of the Three are of the same Court, then we'd increase the number of ambassadors. Or that's my thinking anyway."

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thats one way of looking at it." Ingrid agreed. "It has the potential to make things very top heavy." She shrugged and played with her cup. "S'pose it depends on what the ambassadors mean. What the Courts mean in all of this."

She grinned impishly as she continued.

"What fun we have! So different! But I agree with your point. As Director, you represent the whole Freehold. Not just one group. It must have a whole different vibe." A bit of empathy and a whole lot of questions was squeezed into the last sentence.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A nod, "It'd only be a real thought that I'd want to push forward if we have more people then I have fingers and toes."

Which, considering how things had been going for the 'hold, Mhairi doubted would happen anytime soon.

"Depends on the Court, the person, and if they want to serve the reality or the stereotype. Or even if they want to be an ambassador. I've known Summers who'd rather die, glorious battle, or a suicide mission, or whatever, then be Sun's Tongue." Which, honestly Mhairi couldn't wrap her head around. Which, was probably why Summer hadn't been a Court contender for the wisp.

"Different is good." Mhairi says, a smile growing, "Different is how this works right? Sharing in power and caring about more then just yourself. Normal is swapping every Season, which still happens. But a strange layer on top of that..." Mhairi trails off, almost certain that Ingrid could follow her line of thinking. "Different and new, and strange. And most definitely stranger then what They're used too."

A blink, motes of green fire flick away and die when they move to far away from the wisp.

"...that wasn't what you meant was it?"

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah," Ingrid replied. She stretched the word out before continuing.

"I suppose the Courts work best when there is more... um... people... around. We are too few on the ground right now." She added carefully, pausing at last to check her surroundings.

When she turned back to the Telluric Elemental, the Darkling was impishly grinning again.

"I think that was one of our mutual friend's concerns as well. That he believed you were too much a Courtier." Her face didn't change. Her tone did not either; the subject was simply bought up for conversation. "Maybe thats the lesson from the first months of this Freehold."

She attempted to sip her coffee, discovering that her cup was almost empty.

"So. Groundskeeper. Expectations?"

She made a face, disappointed, as she placed her practically empty cup on the table.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"That is true." a nod, "Maybe we need to think about this new order as a whole new Court." started after Ingrid's check of is there was anyone around that shouldn't be. "With the Seasons being...subsets, or flavor, or...not. Maybe this just just a stupid idea." Mhairi shakes her head, it was just the beginnings of an idea. Maybe there was value there, and maybe (probably) not.

A breath's expelled, "I...think you're right about that. If he told me that. I'd have made an Oath....but considering his opinions on them. It might not have worked." the wisp shakes her head. Maybe she should do that, make a proper Oath during the Freehold meeting she called, to avoid anymore assumptions of her character. "Lessons learned, that's for sure."

For the last little while, when Mhairi reached for her coffee she found none, but still she nibbled on plastic lid. The wisp didn't know why she did it, but she did.

"Oh? Uh, just, that both sides of the Thorns are watched, that if problems arise, they're dealt with, or brought to my attention, if they need to be. That our rules are followed and enforced....that everyone feels safe." a sad look crosses her face, "Or as safe as we can."

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid cocked an attentive ear, her mouth forming a serious line.

"Someone's got to do it," she said at last. "But just so you know... I am not a fighter. I don't have a magic sword hidden in my bag and I don't have mystic ninja skills. At best I can watch... And plan. You good with that. For now at least."

Mhairi's other ideas - such as likening the Freehold to a Court of its own - would have to wait for further reflection.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"You don't have to be." Mhairi says firmly. "If I wanted someone I knew had combat skills, I'd be having this conversation with Circe. I need someone who can think, who can plan. and Wont dismiss one side of the Thorns for the other. You're interested in occult lore, and you're a Spring. It might be me, assuming. But the Spring's I've known aren't just about revelry. They care...they want to connect with the mundane side of things. So...." Mhairi tries to smile, "That, and your skills as a private detective are why I'm sitting here with you, and not her. Or someone else." Mhairi nods, hoping that it'll help with whatever was going through Ingrid's head. "Besides, if you need someone with skills you don't have, you can deputize someone." Mhairi says with a smile.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Alright. I'm in," Ingrid said with a certain finality. Her lips quirked upward at the thought - groundskeeper.

If you want to get this into Continuity we should wrap here. It may be a little too late already.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread