Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe giggled at Alexander's admission of defeat, "Well I do know how to shoot," which everyone else seemed to not.

"Ha, guess you're right Donovan," she nodded in agreement. She still hoped a few of them would have trouble though. It wasn't like they could get badly hurt, so it'd just be funny to Circe. She noted Ingrid already there, "Guess she couldn't wait," Circe laughed before snagging a water bottle from...somewhere inside her jumpsuit.

And a adorable Beast, no bad elf. She needed to stop internally squeeing over every other Beast she met. "Welcome Thomas, and thanks. Shame the lasers are too fast to be seen." Or too weak. Circe wasn't exactly sure which.

Her amusement took a back seat as she tensed up, ears flush to her skull, when the Ashen Queen arrived. Her eyes darted between the Autumn and Summer (to be) monarchs. And nothing happened. It took a moment for the fight response to drain away. To help get rid of some tension, Circe cracked her neck, loudly, as she raised a hand to greet Sasha, "Thanks Sasha, and yeah it was a cool idea! Glowing food for fun, hah," Circe panted out the last part, pulling and pushing on the front of her jumpsuit, "Ugh, this thing is hot. I should'a ditched sooner. Eh, not time like now."

Without warning, the elven Fairest proceeded to remove the laser vest and then peeled out of her work jumpsuit. She showed off quite a bit of sweat covered, gray flesh as she did so. A white half-shirt sports top had some interesting color reactions to the black lights, making it hard to determine what color the stripes on it were. A empty shoulder holster was the culprit for the mysterious water bottle. The skin show stopped as she got the jumpsuit down to her wasit. A different shade of blue was revealed: yoga pants. Circe kicked the jumpsuit off after peeling it across her shoes, leaving it sitting under the table, "Whew, that's cooler," she looked down, "Eh, I'll get the suit later."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Furtive)
    Autumn Mantle
    (Scent of Wet Dirt)
    Archive
    (Changeling Lore, Hedge Lore)
    Status
    (MS: Library Science)
    Contacts
    (Academia)
    Thomas Land

Beast: Cleareyes

Mien

Thomas’s true face leaves no doubt as to his seeming. Indeed, his appearence is more mole than human. His whole head comes to the fleshly point of an elongated nose. His hair or more properly fur is dark brown and travels down his forehead and cheeks, stopping just before his pink nose. His eyes are smaller, beadier. His back is more hunched, he’s shorter, and his body and limbs seem thicker. His hands and feet are larger and tipped with dirt-caked claws.
    Mask

Thomas is an unassuming, middle-aged man, standing at just over 5’5” with a hunch to his back. Despite his slight stature, he still has a stocky build with something of a barrel chest and thick arms and legs. His dark blond hair is thinning and messy atop his large head. His blue eyes are set wide apart and slightly asymmetrical. Wire-rimmed glasses perch high on the bridge of a pointy nose. His attire is generically professorial: tweed jackets, slacks, button-up shirts, ties, and sweaters.
    Mantle

Thomas’s mantle manifests as a pervasive smell of wet earth. There always seems to be a dead leaf or two, wet and brown, stuck to his person.

PRE

The Woodwalker's growl catches the Mole-Man off guard. Indeed, he looks downright terrified for a moment before Donovan's apology comes. After that, Thomas simply looks uncomfortable. Though no more than he normally does.

"Oh, well, hm...Yes, certainly. I'm sorry? To hear that, I mean. About your...time away." Whatever could have happened with moles? And does he think that I wanted to look like this? It's a bitter thought, one that doesn't show through the Mole-Man's timidness.

"And, hm, yes: a librarian. It's my trade and my, um..." Hobby? Pass time? Calling? "...Passion, really. And you? What do you, well...do?" Small talk is clearly not easy for this little Mole.

His own hand, or claw, forever stained by dirt, is also slick with sweat. Indeed, there's a sheen of sweat on his brow as well. Perhaps it's all this heat coming off the summers? In any case, he gives Donovan's hand a weak shake. "Oh, a pleasure, a pleasure." The joke illicits a confused look and then a nervous laugh. "Yes, I suppose so...When did you arrive in the city, if you don't mind me asking?"

Turning now to the Summer King, "Oh we haven't, have we? Unfortunate, yes, to say the least..." Thomas looks pained. Is that just his crippling shyness, or is there some other reason? "How have you, well, been?" Thomas knows the answer, but he asks anyway. Because: politeness? Maybe?

"A shame? That they can't be seen?" Thomas replies to Circe, looking a little confused. But then Sasha arrives, preceded by a marked drop in temperature, which Thomas is quite thankful for. "Oh, hm, hello," the Mole-Man says with a little bow to the Onyx Monarch. "It's quite something, isn't it? Very nice to, um, see you again, by the way" he says, squinting at her with his beady eyes.

Circe's sudden disrobing doesn't go unnoticed, and Thomas suddenly finds his shoes very interesting, looking quite bashful.

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid chuckles and accepts the offered vodka. Into the her punch drink it goes! The Darkling experiences a sudden flush of temptation with the punch bowl close at hand, resists it with a determined twist of her mouth. Besides, her eyes have found Circe. Its enough to distract her...

"I had best mingle," Ingrid giggled to Mhairi. "Thanks for the tipple."

Still grinning, the Emerald Courtier steps away from the tables and drifts determinedly to where @Laire Selena and Alexander Brown Woland have placed themselves. Its a relatively slow process as she takes the opportunity to pass the other Lost along the way.

"Whoa, Circe!" Ingrid smirks as she passes, winking. Circe Origins

She graces Thomas Land unlimited sink and Donovan Ackerman Parable with a salute and a nod. Not wanting to break the flow of their conversation further, she passes by.

"Well, hi!" The Darkling drawls as she draws level with Sasha.

She greets Alexander with a combination of nod and salute as she imbibes her punch. Licking her lips, she adds: "Good stuff. Yeah. Really effective. And different. Different is good. Uhm... It was a nice work out. Hope you'll put on another one of these, sometime."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

5. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Since her Elven counterpart was seemingly scorching, Sasha slowly took a long breath and blew a little her direction. It was by no means anything from Jack, but it may help speed things up with Circe so she was ready to gear up sooner than later. "I hope that helps a little, Circe." She grinned happily.

"Besides, I am very excited for laser tag. Someone needs to give me a little warning so I can change. I don't want to be an easy target." She giggled slightly.

"Hey and hello, Ingrid. Wonderful to see you. And it looks like you're ready for whatever tonight entails." It was great to see the Darkling ready to take on a challenge. Sasha couldn't help but wonder what sort of competitiveness the Monarch had in her.

"It's good to see you again too, Thomas. And I heard you call him Donovan?" Motioning to the Wizened. "Lovely to meet you." The two of them seemed to be fast friends, hopefully it was at it seemed. The Onyx was really enjoying all the new faces in town, and she certainly hoped they stayed.

"Okay, now the question of the hour. What color cupcake should I eat? I can't even decide they all look so spectacular." Sadly, no one there knew what a huge deal it may have been for the Fairest to eat at a gathering.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Ingrid takes some of the very wonderful vodka Mhairi provided and flitted off, like the ever social butterfly.

Mhairi lets out a laugh, slips her flask back in a pocket, steals a cupcake and drifts over to Seraphina "Hey, how've you been?" she asks, fell-flames watching the rest of the 'hold as they talked and laughed, Mhairi thought she'd be the only awkward one standing on the outside looking in, but here was the only other Spring, standing off to the side as she was.

Sticking a quicksilver coating finger into the icing, bringing it to her lips, "Wonder what makes it glow?" she asks before her tongue makes quick work of what was there, waiting for the Fairest to respond, Mhairi scoops up some more icing.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nope Thomas they can't, 'cept in scifi movies," Circe nodded as she replied to Thomas, ears bouncing.

Ingrid's response to Circe's outfit switch caused her to look at Ingrid, "What?" It took Circe a moment to figure it out, which caused her to laugh as she put when hand on her hip as she smirked: "Hey, when ya got it ya got it!"

The sudden cooling of the air made her sag in relief, "Ah," she gave Sasha a thumbs up, "Yes id did Sasha, thanks!" and cheerfully continued, "That ain't the question Sasha. The question is, with blacklight: what color IS the cupcake?"

Circe's left ear twitched as she heard Mhairi ask about the glowing quality. Circe couldn't help letting out a litte bit of snark. It just popped out: "The blacklight mostly," with a laugh. "Though I think its the ingredients help. The insturctions were online."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eyes watch her fellow Lost over the water as she drinks.

Circe showing some skin, and looking good.

And then Sasha, putting them all to shame in her outfit. She’d have to go out shopping with the Winter, cause clearly, she knew where to shop.

Usually she would be a social butterfly herself and jump into the conversation, but for some reason, she wanted to observe right now. Who talked to who and which groups formed. It could tell her a lot.

She then watches Mhairi and her flask. Her mouth watering at the idea of taking a sip of the promised liquid inside. Sliding her tongue between her back teeth, she gently bites, hoping to refocus her mind away from the alcohol and back to the party.

Thankfully, the Wisp helps with the distraction,

Shrugging one shoulder, “Can’t complain, but nothing too exciting going on. You?” she asks, concern flashing in her eyes. Though she knew the Elemental wouldn’t get into anything here.

Looking at the frosting she laughs, “Not really sure, though it kinda has to make you a little worried.” She jokes. And then grins to Circe, "There's your answer though." with a nod. “Seems for once, I’m under-dressed for the occasion.” Which hardly ever happened.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Bump "Bump" this post
    A
    Alexander Brown

It seems people are getting comfortable and conversations start to form and branch out. Some, like the Summer Court resident gunrunner, get so comfortable as to perform a change of clothes in front of everyone, with no regards for decorum. Still, the atmosphere is supposed to be anything but uptight or fancy tonight, and the Fairest's insouciance is one of the reasons Alex enjoys her company so much. He has a hearty laugh to give for her giggle.

Thomas tries to be polite with his question of the Darkling's state of being, to which the latter replies "Oh, you know. Ups and downs, as the life usually is" The Mole Man is smiled upon for his efforts, but Alex doesn't let himself to stop there "When we first met, I proclaimed myself interested in your research - and I meant it, but I found the wording you put it in... peculiar. I believe the word you used was that you examine our condition, is that right? To a layman like myself it sounds almost like you consider it an ailment, something to be cured or mitigated" Alex is almost sure the Autumn didn't mean it that way, but the entire point of this prelude is to get him talking "Did you choose the subject of your study? Or do you feel it chose you?"

Amusement and surprise mix when Ingrid salutes him. Her own nod is reciprocated with his own, as he answers "That was the aim. To try something different, make full use of the possibilities of the park. I think it'd be good to make it a more regular thing. It's a fun way to relieve stress and we all know how much of that we have" What with the Hedge, the Gentry, voyeuristic muggles and their own internal conflicts.

The Onyx Monarch seems to be doing okay without him, so he leaves Sasha to mingle with the others without his interference, yet he can't help but laugh under his breath at the "question of the hour". Playfulness at its finest, same as with the Fairest's outfit. Her Autumn counterpart asks a question, and although it wasn't directed at him, he feels compelled to answer precisely because Circe did just a moment ago - in a way that could be anything between snarky and playful. Since the day is such that any possibility of sourness needs to be quashed right away, he adds: "Since Circe decided to ruin the mystery" He gives the elf a faux-aggravating look "I can only further add that it's the tonic water. Apparently, it makes all kinds of things glow under black light. There's an entire chemistry there I can't begin to understand" He finishes and seals it with a friendly, mildly apologetic smile.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bitter defeat. The very idea sends Quick off for a cigarette break. And he doesn't smoke. Never has - at least not in the way an addict does - but every now and then he steals away for some alone time and a little chemical stimulation. Quick had never fired a real gun, and, while the laser guns were probably lighter, he hadn't had much success. His only feeling of triumph came from popping a few shots off at Circe , who had already been under some heavy fire. After the game had concluded, and after his cigarette, Quick finally joins the party. The Changeling backdrop is ever changing in Sacramento. Some newer faces present, some others missing in action. Missing were the Lion man and the tattooed Wizened. Had they skipped town or merely taken no interest in the Coronation event? Quick, already inside, blinks a few times and clears his head. It's time to greet his friends. Such as each of them was considered.

His revulsion at Thomas Land is muted this time around. The Levinquick hadn't spent much time around the little Mole-man, but he'd at least gotten used to the furry fellow as part of the Freehold. Quick gives him a polite nod. With Sacramento officially his home now, Quick is ready to accept each of it's Lost inhabitants. Despite how freakish they may appear. The Levinquick, himself, wears a breathable pair of loose-fitting shorts and a v-neck T-shirt. But, as ever, he wears his James face to the party. Even if his outfit isn't overly exciting his face would always be pretty. He wouldn't have it any other way.

Quick's eyes find Seraphina first. She'd been the most hospitable to him since his arrival and, frankly, is probably the closest thing to a real friend. The irony of his alliance with the rest of the rabble isn't lost on him. The fact that she'd chosen something casual - just like he had - puts him at ease. She might be prettier than him, but tonight he wouldn't have to compete for attention. "Sera. Think I saw you on the course. Do any better than I did?" The rolling of his eyes says all that needs to be said about his performance; it had sucked.

Two of the Freehold's 'Royalty' have already found themselves some drink. Quick gives Mhairi Ankaa and Ingrid each a respectful nod. His eyes linger on Ingrid for a moment, hoping to catch her eye. His last discussion with her had been informative indeed. Sasha , on the other hand, still remains a point of interest. Not just because of her crazy beautiful purple eyes. Quick would kill for a feature like that. He gives her a wave. Sooner or later, he'd have to speak with her in private. They had a few things to discuss.
    Donovan Ackerman , that muddy boy from the Diner, catches Quick's attention next. He's still just as grubby as ever. Not that he can help it. Shame, really; Donovan has a sort of out-doorsy appeal, despite the dirt and the smell. In another life, Quick could see himself giving the man some attention. Or, more likely, letting Donovan give him some attention. Let's be real. He gives the Summer a polite nod, seeking out the last important member in the crowd.

The Summer King. The formal, plastic defender of the Freehold. If Quick hadn't seen Alexander Brown loosen up in person, he wouldn't imagine him capable of it. The Levinquick gives him a formal greeting. "Nice party." he says, offering a hand to shake. "Guess you don't need Spring's help to live it up." ​He gives the Summer Monarch a sly smile. Sure, it might have been a low blow, but Quick is genuinely impressed. Not every day you get invited to a Freehold event with a little competition.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Circe 's ears are keen to hear Mhairi's question over the din of the crowd. Mhairi laughs, and calls over "I knew that! I wanted to know which ingredients!"

Returning her attention to the Nix, Mhairi smiles. It's less then what should be there, but Sera knew why it was dim. "'bout the same I guess." a nod. Now wasn't the time, or the place.

"I know tonic water glows under black lights....but that's the only foodish thing that I know that glows like that, well other then just white things."

Quick flitters by, a Changeling whom she knew not kith or seeming, sure she could make a guess by his shadow, but. Mhairi felt that anything she'd some up with would be wrong. Thomas might have a better chance at that, since his study was focused on seemings, but Mhairi didn't have a library mental or otherwise to draw from.

But still, the Autumn Queen nods, and gives the man a smile in greeting.

A small laugh, "I feel a little that way too." normally she'd put more effort into her cloths, her normal everyday look took a few hours to throw together, but night, she found a tee that could work and shrugged. Since, well. She didn't even know if she was going to attend this morning.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

14. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.