DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A simple pleasure. A drink. Live music. A good band.

Ingrid sat at the back, pressed into a corner. A good red sat in a glass before her. A good book lay next to it. She had not picked it up yet, not while she was still processing the last song of the set.

Why was she scrubbing at her eye with a vague air of denial?
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

2. Likes , Orianna, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye hadn’t been out to see a music in what felt like forever! Sure, there was Tuesday and her amazing Baby, but this was different. It involved getting out, dressing up and being social. Which was perfect for the Shaman!

So she dug out her favorite pair of leather pants. The blue ones! Which made her legs look phenomenal! Well, at least to her. And paired them with a black, flowing sleeveless shirt. She added some big curls to her long blonde hair and threw on a pair of strappy stilettos.

Breezing into the club, she heads straight for the bar, picking up her favorite, an Absinthe. No sugar, just ice cold water, giving it that cloudy light green color. Raising it to her lips, she takes a sip as she checks out the crowd.

Blue eyes find the ethereal woman sitting in the back. It was hard not to notice someone as striking as she was, and Faye felt drawn to her. She looked like she might prove interesting and fun conversation.

Long legs bring her to the woman, a friendly smile spread across her lips,

“Looks like you found the perfect spot to people watch and see the music.” Greets the Shaman, “Do you mind some company?” Faye wasn’t the type of just invite herself to sit, well, unless it was a cute guy, that was totally different.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A pale specter walked through the door, butterflies fluttering around her legs, lace about her feet, and a plain top of shadows to keep her modesty. Though, was the back lace, providing a glimpse at porcelain flesh, or was it simply a black and white design?

Perched upon her nose were amethyst framed sunglasses, and around her wrist and held fast in her grasp, a cane. Props the both of them, though the kine needn't know that.

Alice paused, not quite knowing what to do. It had been months, no. Longer then that since she sought anything that wasn't to do with the charred husk of the Crone Farm, the spiraling horror that could befall the Domain, or the gnawing hunger that had finally lead to her to months long stint in torpor.

No, the last time Alice had sought anything at all like this was before her blood woke. When Konrad was still counted among those of the Domain and the idea of her being Priscus and Seneschal were less then a glimmer of a thought within the gods' minds.

Sound directing her as it had since she lost her eyes, stopping when her ear picked up a sound, a familiar echo of the last time she was in a club, but. No. It couldn't be, unless...Alice shakes her head, moving closer to the bar, ordering a beer, another prop as she hears the sound again, slowly, curiosity getting the better of her, she follows.

"Madison?" Alice asks, picking her hollow voice over that of the crowd.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Company?"

A frisson ran through Ingrid. The Darkling had been too busy, wrapped in her blurred vision, to notice the riveting woman approach. But now she was here. Very here. Carefully she removed her hand from her face, not wanting to smudge her makeup too much.

"Ah! Why not! Good wine, good music, good company. You know. All that. I'm Ingrid." The Changeling rasps as she wordlessly accepted Madison's carefully confected invitation. There is a smile growing - no! Forcing! - across her lips. Sparkling eyes tactfully feast on the other woman's form but only for a moment.

There is another figure approaching. A pale wraith (and coming from Ingrid with her own pale hue, that is saying something). A few more moments to process the glasses and the cane. Shock doesn't exactly register on Ingrid's face but there is a flush of confusion.

"You know each other? Um. Yeah. Plenty of room in the corner here." Her eyes, clear now, bounce between the two women as Ingrid picks up her wine. The smile is growing, evolving a personality of its own.

Things are suddenly getting interesting.

6. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing her Sleeper name makes her pause and look to the voice.

And whoa! Was that Alice?! The same Alice with the amazing eyes that had gone shopping with her and Konrad?!

“Alice?” she asks. Cause this woman was clearly blind. The glasses and cane give that way. The Alice she knew wasn’t blind. But, it had been a while since she had seen the woman. “Wow! It has been a long time since I’ve seen you! How are you?” cause mentions that she wasn’t blind before would be kind of rude.

Turning back to the ethereal woman,

“Great!” she moves to take a seat, “Pleased to meet you Ingrid, I’m Madison, and this,” she gestures with a hand, “Is Alice. Who I haven’t seen in way too long, but is great company.” She says with a smile.

“Uh yeah. I meet her through a mutual friend, Konrad. We all went shopping then hit the town.” Then she frowns, “Speaking of Konrad, Alice, how is he? Haven’t heard from him since that night.” There was a hint of disappoint in her voice. He had been a blast to hang out with.

“Anyways, Ingrid, how's the music tonight? Anyone really stand out?” she asks the woman, blue eyes focusing on her as she takes a sip of her drink.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

There's another voice, and all of a sudden, Alice doesn't know what to do. Even though she really didn't know what to do in the first place. Calling out the name of some kine women she'd shopped with and gone clubbing with once, was involuntary, not planned, and frankly, Alice didn't know what to did now that she had.

"Oh...there's, someone else. Sorry. If you're here together. If I'm intruding....I-ah..." Alice fumbles. This was weird, more then weird. When had Alice forgotten to talk to kine?! Did Lyssa and the little cult that was her Herd changed her actions so much?

But it seems like she wasn't making an ass of herself. Madison greats her with enthusiasm, which, again. Weird.

"Yes, uh-it's been a long, long while hasn't it?" a year? Alice remembers going out in the summer, and now, here it was summer once more. So, yes. It was probably a year since the last time Alice had gone out and tried for-for fun, or a distraction.

Shit. Maybe she should just do this more often.

"Oh? Uh-Konrad?" was run out of town with a blood hunt on his heels, "He had to leave town. Work, I think." hopefully that was enough.

Ingrid? That's a name she hadn't heard-ever. Alice wonders then, if this was kindred. Masked as she was. Time would tell. Either this Ingrid would come to Elysium and seek her Priscus, or Alice herself, or she wouldn't. Which meant that she wasn't kindred, or had move on after tonight.

"Oh, yeah. The music's the reason I came out, it's been too long since I heard anything really awesome."

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Music is one of the few reasons to come out! Come, sit!" Ingrid places down her wine and immediately regrets what she said. "Ehm... Yeah. Right here." She adds hurriedly, reaching out to physically grab Alice and guide her to a seat. She moans a little when navigating a table when stretched out over it turns out to be bothersome.

Abashed, the Changeling retreats into her corner.

"Dunno. They're all pretty... But the last song worked really well. They got the balance between the vocalists pretty voice and the instruments. Um. Right."

Ingrid was garbling, trying to fill her awkward void with noise. Her eyes were fascinated by Alice.

"You. You ah! Went shopping? Once?"

Wow. She had not reckoned on Sacramento being that big.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

(Blush, Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Even with the sun dropped past the horizon, the day's heat could still be felt in the air, against her skin, and she almost regretted stepping into the building with its cold air conditioned air. But inside there was music and life and that was what she truly sought tonight.

Working her way through the crowd deeper in, she glimpsed a flash of ... was that? She stepped closer and grinned to see the figure of Alice keeping company with two other women. Two other rather attractive women at that. It was good to see that Alice's blindness wasn't interfering with her ability to to find beauty.

Stepping back toward the bar, she left her fellow Kindred to her company.

"Martini. Gin not vodka and vermouth if you have it."

Twist's look.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Orianna liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Snorting, “You are not intruding, and I actually just met Ingrid before you walked up. So now we can all get to know each other and share a drink.” Was Alice always this timid? She honestly didn’t really remember, and that made her feel bad.

“It has! Though I still have the dress you picked out for me. Worn it a few times since going out.”
    It was true, the dress was awesome. And it showed off her eyes, so bonus!

Even though Alice can’t see it, Faye frowns. Well shit. He was actually fun to hang out with and she missed him. “Oh, well, that’s life I guess. Been there and done that many times myself.”

Maybe she’d get lucky and he’d find his way back to the city.

Watching Ingrid help guide the blind woman was a little comical. But Faye didn’t laugh, or smile at it, she simply watched. Wondering if Alice had wanted the help or not. It was weird, how people reacted when presented with someone with a disability. Herself? She had no fucking clue what to do or offer, so she sips her drink instead.

Nodding, “Sorry I missed that set then! Hopefully there’ll be more good bands and singers taking stage. Though some credit has to be given to the bad ones, having the courage to get up there and sing.” Her head shakes, “Couldn’t do it myself, no one wants to hear me sing, really bad.” Nod, true story, she couldn’t sing.

“We did! A mutual friend took us shopping one night, picking out outfits to go clubbing in.” she almost pointed out that Alice had good taste in picking out clothes, but it seemed wrong now.

Would it be rude? Gah, she didn’t know! “It was actually quite fun. But I think we all just kinda fell out of touch after that.” Shrug, “Which sucks, we should fix that.” She says towards Alice.

It was hard not to notice the delicate beauty that was Twist at the bar. Seemed this was a place for beautiful woman to gather.

“So have either of you been here before?”

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Oh! Ah..." surprised sounds escape as she pulled and prodded into place at table. After being given such a wide birth at Court, being touched, pulledguided into place was...strange. A touch unwelcome, because of the surprise, but Alice doesn't say anything about it as she sits.

"That's uh-good!" Alice tried to chirp, the note hollow and forced, even without the actually force behind it. "Good that the music's...uh...good."

Alice turns to 'stare' incrdusly at the blond - or who Alice remembered was a blond - "You...you do?" wow. "I still have the one you picked out for me too, but I haven't had many opportunities to wear it." Maybe she should find some, or maybe she should decide to say fuck it, and wear the purple thing to Court.

A slow nod, forced by her mind, and the blood flowing through her to keep it from pulling upon her Curse. Then, adding more then what Madison had, "We met at Electric Fairyland, and because they-Madison and that friend-found out that I didn't-don't really do clubs. They decided to, uh-educate me....that was...a year ago I think." she doesn't think, she knows. But adding that might seem, not great. Or at least not leave the kind of impression she wants to. "But-uh...yeah. We should, I've been really busy, but I really should make more time for nights like this, and for the people I meet during them."

Alice jolts in her seat, a voice carried over the crowd. Familiar in the scant moments Alice had heard the Hound-Archon speak, in Court and the even fewer moments where the two of them had spoken. But it couldn't be...could it? Maybe it was the nerves playing tricks on her, maybe it was just someone who sounded like Twist in the bar, without the press of the Beast, Alice couldn't tell if anyone near was Kindred, and with out her eyes, Alice didn't know if that was the delicate daeva.

"I...no. I've fallen back into my hermit ways, I'm afraid." Feeling like Madison would scold her for not getting out as often as she probably should. "Busy with life, finding out how to deal with uh-" her hand gestures to where her eyes should be, "And work."

17. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Bump Yumyumcrow "Bump" this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread