(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"How long has the uh-sword been in your family?" Alice asks, wondering after an heirloom sword-swallowing-sword.

Then the attention's back on her.

"Oh...it had been a one off thing....but lately....I've kinda had a bad brake up. I think. We fought, he wanted 'time' and I-" Alice shrugs. "So that and...something else...I've been a little more wild then I've been. Ever."

Then quite suddenly Alice's phone chirps. Reminding her of the daystar's approach. She'd set it to ring earlier knowing she was going out.

"Shit. I should be going...."

Month's up, we should probably wind down.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Break up? Awww! No!" Ingrid lets out an empathetic whine and reaches out to the blind woman in a heartfelt gesture. The action and its overtures are then promptly ruined: "Why not hit the dive bars again? For some therapeutic necking? It could do you good to let loose for a bit."

When Alice abruptly prepares to leave, the Darkling retreats, chastened, back to her corner.

"Oh. Well... If you really have to go..."

There is a wince in her voice.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“A few generations actually.” Though she would be the last generation. Kids were not her thing.

There was a frown, “Oh, sorry to hear that Alice. Maybe a couple days or weeks apart will help.” But she wasn’t the person to give relationship advice. She sucked at relationships and avoided them at all costs. “Sometimes a little space helps puts things into perspective. Least from what I've heard.” There was a shrug. She had no clue what she was talking, only repeating things she had heard. Maybe Alice was finding out who she was and the guy didn’t like it. Or something. Whatever.

Eyes look to the phone as it chirps, “Oh, ok.” It was still early for her.

“That’s a good idea, hit the clubs again.” That worked.

“The night is still early for me, I can form coherent sentences so there for, it’s early.”
    She adds with a wink. “But this was fun, and it was great to see you again, we should get together again sometime. You too of course!” she says with a smile to Ingrid. New faces were good, she needed more people to hangout with. Maybe she could take her to a few clubs and help her get over her breakup.

Looking to Ingrid, raising her glass, “How about you? Calling it a night or would you like another glass?” she offers. If Ingrid was taking off as well, then Faye would find herself another club.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Cool." Alice tells Madison, meaning it. Even if her default makes it seems forced and fake.

"Well, there is a reason I headed out from behind my books!" she said, wondering which this was - Robert? Remnants of torpor clinging to her? "Yeah...." as Madison spoke, "I just...I don't know. He's already called and apologized for our fight and said he loves me, but...." She'd defended her friend and he'd gone all cold. Alice had heard stories about things like this. Would Alice be the sort who just...fell back into his arms...? She prayed to Aphrodite and She answered..Alice couldn't snub that....could she?

"He said he wanted space - time. Then he calls a few days later...." a scant few nights weren't all that long for mortals, let alone kindred.

Alice sighs, and shrugs and downs what little remained in her glass.

"Well...." They wanted her to stay? "As long as I'm home before dawn..."
    which as long as she had the Blood for it, wasn't such a chore to remember about now, "I think I could use another drink." Even if wouldn't-couldn't help the way it would for these ladies. "Maybe sugar this time?"

If you guys want to continue for a while, I'm still good to go!

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I would love to do more clubs. Bars. Dive bars."

Ingrid grinned wickedly but her mirth ended in a sigh.

"Unfortunately I have work tomorrow. Need my wits or I'd say yeah. But... How about we share numbers? We can make a date sometime?"

A note of hope edged into her voice.

Its over a month. Time to wrap. Another scene, maybe?
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Listening as Alice opened up more about the guy, she only nods. This was soo not her department, and reinforced her desire to never get into a relationship. It just got so complicated and weird.

“Well, sometimes it only takes a few days, sometimes longer. But I am not the one to give advice on this, I’ve never had a serious relationship. So…yeah.” Sip.

She was about to get Alice another drink when Ingrid seemed to be tapping out for the night. Man, these people were not night owls!

“Sorry Alice, looks like that drink will have to wait. But I promise to buy one for you the next time.” And she would.

“Numbers sounds like an excellent idea! I’d love for us all to get together again sometime!” and she’ll offer her number if asked. She was pretty sure she had Alice’s number, maybe? Wasn’t sure.

Another scene sounds awesome!

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You've never had a serious relationship? You're gorgeous!" Alice sputters, "...but I can't really point fingers...Robert's my first boyfriend, so. Yeah."

"Sure, next time." Alice nods along. Heck, maybe it would be a good thing to meet with these ladies again and see if a mortal eye could help her out.

Alice fumbles for her bag and pulls out her phone, after arguing with it she manages to get her number for them, and program their numbers in return.

lol, yes! Another scene sounds awesome!!

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread