Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Brow furrow, "Creepy Halloween music?" Mhairi asks, "I thought there was actual harvest music, but knowing that someone else swears by creepy Halloween tunes...well, that gets a smile."

Quicksilver coated fingers pick up bits of pork that had fallen onto the plate, placing them to her lips she eats what they managed to grab and nods, "Ah, yeah. Baking's like that. You need to follow the recipe or it doesn't turn out right. But, I want to collect recipies not to make them the 'only way to cook' but more of a....a I don't know, like a roadmap, of us. You know, we each know flavors from different places, and I don't just mean from over There. It might give everyone..." Mhairi trails off, unsure if anyone would even want to hear her stupid idea.

Mhairi returns to her rootbeer float and her pulled pork sliders and waits to see what Circe would make of the answer she'd given.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe finished munching down her steak, giggling in amusement at Mhairi outburst. "Aw, too bad. Plus," she started cutting into her pie now. She didn't even elaborate on why Mhairi not dating Alex was "bad" in her mind. Instead, the elf leaned towards her mercurial colleague: "I honestly can't think of a way to phrase it in public that does not make it sound like a broken up romance."

Circe seemed to recall something about what Alex did for a living: spying. Like the elf did guns. Or something like that was it not? She wasn't sure, "Eh, leverage was important to anything where he, well we, last were. I was probably one of the few to have friends you could trust without leverage. And ya know what they say about bad habits. Plus," Circe winced, "It is a type of sales pitch for some, uh, services. Always gets exceptional results: good or bad." She tried a piece of pie, "Mmmmm. Fuck politics. Pie. Best to settle problems with pie."

Circe munched down her piece of pie while nodding in agreement with Donovan. She swallowed it, "Anybody in a real fight that demands ya fight fair is stupid, losing, or about to cheat. Not sure why gentlemen object though. Crotch shot hurts us ladies too."

And then there was the cooking. Circe ate pie, "I won't contribute aside from taste testing."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle
    (Summer: Sun beating down)
    Wyrd
    Donovan Ackerman

Mask
    Most of the time he is hunched over, crouching, sitting on his heels or in some other posture that belies his six foot height. His skin is very tanned and weather worn from long days working outside. Donovan wears durable clothes. Most of it is old and patched. As often as he can get away with it, he doesn't wear shoes.
    Mien

Mien
    While he stays the same height his body and limbs become wiry and lanky, like he's been starved. His callouses are noticeably thicker. Dust and bits of chaff cling to his clothes. Straw and small twigs stick out of his hair. He constantly has mud on his hands. Loam is caked on his feet. Small plants sprouting from the dirt. Probably most distinct though is the smell. Sweat, hay, fresh turned earth, scents of fey animals and fruit, and manure
    Active Pledges

PRE

Donovan munched on his food in a manner that might make you think this could be the last meal he had in a while.

“Honestly, so long as it’s food it’s good enough for me,” he said to Sera. The courts sometimes like to compete in what they offered to eat at their parties. Springs especially. However, Donovan was all to aware that a meal was a meal and that you should be grateful for it. Whether it was burnt toast or frosted cake, it all came down to what you needed to survive in the end.

Mhairi’s comment about harvest music gets a shrug. He’d not sure what she’s getting at. This was why he hated double talk. Plain speak was so much easier. You worked with the soil you had though. “Halloween; harvest; s’all the same if you ask me. Music you hear durin’ the Fall. Got a certain magic to it when it comes to plants and getting’ a good crop yield is what I’m sayin’.”

The Autumn Queen continued to talk about her cookbook. Donovan still wasn’t sure what she meant. Roadmap? Was this supposed to be Hedge thing? He shrugged. If it was really that important to her and she wanted his help, she’d talk to him were she wasn’t pontificating nonsense. Until then he’d continue to consume his meal like there was no tomorrow.

He rolled his eyes at Circe still trying to see a romance between the Summer King and his Autumnal counterpart. There was belligerent sexual tension and there was what they had. Which wasn’t it. He would have snorted but he was too busy finishing off his drink.

He did manage to swallow before chuckling at her opion of crotch shots. “Too true,” he said raising a glass. “A kick in the pants is still a kick in the pants.”

He picked up his fork with the intent of chowing down some more before realizing he had finished all the courses laid before him.

“Well ladies, it’s been great but I should probably be goin’,” he said.

“Thanks for the meal,” he nodded to Mhairi.

We're past the month mark. Let's wrap up.
    Wizened Woodwalker; Mantle: feel the sun beating down
    Defense: 2, Armor: 0, Speed:10

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Why is it too bad?" Mhairi asks, wondering just where the elf's mind had gone to think that her and Brown not being together got a 'too bad' response.

"I guess that true, but he came out of the gate assuming the same about us, here. And you know what they say about people who assume," Mhairi says around as she sips her own drink.

"That's true...I guess." Mhairi says, there was many a shade to Autumn, and it was all a part of the whole, but something that wasn't invoking Fear by it's nature would probably help plants more then something that did. "But my knowledge about plants is very rudimentary. So I'll just bow to the expert." said, smiling at Donovan.

A laugh, "True enough!" She sorta wanted to see the Summers, fight, maybe not each other, but she's sure it would be something to see.

"Are you sure?" Mhairi asks as Donovan finishes. "Sure, anytime." and Mhairi found that she meant it. Donovan was well, himself and smelled like dung, but he was better company then the other Summer in Sacramento.

Sounds good, one last post then I'll close it up

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh, for fun reasons inside my head," Circe giggled when she answered Mhairi's query. She noted Donovan's eye roll and gave him a look. Before it changed with a had nod to emphasize "yeah I know." Those two "royals" would not be getting together but that didn't stop Circe from finding it funny. If for nothing else then how both Alex and Mhairi reacted to such accusations.

Circe finished her pie too, as Donovan started to leave. "Already dude? Eh well, see you around Donovan," she gave a nod to her fellow Summer before looking to the others. "Guess I'm done too anyhow. Didn't even plan to eat this early but," she grinned at Mhairi, "Good food is good food. I'll remember this joint," she got out some worn twenties to pay for her food, "thanks."

Cool, this has been fun. Circe is very, different from the ling I'm used to playing.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Mhairi and Alex a thing?! The thought almost made her spit out her coffee.

Bites are taken and coffee sipped as she listened, not really having much more to add to the convo.

As talk turns to people leaving, she nods, "I should probably hit the gym or go for a run, these pancakes are going to go straight to my hips." she wasn't really worried about it. Gaining weight hadn't been an issue for her before.

"But this was fun! We need to do this more often, just have amazing food and chat!" she liked chatting and liked it more when it involved food.

Sorry I got behind, it was a fun scene!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Conversations come to a close, lunch is finished and paid for and the Lost head off to do whatever it is that they do after lunch.

Yes, thanks for the fun scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread