"I'll call the police" Catherine says matter-of-factly "And if anyone asks, I never saw you. But you better report to me everything you find, and don't you fucking dare withhold anything. Are we clear?" Not waiting for the answer, she gives her cell number to Ingrid. She will wait for the Lost to leave the premises before making the call.

And that's a wrap! If I read you correctly, your next stop is "Mr. Cheng's Herbs & Remedies"! The new Scene will hopefully start over the weekend or on Monday, but since Vladimir asked to join the Plot, I'd ask one of you to notify Lev IC in some manner first. Since Ingrid 's the only one here that's met him so far, could you do it Yumyumcrow ? As he's been less than active recently, though, we won't wait longer than until Sunday midnight (my time) for an acknowledging response.

Also, if Sera (or anyone else) wishes to contact the woman from the chatroom I'd need details as to the exact method (what identity is used, for example), because rolls may be called for