Ended
Watch

[1708] Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    V
    Vivian York

The Daeva wondered where Alice was, yet again. She missed the Haunt very much. The quirky way she'd stare off, but still be completely listening.

Vivian's brow quirked at the mention of meeting. "Meeting?" She chuckled. "I don't think I've had a family meeting since I moved to this Domain. Although, I could be mistaken." She tsked her tongue. Twist would be the one to ask. "Currently there's only three of us." The one from San Francisco still made her wonder what he was doing in the city.

How was it that there were more Nosferatu in the Domain than Daeva or even Mehkets. It was the most peculiar thing she'd encountered in a long while.

"Not a lot, other than a missing vibrator." Her gloved hand clapped over her hands.

Quickly adding. "And the lipstick. Definitely my missing lipstick."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Can’t argue with that.” She says, “Hopefully, this will be the final dealing with them, though there is no guarantee. The Brood seem to grow like rabbits. But we have help this time and we’re not going in unprepared.” They had Twist this time, and the Brood were going to be in for a rude awakening. “Look forward to seeing you there and hearing your input for fight.” That’s right, she wanted their input on how this went down. Everyone needed to be on the same page.

Laughing with a smirk, “My apologies then, it’s a little ingrained in me since joining the First Estate. But I’ll honor your request.” This was huge for her. Using a first name wasn’t something an Invictus should do, but she wanted a good repour with those around her. Could she have done this with Bea? Yes. But Robert went about in a respectful way, not demanding it.

“Not a whole lot, things have been pretty quiet. Though like Miss Weiss points out, there was planning of a tournament. Sounds like it’s going to be the evening, looking forward to seeing what everyone brings to the table.” She was still on the fence about joining. Even though she did like showing off her skills with her guns.

There was part of her that wanted to mention Alice. But it didn’t feel right. Telling the Domain that their Seneschal, and Priscus in some cases, was staked as a punishment. While she didn’t have anything to be ashamed of, she felt it was best for Alice to tell whom she wanted. Though she did have a feeling that Cross had let the Haunts know. And if they wanted to ask her directly about it, let them.

“I can’t say I’ve ever visited Germany myself, but from the pictures I’ve seen, it looks like a beautiful country. It’s been quite a few years since I made the journey, and while I imagine it would be easier today, there are still great risks. But I hope you get to do it someday.” She’d like to return home someday herself. When that would be? She didn’t know.

Smirking to Vivian, “I’m in the same boat as you as far as family meetings.” Though with her family being a very small one, there really wasn’t much of a need. Though she was surprised not to see Mable in attendance tonight.

“Perhaps your next one should have a GPS on it that you can track with your cell.” She offers playfully.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

R
    Robert Longstreet

"A tournament?" He is clearly more than a little curious when Cynthia mentions it and Ale confirms "What kind? Martial arts, shooting, both? You have any details?" There was, of course, the note posted by this Stax fellow, but it was decidedly lacking as far as key information goes.

He shakes his head "Nah, the Brood never learns. Eventually, some other Belialosers are going to show up. And if not, there will be something else to deal with. Curious how often trouble finds you when you're dead" he ponders what she said for a moment "Help? What kind of help?" Longstreet really, really hopes she's about to say "attack helicopters".

A hand is waved dismissively when the Gangrel apologises (!) to Longstreet "No bigs, thanks. So you say you weren't rolling with the First Estate since night one?" At least he hoped he got that right. The two - the Covenant and the woman - seemed like a good match. They both pursued order and respected strength, even if the former usually used it for selfish reasons. Still, the Bishop wondered how she got where she is now.

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

+1
    SL
    PRE

wrong account
    Last edited by Psychangel; Aug 13th, 2017 at 06:22 PM.  Reason for Edit: wrong account
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable got ready for court with a real lack of enthusiasm. It was all about hair, makeup and clothes. But she was Pricius and should be there just in case a miracle happened and she had a new clan mate.

With a sigh she headed out dressed in a soft pink dress with crisscross straps splayed across her back. He hair was in a high pony tail. and she wore heels that had a ribbon that wrapped around her lower legs.

Once at the Nox Mable took a little tour through the alley checking for cameras. Then she went into the building. 80's music poured out. That made her smile, She considered going into the kine area and dancing the night away. Instead she entered into the area designated her own kind. She paused at the doorway as her beast begged for blood and death.

Once beast calmed she entered into the room. She decided she would go check the bulletin board first. On it she saw the message from Ale. Why hadn't her clan mate told her any thing about needing help? Well, she had seen the message now and would help where she could.

Next she went to the small group that had gathered and nodded a hello to them all.

V
    Vivian York

"I too wasn't, how you put it 'rolling with the First Estate' since day one. In fact, there were many years I debated upon it. It wasn't a hard decision, but, I didn't think I would fit."

"Robert, forgive me, what Covenant are you? Refresh my memory." Vivian had thought she'd overheard it before, but, didn't want to come off as a know-it-all or be mistaken. Haunts had strange ways that she wasn't about to test.

Her eyes widened. "Why Reeve, that is a brilliant idea. Or at least something with blue-tooth in it!" Now, the Daeva would be on the prowl for such a device. Amazon was going to have some wicked searches later.

"Mable, are you in any sort of Covenant? I also cannot recall." Although, she was fairly certain she wasn't in one at all. She didn't seem like she clung to anyone in Court just yet.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thinking over the question, she shrugs, “I’m not entirely sure. But from last Court discussions, it sounds like martial arts and shooting could be on the table. Whatever the tournament entails, I’m sure it will be an exciting night to remember. And a good way to let our hair down so to speak.” It’d be nice to focus on something that wasn’t the Brood, or staking for a night.

“Unfortunately, you are correct. But I’m hoping that if we are successful again, that it will send a strong message that we are not a Domain to be taken lightly and we will find them and end them.” That’s the hope anyways. “I’m looking for input. Mainly on what others strengths are and how we can position us to have the advantage. We didn’t have much time to plan last time, being taken off guard, but not this time. I want to know what everyone will bring to the table to better know our odds. Now, we’ll have the advantage of Her Grace this time, but we cannot let our guard down. I want thoughts on how to go about it. I can’t plan this alone, everyone who is going gets a say in how it goes down. That way we are on the same page and are more like a well-oiled machine. So yeah, opinions, thoughts, the whole thing.” They needed to work together.

Shaking her head, “I’ve been unaligned since my Embrace, only recently joining the First Estate. There comes a point in your Danse when you realize you cannot go it alone anymore.” And it had been beneficial thus far.

She then feels the Beast of her Priscus enter. Her own snarling and wanting the Reeve to meet the challenge head on. But it wouldn’t be tonight, or maybe ever. But wait…was she wearing…pink?! Damn, Mable liked color.

A nod was offered, “Priscus Wood, good evening. I see you saw my message, will you be joining us for a little Brood eradicating?” there was an evil glint to her eyes.

She then snorts as Vivian speaks, “Wouldn’t fit? You’re a whole better fit than I am.” Savage…tattoos…mafia Boss….not the typical Invictus. “But I think we both make one hell of fine fit.” The Daeva more than her, but whatever.

Smiling, “I bet they make em. Makes sense with the technology these days. And if not, there is a business idea you could use. Bet it would make bank.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

R
    Robert Longstreet

First, there was rage.

Not internal, mind you, but stemming from some outside source - one that quickly materialized as a pretty, wholesome but utterly feral woman. A face half remembered from months ago, it gained substance when matched with a name. Mable Wood. The Gangrel Priscus. Her greeting is met with his equal response. This meeting is proving to be more and more educational.

"Oh, no doubt it will be" Beating people up and shooting things? Count Longstreet the hell in! "I hope to see you there" Or more than just see. It'll be great fun to spar with the Reeve herself, regardless of who ends up on top.

So no attack helicopters "The Archon is on the case personally? I almost feel sorry for the poor suckers" That is, if Twist is half as powerful as he was told. But he had no reason to doubt the tales. He then listens to both women explaining their access to the First Estate and finds himself nodding along. First to Alessandra: "No doubt about it. Having people watching your back is important, especially with the kind of Damnation we all share" The kind that made them undead, blood-addicted monsters, that is "They also give you purpose. Things to strive for. With no natural end, that may be the thing that keeps you sane"

He then turns to the Daeva Priscus. A questioning look on his face "What made you decide to take this path?" In his experience, Invictus were recruiting from the secularized Sanctified, disillusioned Carthians or power-hungry neonates, not seasoned vampires. Then again, his experience is decidedly lacking in many areas thanks to almost no travel either before or after death. "As for me, I am a member of the Lancea Sanctum. Have been for most of my nights" says Longstreet with no small amount of pride.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave her usual bright smile to each person.

To Vivian: "No, I'm not in any covenant." She thought for a moment. "I guess I really never thought about covenants. I have been mostly on my own. My work leaves me alone in the woods not interacting much with others." As she thought about it, this domain was the most contact she has had with others in years or maybe ever.

To Ale: "I am with you and anyone who wants to ...um eradicate the brood. I've got a lot of fight in me and I would love a chance to kick some ...tushes." Boy oh boy did she want to fight. She had a lot of pent up rage hidden behind her pink dress.

To Cynthia: "Good evening Miss Weiss." She gave Cynthia a nod.

To Robert: "Hello, I don't believe we have met formally. I'm Mable Wood, the Gangrel Priscus." She offered her hand to shake in greeting. His stare was a little disconcerting but she admired the fact that he didn't try to hide who and what he was like so many others did.

V
    Vivian York

"That is definitely true, Madam Reeve. I think that is why I finally joined." Did the Daeva feel alone anymore, not a bit. Did she miss having a constant sexual partner, that was true. Although, the two really had nothing to do with each other, it was still at the forefront of her mind.

"Well, I probably thought I didn't fit because of all the murdering I've done in the past." She shrugged as if it was nothing, although it may make some there prickly. "But, Mr. Longstreet, err, Robert, I finally chose it because I needed to quell the dullness of my Requiem. I needed to find a purpose other than romping every night."

"I had heard that the Lancea was often close to the Invictus, I am not sure I quite understood why." Vivian didn't want to call it the Second Estate without a load of backlash.

The Daeva paused on Mable's face. For some reason, she very much reminded her of Chris Wooding. "You know, there is a Covenant that may have a place for you. So, I wouldn't be too quick to throw them aside..." For now, Vivian left it ominous.

"That is probably a million dollar idea, Ale." Not caring that she slipped on her name. That wasn't a business conversation anyway.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread