Ended
Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
(Open) Fusion Cuisine at its Finest

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    O
    Oculus

"We could" He begins. It seems Halloween is going to be one of the major themes in their taight, which was fine in the mystagogue's book "go to someone else's party. But it might get tiresome to constantly watch if no one is eavesdropping on company secrets" Wink. Company. Secrets. Get it? "I don't think I could procure invitations, anyway. Unless you don't mind them being pickpocketed from someone" he pauses for a moment to get a few bites of the meal he has before him, the ingredients of which he didn't even dare to guess "Meaning I'm for sticking to our own company. Maybe talk about it some more and then crash at the theatre" He chuckles a bit at what Faye says about Halloween "Best holiday? Is this an attempt to get us into a variation of the Christmas versus Easter argument?" His tone is cheerful and his face follows the lead, for his words are not an accusation. Not a serious one, anyway.

He looks down towards his plate as the contortionist expresses appreciation of his family metaphor. Might be he's taken a sudden interest in the fragment of... something on the dish. Or maybe he's fighting the blush.

Her next words rouse him "That is a terrific idea if I ever heard one. Look how different we are. How various are our backgrounds. I'm sure it will be interesting and educational. Looking forward to it" Oculus' excitement tones down gradually. Possibilities run through his mind as he wonders on the other mages' choices... and his own. As for him, it'll likely be a "wear clothing you won't miss" type of event.

And then his imagination is dominated by Campanella wearing a crown and he shuts it down for safety purposes.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"I wasn't thinkin' fancy or themed, just costumes. Since. You know. Halloween." but she nods, "But yeah. Point." head bob. "I dunno if I wanna be a whole horde of us crashin' a place....but at the same time sounds fun."

Nomming. "I was thinking, maybe Maghda from Diablio, or someone form DC, Madison and me were thinkin' about doin' a theme." more foods, and maybe a sip of her drink, "We could always go as magic peeps from pop culture. Like Harry Potter, or whatever. S'why I wanna Maghda, she's all witchy and she has these cool wings."

Eyes they be rollin' "Dick. That's what Physics is for. Or you know, not talking about work." and dude, the cause of wanting to roll dem eyes keeps coming. "Dude. Public." in a fancy restaurant. Talking about pick pocketing. Any servers around, talking it as serious and not a joke. Boom. Kicked out. Or worse. Boom. Cops called. People can get twitchy when they think someone's a thief.

"Imma give a big fat nope to that Dick. It's just that, Madison, totally in the Halloween is the bestest camp. Which. All good. Since. I'm a fan too. Great memories. Great costumes. And all the candy." Seriously, a night out with just her mom, going door to door. In those moments Tuesday wondered why her mom didn't leave when they were both out and not expected for hours.

"But yeah. Switchin' days for dinners or whatever sounds fun. And yeah, better then just millin' around work or running into each other randomly." more nomming, "And if we fail epicly at it, we already know Cam's great at it."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella ate and let the conversation flow. He stopped for a drink, sipping slowly and watching his dinner guests.

"I'm recusing myself from any debates on the merits - or lack, thereof - of high holidays. Religious or otherwise. I honestly think it is a wiser course." He continued his earlier theme with a smile

A pause.

"Theatre? Oh. You mean your... place. Well, why not throw that into the mix as well. There are plenty of theatres we could visit. And it won't take long to find out whats on. Just a suggestion. I'm not voting."

He put down his glass. Smiled annoyingly.

It looked as though people were enjoying themselves.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread