Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Yojimbo" was a name that fit the image of Japanese cuisine. A catchy name, but perhaps not one that could conjure the image of fusion cuisine. Perhaps even more interesting than the name was the location, out on the outskirts of Davis. Davis, being that campus town just west of Sacramento. But hey, the restaurant was intimate and this was a campus town in California. And Sacramento was relatively close by.

Campanella was counting on that when he sent out his invitations. Tuesday, Faye, Oculus and the others had laid down a challenge - to organise a dinner outing; and it was a challenge he had accepted. They had wanted ethnic food - he had obliged. Rather than pick one cuisine or culinary style over another, he had opted for a general adventure. Or at least, that was his hope.

The Pentacle mages of Sacramento needed to let their down a little. They needed to get out and away from the city with its trials and tribulations.

And Campanella wanted to test the reach of his influence. "Yojimbo" was theirs for the evening. An intimate dining experience for a select group of people. So easy in the summer quiet to book out the restaurant for an evening. They might not be able to talk about everything but they could at least be certain of a modicum of privacy.

The Moros fidgeted with his cuff links while he waited for the Consilium other guests to arrive.

Well, I did promise so here it is. Open to one and all. Please enjoy
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

2. Likes liked this post
    O
    Oculus

When he's found the invitation to "Yojimbo", all fancy handwriting and expensive paper, Oculus smiled, reminiscing on the ambient tranquility from his first miting with Campanella. He hoped this one to be similar, even though with many more people present. He's never heard of the place, obviously, but a quick use of Google-fu later and it was revealed as a small, classy but not uptight place where they served Japan-inspired fusion cuisine.

When he left Phoenix, fancy clothing wasn't on his to-take list, but after some searching he's managed to find his attire of choice: black quarter brogues, a matching pair of chinos and a white shirt. Could be worse, all things considered. A short bus ride later he was opening the front door...

...Only to find the place almost completely empty. No other guests besides the Moros Councilor. Even the staff kept their distance. Wow.

Walking towards Campanella and extending his hand in invitation, the young mystagogue says "Hey, boss. Nice place. You a fan of Kurosawa movies?" To be honest, those and the Moros had things in common. "Didn't expect you to empty out the whole joint." Oh ye of little faith! "Have to remember to stay on your good side" As is the logical thing to do with someone who has so much cash or influence that they can pull this off. Realizing that he is kind of rambling, Oculus quickly decides to hide that fact by something direct "So, how's things? I heard you're a part of a group... the, uh... Exchange?" Funny name, that. Interesting.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"You know," comes a rasping drawl, "If you wanna jump ship and head over to the boys club, you can. Prolly get along better with their mission statement. Aaaaand this way. Me and Madison can steal Sandy. Do a whole 'no boys allowed' amazon thing." a smirk, a sparkle in the twin hazels.

Tonight her earcuffs were less faerie fair, but something simple and maybe even elegant. Well, Tuesday hoped. Since. The Tuesday part of her didn't do elegant. Really tonight she wanted to wear a frayed sweater with faded text waxing lyrical about a unicorn, because that's what unicorns do. But. Since tonight was tonight and Campy worked do effin' hard she didn't wear the sweater. In fact, she didn't even wear pants. Red, the color of not her, configured into a loose and swaying dress. That's right folks Tuesday was wearing a dress. On purpose. Of her own volition. No dares involved.

"Props. Cam. Like. Seriously. This. Like. Wow. Mean it." smiles. Meaning it smiles.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

5. Likes roadnottaken, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t sure what she was going to wear, which was new for the Shaman. But ever since her Path change, fashion just wasn’t a top priority for her anymore.

So she settled on a pair of black leather pants and a gauzy tank top, over which she added her long red leather coat. A pair of strappy heels completed the look and her long blonde hair flowed effortlessly around her shoulders. Least she knew her legs were killing it in the leather pants! While fashion wasn’t top anymore, a girl still wanted to look good.

Parking the GTO and walking up, she quickly spotted the others, a had raised in greeting. They totally should have car pooled, her car can seat four. But whatever.

And wait…was Tuesday wearing a dress?! She didn’t know the unicorn had any!

“Hope I haven’t kept you guys waiting.”
    She says with a bashful smile, “But this place looks amazing!” her eyes looking to Campy, “Can’t wait to try it, thanks for getting this together.”

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    V
    Vigil

In the rush to pack for his move, Vigil had travelled light. The suit almost hadn't made the cut.

Almost.

Now, he was glad for the formal wear. Glad not to be the odd one out in street clothes. Of course, there was always that piece of his mind whispering about range of motion and the potential for ambush, but he could ignore it for an evening.

Hand on the door, there's a quick glance about the restaurant, setting the layout in mind. Quiet, safe. Outside the city proper, they could hardly expect to have enemies.

Everyone gets a nod in greeting, as he steps in behind Faye. "You didn't keep all of us waiting, I can promise that much. Are we expecting Sandy, or is this everyone?" Obvious name shifts. It saves the hassle of trying to be clever, and the risk of outwitting yourself.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Welcome. Welcome. Please, take your seats. We should be able to speak easily once the meal is underway." Campanella plays the host. He leads the group to a table of austere beauty. "I hope you will enjoy this experience. I did my best to carry out people's wishes."

He seats himself last of all. He makes a little bow for Faye and Tuesday.

"I left invitations for all at the Circle. Sandy included; though I expect she may be still establishing herself in town deltadream Sand ." He inclined his head toward Vigil.

To Oculus: "Thank you. And yes, I am fond of some of his work but I would not go so far as to call me knowledgeable or a fan. I take it that you are?" He chuckled and waved his hand as the other Mystogogue continued. "Ah. Think nothing of it. I wanted to do it. And at least this way we can limit the amount of eavesdropping. As I said, we can speak easy once the meal gets going."

Still with Oculus when the Shaman turns his conversation to the Exchange: "Yes. I am part of such a group. Currently there is only myself and Vigil here on the roster. And since you ask, yes, things are going quite well right now. Quiet and pleasant." He cast a quick glance to Vigil for confirmation and he pauses while Tuesday speaks.

"What would you like to know?"

O
    Oculus

Campanella plays the part of a genteel host as if it was second skin to him - which probably was the case - and Oculus sits. Since he's entered, three more people decided to appear, with one ghosting her way right behind the mystagogue's back. The raspy voice compels him to look towards Tuesday, and for a second he thought it was ust the red dress floating in the air without a body to fill it, so surprised was the Thyrsus to see her in this attire. This is probably why his response comes at a noticeable delay.

"If you're kicking me out there's no shame in stating it openly. Although I'm puzzled as to why, because those dirty socks lying around the training area last week were totally not mine" Seconds pass as he falls silent "Unless it's in the spirit of gender segregation, in which case I'll consider your...offer" Honestly, he couldn't find an accurate word to describe what the Unicorn has said, and more silence on his part could only add to the embarassment.

With that behind him, he can take time to nod in greeting towards the new arrivals and turn to Campanella again "I'm more of a Fellini man. We had a mandatory movie classes at the organization back in Arizona, meaning I could catch up on the classics" All on direct orders of the head mystagogue himself, a walking IMDb list "Anyway, since Tuesday here brought up your... mission statement, what is it, exactly?" To be honest, if he was asked the same question about Foxes Den he'd have a hard time answering it "You have a permanent meeting place?"

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Soon, there is a Vigil - and Tuesday's instincts to add or subtract a y for a not s'name, fit for public use name comes to a halt. Because Vigil. Vigily? Viggy?

...maybe if she ever gets mad slash disappointed in him.

"Madison, hey!" a bow even if a curtsy would be better, when the blond gives her a double take.

A chair found and an ass plopped.

"Dude. Just saying. You like your libraries." while the Foxes was more about getting shit done. Not to say that the Exchange wasn't about that either. But their prim-directive wasn't getting shit done. "Cam's thing. Libraries. Or well the learning part of libraries, right?" question thrown at the men of the Exchange.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She turns at the sound of the voice, smiling as she sees Vigil,

“Evening! How's everything been going?” She greets. At the mention of Sand, she looks to Campanella and the others, she wasn’t sure.

Following the others, she finds a seat and removes her jacket, draping it behind the chair before sitting.

A smile was offered to Campy, “I’m sure it will be a wonderful evening.” A chance to just let their hair down and enjoy a meal was just what they needed. “though you might find yourself in the position as our new dinner coordinator.” She adds with a chuckle.

Nodding as he mentions leaving an invitation at the Circle. Was good to know the invite was extended, she didn’t want anyone to feel left out.

“Glad to hear things are going well.”
    And she meant it. Part of her still felt a little guilty for not joining, but Foxes felt more like home to her.

Eyes move from Oculus to Tuesday and back to Oculus. Did the unicorn want him out of the Cabal? If so, it would be news to her, she didn’t have a problem with the guy. But she hadn’t really gotten to know him since the truth or dare night. So she remains silent, watching the exchange.

Grinning at Tuesday, “That dress is awesome. Maybe I need to go shopping with you sometime, get some pointers.” And shopping was more fun with someone else anyways.

“No reason we can’t work together.” A shrug, about the library thing. “But I figured we were going to all work together anyways, kinda went without saying and all that.”

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella settles more comfortably into his seat. A bit of eye contact later and the menu's and entree is being distributed. The Moros waits, orders his thoughts, and lets the staff do their thing and slip away.

"The learning part of libraries, yes. I'm afraid I don't have much of one myself. My group did have the start of one... but then the main contributor departed." He gestured helplessly to Tuesday.

Turning to Oculus once more: "Mandatory classes? Now why doesn't that surprise me. Fellini? I can understand the attraction. He has a lot to say, does he not? Mission statement? For the group?" At this he chuckles. "Right now there isn't one. Don't get me wrong, when the group first formed we had some bold ideas... making ourselves a source of learning and being able to provide advice and support to the other teams... Now I'm afraid we are just two guys and a cabin. Its a well situated cabin. Just ask... my friend here."

Campanella gestured to Vigil.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread