Ended
Watch

The Crossroads

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    A
    Alexander Brown

"Moments are valuable as part of something more. A puzzle only has value if if it's a part of a larger picture. But I'm not going anywhere, and something tells me the... difficulties we now face will be overcome - one way or the other" Only after he's said it did he realize how ominous it might sound, which is why he decides to add something of a lighter paint to the message "I'm home now. I'm finally home"

He snorts and laughs, freely, at what the Dancer says next. He desperately wanted to blush too, to mirror her reaction perfectly, but this would have to suffice. It's risky to let yourself go like that simply because of something another person has said.

But on the other hand it's so wonderful. Relieving. He can only hope to make her feel the same way someday.

Katharsis. That's the next word that comes to mind as Sasha explains and answers his question. There's no doubt the answer is honest, that she lets out everything there is to let out. Pride, sense of accomplishment and joy mix in his mind as he listens. "I see" It's an insufficient answer to such a confession, but in his defence there is no other that would be anywhere near satisfying "I look forward to our next... moment together" a warm smile is sent in the Fairest direction "Until then, I have to talk to some people. Put my ear to the ground. But when we meet next, I hope politics will be the last thing we'd want to talk about" Not like "want" had much tosay in this instance. He'd planned this as a more or less business meeting, and look where that got him.

It seems like a good place to wrap. Thanks for the Scene!

S
    Sasha

The Onyx was overjoyed when he said home. Was it her that was home, or was it Sacramento. Either way, Alexander wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. For that, she was more thankful than he would ever know. "I'm so glad you are." She moved to hug him, and let it linger.

Even when after he'd responded to what she answered. It didn't seem like her answer unsettled him, nor did it seem like the Darkling thought she was lying. If he did, it would be hard to prove that she was being honest unless the situation came up. Now, she really hoped it didn't. She felt like that door would finally close. Still, an answer would have been great.

Still, holding him, the Fairest rested her head on his chest. "I hope next time we meet, we could go on... perhaps, a real date?" She snickered softly, but it was the truth. Ice cream was fun, this wasn't really intended to be romantic, but an actual date would be something different, surprisingly.

Sure, I think that's a good place And thank you too!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.