Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Walking it was.

She looks to Tuesday with a thoughtful look, “Uh, not sure. I don’t remember putting anything on the list, so I haven’t seen the list. Sorry.” She never really looked at the list unless she was adding to it.

Snorting, “I feel like the only person in the world who hasn’t watched that show.” But she didn’t watch a lot of tv.

Eyebrow raised, “Disney? Can honestly say I have a hard time picturing you singing Disney songs.” Not that she personally knew a lot of them, but weren’t they kids stuff?

Looking to Sand, “Oh, training for work. Have to keep moving and stretching my body, otherwise muscles don’t work when I need them to.” Smile, “I’m a side show performer, and I need to keep training to add new tricks to my routine.” And there were quite a few things she wanted to add.
    “Dionysus?” she asks, probably showing how stupid she was. But it was a word she hadn’t heard before, so whatever.

“You like Disney?”
    she asked, curious. There was no judgement, just her wondering and trying to learn more about the new girl. “Can say I’ve been to Florida, well, there probably isn’t a state I haven’t been to, but never made it to the park there. Isn’t there one here in Cali too?”

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Hmm!" a loud hum. "Kay." shrugs, "We can make it up as we go along." nod, nod.

Single. Eyebrow. Raised.
    "Hakuna Matata!
    What a wonderful phrase
    Hakuna Matata!
    Ain't no passing craze
    It means no worries
    For the rest of your days
    It's our problem-free philosophy
    Hakuna Matata!"

Nod, nod "Not Sisyphean?" snort, snerk. "Jeez just picture that! No ice cream, no ice cream, no ice cream, then! Wham all the ice cream. Damn, back to the beginning." thought, "Or, you know. The actual meaning. Meaning. You know. Not gonna happen." blink, blink. She might have lost her train of thought.

More blinks, "Dionysus? Basically he's the Greek party god." random facts, Tuesday had 'em. Plus. You know. Greek. And Fate. The Fates. With an ess.

"I was couch crashing, it was on." shrugs, "Haven't watched it to watch, but I'll watch it if it's on." which was what she did with a lot of TV, one part lazy and one part Fate. It was on, she was there. Meant to be? Meh.

"Have not been to any park." she admits without shame, "Field trip?"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It's popular and not terrible in my opinion, but I wouldn't worry about going out of your way to catch up and start watching." Said after Tuesday doesn't profess undying dedication to the syndicated show.

"Really? That's kind of awesome... Can I ask for details or do I need to buy a ticket and see for myself?"

"Sisyphean? Hmmm..."
    Thinking program runs the analogy to feed an output of a chuckle, "Nah, definitely Dionysian. Sisyphean would mean like you said- I would never get any ice cream. 95% positive Tuesday said that. "With me, I just cave right away. Clearly given how easily I caved to it just now." Laughs with a gesture toward self and companions.

Nods with Tuesday's definition. "Yup. Tends to be associated with overindulgence, lack of control. That sort of party guy."

Steps slow, applause at the conclusion of the singing, skip to rejoin. "Well I'm sold on tonight. And yup, I will admit to liking Disney. I'm not a Disneyphile but... grew up in Florida and spent more than a couple vacations at the parks. So yeah, if we are doing a trip to Disneyland- count me all in. I promise I won't even make you guys ride It's a Small World."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Grinning, “I’m a huge fan of making things up as I go, so I fully support this!” she was never really good at planning anything.

An eyebrow was quirked at Tuesday as she sang,

“Sounds familiar, just can’t place it.” She had a feeling it was a Disney song, since that’s what they had been talking about. But, like she said, her Disney knowledge was minimal at best.

Faye wasn’t sure if Tuesday was actually explaining something, or if she just started rambling.

And then the Dinoysus thing, a head nods in understanding, “Ah, well that’s a god I can get behind!” she loved a good party.

“Yes! Field trip, we need one of those!” plus, she heard that those parks had rides. Faye loves rides. Rides are fun.

Looking to Sand, she laughs with a shake of her head, “No need to pay. I’m a contortionist, which is the big focus at my shows. But I also breathe fire and dance with it, sword swallowing and some suspension at the end. I’m looking into and working on some new tricks to spice it up a bit. Can only do the same tricks over and over again before it gets boring. Well, for me anyways.” She adds with a wink. “But I always welcome whoever wants to watch me practice to let me know. I don’t mind an audience,” she then looks to Tuesday, “We’re even in talks of her writing and performing some live music at a show sometime. Which is going to kick all kinds of ass.” Nod.

“Ah, well, I don’t think I overindulge, well, not anymore anyways.” Another laugh, “But sounds like a fun guy.” So long as no one got hurt and everyone was having fun.

“Having never been there, I’d want to go on every ride we could. I love rides, rides are great! Even if they’re cheesy or not thrill rides. Cause life is too short not to.”

Did we want to start to wrap and move the scene to the theater? My bad for forgetting about this scene and holding it up.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The unicorn stops dead.

"Wha-seriously?!" head shake, "Now, now we have'ta - we're getting gyro stuff and desert stuff and whatever else we wanna buy stuff. Then, then we're going home to watch the Lion King." vigorous head nod.

"Yep. Maddie's stuffs. Like oh em gee wow. To see. Like. Seriously." with them sort of living together, Tuesday got to see the random times that Faye decided she'd practice this or that, or twist up her body like a pretzel for the hell of it. "And yep. Yepers even. Totes gonna give all the asses!" bouncy, hyper. Thinking of making music to a wicked performer? What's not to get excited about?

"Even if you were a Disneyphile we'd still be getting food and other stuff before the need to watched Lion King - also. Tissues? Yay or nay?" it'd been a while since she watched Mufasa thrown and trampled, but way back when. Yep. waterworks. Now...hazels flick to Faye. Maybe she should as a just in case.

"Ha, yeah. Totally fun. Until you get the madness part of the myth...uh, right? Am I thinkin' of the right guy, or was another one of the Greek gods?"

Laughs, "Yep. Short. Life is." wise, Yoda she is. "So. if we do. Yep. Rides. Me. Plus funnel cake. For some strange reason I'm not cravin' funnel cake." wry grin.

There's 3 days left, if y'all wanna start wrapping so we can move this to the Theater, it's cool with me!

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Stop in sync with Tuesday. "You don't...But it's the..." Head shake of amazement and conspiratorial look given towards Tuesday. "Tissues for sure. We got someone's world to ruin."

Amazement sub (lack of familiarity with Hakuna Matata) is approximately the same as Amazement sub (contortionist fire dancing sword swallower). Both make words difficult.

"Seriously? Wow, like really wow. And heck yeah I would love to see any and all of the above."

Musician.
    Performer.
    Scientist.

One of these things was not like the others...

"Well... I mean, let's be honest, madness is a pretty common theme through a ton of Greek stuff so you have probably better than 50/50 shot in guessing Dionysus has some wrapped up in him. But yeah, you have the right guy. Drunken rages are a thing and he is a god of those as much as he is the happy champagne bubbles."

"And ok... but don't say I didn't offer."

Do not start singing in your head. Do not start singing in your head. Do not start..."Ah! Grocery store! Shall we get to purchasing and proceeding to trying new things?"

7. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Move onto having dinner at the theater? Or another round of posts?

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

I'm good either way

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dinner time!

11. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)