(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She quickly goes over their numbers in her head before speaking, “Well, there is Cross, and I’m sure Longstreet wants to get a few hits in after our last tangle with them. There is Priscus Wood, who has offered to help in the past. I haven’t spoken with the new Haunt enough to know if she is willing, or capable to fight. But I’ve fought with Cross and Longstreet, I know they can hold their own. But that’s it. We’re looking at four total if Priscus Wood is willing to lend a hand. Which are the numbers we had last time.” When Twist asks about the previous fight, Ale shifts in her seat,

“We had Sterling and a Brood we captured in a warehouse my contacts helped secure. After getting information from the female Brood, we were ambushed by seven of them. One was wielding a chainsaw, one had a shotgun, one had claws like my own, hence the wounds I’m still dealing with, and the others were just crazy. They fought hard, but not smart, and we were able to defeat them. But not without setbacks. Longstreet ended up in torpor, and Cross and I sustained major wounds. Seneschal Hart, well,” there was a pause as she struggled with what to say, “did what she could and threw herself into the middle of the fight, helping to shift the odds in our favor.” She wasn’t sure what Asa had told her about Alice, and preferred to wait and see if she asked.

Nodding, “This is true. I just have reservations about the security of one after our last episode. Not knowing how they found us bothers the hell out of me. I don’t want to add extra risk to anyone there. Like I said, I can go out on my own and see what I can find, eliminate the middle man, and create less of a chance of an ambush. Though like you said, there is a very high chance that she comes with friends. It’s just figuring how to stake the odds in our favor this time.”

She thinks over her next question, "How has your dealings with Dirge been in the past if you don't mind me asking. If she is indeed working with the Brood, was there something that set her off, set her down this path? Knowing probably won't change how things go, I just like to know who and what I'm dealing with." know your enemy.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist mouths the names after Alessandra lists them, the fingers of one hand ticking off each one as she does so. As Alessandra continues to detail out the ambush, Twist again listens silently to her words.

Shifting slightly, "You should add one to your numbers. I will be there for the summoning and have no intention on allowing Brood to attack members of our City while I watch passively."

"I understand. But I am not sure that those concerns are worth sacrificing the positives of a controlled indoor space. Last time the ambush was so damaging was because it was a surprise. This time, we will be prepared. That will immediately help."

Twist gave a small shrug, "I knew Dirge, but not well. I am sorry that I will not be able to give you more information on her past what you likely already know."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was part of the Savage that wasn’t surprised that Twist would want to stay if there was a fight.

Her head bows slightly, “Having you there will be a very large advantage for us, thank you.” Ale would have never come out and asked Twist to put herself in danger. But she also knew that there was no way to tell her no. If the Daeva wanted to be there and fight, she would. And the Brood would have no clue what was in store for them. "Seeing you in action once is enough to tell me that the Brood will be having a very bad night." a wicked smile appearing. She knew Twist was deadly, and whoever was the object of her attack was not going to walk away.

She nods at the words, “That is true. Though I do want to scout the warehouse first, learn the entrances and exits. If there’s going to be a fight there, I want to know how they’ll be entering. We got lucky in that Seneschal Hart alerted us as did our hearing, we were able to position ourselves in such a way that they had to spread out. I want to make sure we have every advantage we can.” Cause she couldn’t return to Court or face Asa if something happened to Twist.

“His Highness mentioned a dog as well as a spear. The dog I’m not so worried about, I can go toe to toe with a dog if need be, well, as a wolf anyways,” being a Gangrel meant she could go on all fours if needed, “but the spear has me concerned. If thrown well enough it could act like a stake, taking one of us down quickly. Have you seen her with the spear? I apologize for the millions of questions, but I want to know as much as I can before we do this. It’s going to be dangerous no matter what we do, and I don’t want any mistakes or casualties on our end.” This wasn’t something to rush. If her concerns about the spear were true, would having body armor for their chests help? Or hinder them? She wasn’t sure yet.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist returned Alessandra's smile with a matching one.

"Those are smart precautions to take," she said nodding. "Yes- the dog is her ghoul. He works as both a seeing eye dog and a weapon. He was... effective in the early rounds of the regency duel. The spear was what she used in the final round to win the regency. "

"These are good examples of what make her a strong combatant. She has multiple weapons with a range of strengths. Close combat or ranged are both within her abilities. We should try to have the same flexibility."

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her head nods in understanding as she listens, “Can’t say I’ve ever come across a dog that was a Ghoul, it’s quite an interesting way to go about it. And if he was an effective weapon, then I shouldn’t discount it so quickly.” Kindred blood in a dog would be a problem. “Though I do wonder if it was put down if she would have to rely only on the spear, or if the dog is a ruse and she doesn’t need it.” Would be a good way to make someone think you had the upper hand.

“Well, as you know I bring my guns and ability with them to the table. Though it won’t effectively stop a Kindred, it can slow them, shift their focus. But I’ve learned not to completely rely on them in a fight. With my claws, I can deal a substantial amount of damage. So I’m pretty comfortable in close combat. I haven’t used my skill to change form yet in a fight, but I can most certainly pull that out if we need. I know Cross can shoot a gun, he handled the shotgun pretty effectively before. But again, I don’t think we should rely too heavily on firearms. I’ll have to talk with Priscus Wood, see where her strengths lie. It would seem wise for us to position ourselves according to individual strengths, but close enough in case one of us needs a hand. If we can control how they enter, it could shift things considerably in our favor.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"She used him against an opponent with claws so no, do not underestimate him." Twist warned. Her tone matter of fact about the potential strength of Dirge and Cerberus.

"And you know my skills with blade and fist. So yes, determine the skills we will have during the event and arrange accordingly.."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She got the tone, and registered it, head nodding once.

“Understood. When I talk with the others, I’ll make sure they’re aware of him and that he is a threat not to be taken lightly.” Great, now they had cujo to contend with. Well, she had a bullet with his name on it, and the sooner he was removed from the fight, the better.

“Oh yes, I do. And if you know of Dirges skills, then she will most certainly know of yours. Which raises the factor of her not coming alone and well prepared. But that’s ok, I’m counting on her Brood friends to be pissed at their recent loss, and using that against them. People fight like crap when angry, they don’t think clearly, but we will.” Her mind was already going over different options, who would do best where.

“I plan to call Priscus Wood when we’re done, get to know her strengths and then form a plan from there. Though I do need to sit down with Cross and Longstreet, make sure they’re still on board and what their thoughts are.” Maybe they would have a good plan, always worth asking. “Did you wish to be included on those talks? I know you’re time is valuable and will certainly call you when the meeting takes place, which will be sooner rather than later.” One doesn’t assume someone as important as Twist had free time.

Did we want to start wrapping and get this into continuity?

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods along with Alessandra. The capable Italian seemed to have everything well in hand so additional words from Twist were unneeded.

"Only if you feel that my presence would be needed or to lay out where you would like me. I do not mind attending, but I wouldn't want to crowd. Despite who she was in some circles, Twist knew enough to know that not all circles overlapped. Alessandra was the Reeve and in this case, she herself was merely the Hound with a set of skills that could prove useful. This was all her show.

Yup yup. Sounds good.

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She very much doubted that Twist could crowd wherever she was. The woman was very well respected and other Kindred sought to prove themselves to her. But she understood what she was getting at.

“First thing I’ll do is scout a warehouse that fits our needs. Once that is decided I’ll be able to plan out our defenses.” Can’t figure where to put people if she didn’t know where’d they be. “That being said, I would like to have you at the meeting, I’m not sure if any of the others will have questions for you or not. But I’d rather they ask them now instead of at the warehouse.” Their minds would need to be focused and not filled with stupid questions.

“But I want to thank you again for sitting down with me. I wish it was for more pleasant topics, but perhaps next time.” She says with a small smile. Ale didn’t dare assume the woman had time to spend a couple hours just talking about whatever. But, maybe she would someday, and Ale looked forward to that day.

“I’ll be placing some calls and driving around, getting things in order.” And by things, she means weapons and her wounds. She couldn’t go into the fight injured, she needed to be healed and ready to give everything she had to defend the Domain, and Twist should she need it.

Standing, “I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.” She dips into a curtsy, “Again, thank you.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods solemnly, "I will insure that my schedule is free for whichever evening you wish to hold the meeting."

Her responding smile is broad, "Yes! While I am happy to discuss combat, I would enjoy spending time either discussing it without so much at stake or doing something more traditionally pleasant."

Following suit, Twist rose and acknowledged the curtsy with a dip of her head. "Until next time," and smiling she left Alessandra to her work.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread