(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had reached out to Twist, ready to sit down and figure what their next step was going to be. Cross hadn’t been called to the meeting, yet. When things were finalized and ready to go, she’d call him.

If what she had been told was true, and the Archon could summon Dirge, where was the best place to do it? How much of a threat was the woman, and could it prove useful?

All these thoughts ran through the Savage’s mind as she sat in her office. The mistakes that were made before couldn’t be made again. Sure, they had won, but at what cost? And what would the Brood bring to the table next time? They needed to be smart and prepared. And she hoped Twist would have information to help plan the next attack.

The office had a standard desk, with a laptop and various other office supplies on top. A tall chair sat behind it, Ale’s twin holster hanging off the back, and in front of it were two chairs. In one of the corners sat a small couch with a chair, and a small coffee table between them. And on the walls hung various shadow boxes, each containing a different colored butterfly pinned inside.

So she sat in one of the side chairs, legs crossed and chin resting on her hand, deep in thought. Trying to go over ways to go about this. She was clad in black leather pants with a loose fitting oversized light grey t-shirt. The door stood open.

deltadream Twist
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist didn't attempt to hide the repetitive sound her heels made as she worked her way toward Alessandra's office. Reaching the open door she rounded the edge and stopped, leaning casually against the frame. The fingers that had tightly coiled into a reactionary fist upon the first wave of Alessandra's beast's presence were forced into a more relaxed state and knuckles rapped against wood in a knock.

Despite coming from the theater, her outfit could have just as easily been worn to an upscale restaurant for an optimistic date. Smiling pleasantly at the tattooed beauty already inside the room, she waited for the woman's acknowledgment before fully entering the office.

"Good evening," the tone of her greeting matching the smile.

It wasn't that Twist didn't know what the topic of discussion was going to be. She did. After all, this was a follow up meeting. And it wasn't that she wasn't worried. Dirge was not to be taken lightly.

She simply had full confidence in the two women inside the room about handling it.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The sound of the heels didn’t register, but the knuckles on the wood did. Eyes snap up, and then relax when she sees the delicate, yet seductive Daeva.

A smile appears as she stands, dipping into a curtsy, “Your Grace, thank you for meeting with me.” Greets the Savage.

A hand gestures to the other chairs and couch, “Please, have a seat. How’ve you been?” normally she’d cut right to business, but it wasn’t every day one got to sit down and talk with Twist. If she takes a seat, Ale will take the seat opposite and sit after Twist had.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Accepting the offer of sitting with a quiet "Grazie", Twist settles comfortably into a relaxed posture.

Waiting until Alessandra is likewise seated, "My evenings have been quiet but good. It is partly why I am more than happy to be here now." She loved her theater with a passion that was surpassed by very few others. Hours easily passed in the halls of the Ballo Della Notte. And so it was not that she was bored. Far from it.

What she was was proud of all of her skill sets. Including those that weren't nearly as useful as owner and manager of BDN and far more handy in situations like the one regarding Dirge.

"Yourself? How have your nights been as Reeve? Hopefully the position has not become a burden for you." She had seen it happen after all.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sitting, she crossed her legs once again, listening as the Daeva spoke.

“Ah, well, sometimes a little quiet is good. Gives us time to focus on things we truly enjoy and care about.” She could go for some quiet right about now.

She doesn’t answer right away, but instead thinks over her response. “Well, I can’t say they’ve been quiet. But it certainly hasn’t become a burden. I take great pleasure in protecting the Domain in any way I can.” But it wasn’t what she had envisioned. “Robert Cross has come back to the Domain, and after he helped defeat the Brood at the warehouse, I made him a deputy. I need eyes and ears every place I can. Also figured it would be a good way to keep an eye on him and see what his intentions are. But I can’t deny how efficient he was at handling the Brood.” Credit where it is due.

She then appears to struggle with something before speaking again, “If I may ask you something before we discuss Dirge. How do you handle the power you possess with such elegance and grace? I like to think I have grown from who I was when I first entered the Domain until now, but the office of Reeve has shown me I have much more to learn. And much further to grow.” She hoped, no, prayed, she hadn’t over stepped anything.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eye brow lifted at the news of Robert Cross's return to Sacramento, but she didn't say anything, allowing Alessandra to continue speaking. As for her thoughts on her making him a deputy, it wasn't like it was the first time such steps had been taken for nearly the same reasons given.

"Being good at something at the right time can go a long way. It has to, I think, when failing to be meet expectations has such strong consequences for us." Results from single actions weren't permanent, not with the eternal Kindred, but to deny that they so often were critical to an individual's unlife would be wrong.

Seeing Alessandra struggle, Twist nodded, encouraging the question. Though her expression quickly turned to one of surprise when she did finally speak what was on her mind. Surprise faded into a flattered smile that crinkled the corner of her eyes and Twist ducked her head in false modesty.

"I am certainly glad that you think so highly of me."

Leaning back in her seat, Twist thought before answering though. After a moment she leans forward, her expression frank as she meets Alessandra's eyes, her Italian accent coming out. "I think you have already said it in your English. The power you possess. It would have been more correct for you to say... How do you handle being so powerful? There is a difference no? When you asked- the power was seperate from me." Twist holds out her arms between them, hands held separate. [color="663366]"Me."[/color] She wiggles her left fist. "The power." She wiggles her right fist.

"But this is how I see it..." Bringing her hands together, she interlocks the fingers into a single unit. "This is Twist." she says simply as she wiggles the conjoined hands.

Unclasping her hands, she leans back in the seat again, "When you think of yourself that way, then it becomes easier no? This does not mean you are not different from the past or that you cannot grow more either. I was not always Hound or Duchess. Once I was Seneschal." Twist shrugged again, "But at all times I was Twist."

Suddenly Twist laughs and looks to Alessandra, "Do my words make sense?" In truth, this type of conversation was rare for her and she wouldn't be surprised to hear that she made no sense at all.

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was evident on her face that she was eagerly listening to everything Twist had said.

There was then a slow nod, “Ah, yes, I should have worded it differently.” Eyes watch the Daeva’s hands, her mind connecting what was being said. “An intriguing way to word, and demonstrate, what you’re saying.” She says with a smile. “And it makes sense. For many years I was identified by my name and what I did and was capable of doing. Never actually who I was. Perhaps that was my mistake, something I can work on.” She had a lot to work on it seemed. But, that was part of growing and being successful, learning from your mistakes and becoming stronger. “It’s a delicate balancing act, who you are as a person, and who you are in office. Learning how to mix the two together can only serve to improve both aspects of who we are. Each supporting the other.” How she would go about that, she wasn’t sure yet.

“And yes, perfect sense. Thank you.” Somewhere along the way, after all these years, she had lost who she was. “And thank you for indulging my question.” Twist didn’t have to answer her, but in answering, she had earned even more respect from the Savage. Rather that respect mattered to Twist, Ale had deep respect for her.

“That aside, we have a Brood problem.” There was a pursing of her lips, “The female Brood we interrogated had some disturbing information. One being that Dirge was involved, the other being various locations they seem to working out of. I fully intend to look into the locations, figure out the best way to bring them down. But Dirge is an unknown to me. His Highness spoke of her, that she was a formidable foe, and not to underestimated. And after our recent run in with the Brood, it’s a warning I’m not taking lightly. We don’t have the comfort of having a large number of Kindred capable of fighting Brood, so I’m hoping that if Dirge could be spoken with, reasoned with, or driven out, we could get a leg up.” She didn’t want to make the same mistake again.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A light laugh, "Too many words can be confusing , especially in English. So I prefer simple and" she flutters her hands "displays when possible."

A warm smile, "Gladly.

As Alessandra shifts to the true topic that brought them together, she shifts in her chair, her demeanor growing more serious to match. "The warning was true. She was a member of the city and her combat skills once earned her a Regency. Not a woman to be easily dismissed."

"I can bring her to you. I do not know that she will be happy with the summoning let alone if we will be willing to talk. I also cannot judge the truth of what words she does share or who she may bring with her. This is why I suggest we have a secure location for the attempt."

Best case... Twist would summon Dirge and she would come quickly with a willingness to share all she knew and a desire to help the city fight the Brood.

Worst case... she didn't come till 5 minutes before dawn with a coterie of Brood friends intent on giving final death.

Twist knew it wouldn't be the first, she was not convinced it wouldn't be the second.

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling with a laugh, “Isn’t that the truth? Not to mention the possibility of misunderstanding.” It was great, in her opinion, to see the Archon like this. Laughing, fluttering her hands in a nonlethal way. Too many times others forget that behind the titles and status, they were woman at heart.

An eyebrow was raised, “A Regency earned through combat? Wow, that certainly does put things into perspective.” She never once second guessed what Asa had said, but to hear it from Twist, a Kindred who was extremely lethal, well, that made things a little more dire.

A hand goes up to gently rub her chin as she listens, her mind already going over possibilities.
    “Here in lies the problem. The warehouse I had gotten though my contacts was supposed to be secure. Yet the Brood were able to track us there and get a surprise attack on us. I don’t want a repeat of that, and I don’t know if my contacts were compromised, or if someone closer to the investigation tipped them off.” Which was pissing her off to no end, not knowing how they were found. “I can always seek out a secure location on my own, take a few nights and scout places on the outskirts of town, not let anyone else know the location until the night of.” It was a possibility.
    “My other concern is having the manpower in case this turns violent. Our numbers are already low, and if we lose any in a possible fight, then it leaves an opening for the Brood to move in. Which I don’t want.” Lips were pursed as she thought.

Shaking her head, “I doubt she comes alone. Which means we want this meeting to be in our favor in terms of where we are. We need to go into this prepared for a fight, and I’m still nursing wounds from the last one. Not that it would stop me from throwing all I had into the fight, I just worry I won’t be able to take as many down this time.” a hand absently touches one of the black spots on her chest. Her guns slowed them, but did little to sway the fight, she’d need better weapons. "So we need to be smart about this, try to think three steps ahead of her, and whatever Brood she brings with her." which she knew was easier said than done.

“In your opinion, what would make the best meeting area? My mind is going between a warehouse and somewhere in the woods, out of the way.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist listened as Alessandra spoke on the situation, nodding occasionally to indicate her understanding.

"How many do we have that are willing to fight? And how many who are actually able to?" Twist paused as Alessandra brought up her wounds from the previous fight. "What exactly happened in the last fight? Though I know that you won, I do not know of all the details. How many of them were there for example?"

A small crease in Twist's forehead forms as she considers. "My choice would be a warehouse. You can control it more."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread