Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe shook her head with a disgusted look on her face, "Ugh, pervs are nuisance. Although," Circe grinned at Sasha's jest about the plant man before quipping in, "If a tree has an unsightly growth its best to prune," she smiled, "The small sheers are quite cheap," the implication being that little was there to be pruned on the pervert.

Circe laughed at the idea.

Then she sighed as she calmed, "Ah, well, my tale requires a bit of context. I mean," she takes a sip whilst waving her free hand in the negative, "It weren't just me but my fellow Rogues too. First thing to say that Queen Anne is, or finger crossed was, a bitch and she had it coming," Circe actually held up her cross fingers as she'd said fingers crossed.

She took another sip. "Right, context. Backstory, whatever the word is," she shrugs, "Sacramento is much, much, much nicer then San Fran is when it comes to Lost. Motleys are assigned there. Courts spy on each other. Byzantine I think is the phrase," she laughs, "lucky the mates I got were the ones that helped me escape. We got shit done when others didn't," there was a proud grin growing on her face.

It soured into a frown, "Thing is, backstabbing is a big deal. Our bosses wanted us to turn on each other when our motley expired. We told them fuck off," Circe's happy go lucky was fading as she spoke. Rage was obviously building as she spoke, "You can guess how well that went. Queen Anne was the bitch with the most to lose from us being alive. Bitch queen sicked her pet on us and was calling for a fucking Ash Run." After a pause she turned to Sasha and gave her a thumbs up, "But props for your season Sasha. The Winters there were content to spectate and not help kill us."

The grin on her face became savage, "She tried to fuck us so we fucked her over hard."

"We exposed every dirty deed, slaving, traitorous, Them like act she'd done. There was plenty for people to hate her for. And then we told everyone how to find a fucking armory." Her grin had turned utterly wicked, "she shouldn't have fucked with us Rogues."

As before, Circe held no regrets for her actions. Those courts had used them as tools, tried to set them against each other, and ultimately betrayed them. If anything Circe considered it to be karma catching up with them. She just wished she'd gotten to see Queen Anne get blown away.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid listened, her eyes growing wide in amazement. Her free hand shot up and covered her mouth.

"Aaaaaah. Gawd! That is....!"

The Darkling squeaked.

"That is freaking awesome. Talk about burning your bridges. Ah ha!"

At last, she became aware of her surroundings and struggled to rein herself in.

"Oh that is just beastly." Ingrid managed. "We'll have to keep an eye on this one, hey?"

The potential danger of having such a fugitive from a powerful neighbour in their midst did not seem to sink in.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    S
    Sasha

A terrible earwig suddenly splat into the Dancer's head. But she quickly shook it off due to all the swearing that came from Circe's mouth. It was shocking, yet amusing.

"Oh wow, assigned Motleys? Spying Courts? That is utterly terrible." The Dancer said with deep concern and an empathetic face.

Although, she wondered if Circe was past all of that.

Her brows rose in slight confusion. Was that a compliment or an insult? Sasha's gave Ingrid a curious or even concerned look. Perhaps the Summer should have told the story slightly different, but it was too late now.

"What Court was Queen Anne, again?" The Dancer asked instead of assuming. Hopefully it wasn't Winter, at least she didn't think it was.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe didn't hide her rage quickly. She was certainly breathing heavy at the thought of the assholes on the coast. The praise fell on deaf ears. Circe took a drink, "Fuck that Freehold."

After a pause she clocked what Ingrid and Sasha had said. "Bridge was already burning, we just jet fuel," she then turned to Sasha, "Autumn. Can we pick a new subject? We keep going with this I might start breaking shit. I mean, its better then wasting ammo but still a bad impression."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Awww!" Ingrid pouted.

"So lets see. We talked about what Summer has planned, kinda. We talked Courts. We talked about things we done. Um... Court Commons! Are we going to get one, do you think? I mean... I guess Winter just uses your Blue Note, right Sasha? I don't have a club but I have established a Court Hollow linked to the Wishing Well for... Spring... stuff. You're Notary, right? Any idea if we are going to establish a Freehold Hollow or something?"

Ingrid clutched at ideas and found one that held her curiosity.

0 Scenes

Time's up folks!
    Let's get one more round of posting and call this Luau done!

S
    Sasha

She breathed and nodded to Circe's suggestion. At least the Spring quickly came up with an alternative subject.

She tilted her head slightly, if she was a Spring, a well sounds cool but it's not exactly what she would have had in mind. "I'm sure, if you aren't satisfied with the Wishing Well, Ingrid, there are plenty of other things that Spring may find interesting." A soft grin suggestion, but nothing more.

"There is a plan in place for a Commons. Believe me, we are long overdue. It will be a sort of pavilion at the entrance to the park, masked as a large gathering room for public events or private parties."

"As far as a Freehold Hollow, I believe it could be done within the Pavilion. Years ago within the Four Seasons, the large gathering room merely had the gate opened for our events. Any other time, it was just a regular doorway to a large ballroom. It was very nifty and versatile. Much of the same of what we could do with a small Pavilion."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Freehold commons? Man I haven't ever seen one of those. Sound cool. Wait, didn't the Four Seasons burn down...oh, " Circe remembered what she'd heard and the news, "Guess a Keeper would be a deterrent to making one given the time gap. Props to you guys again Sasha for your Freehold having dragon slayers," she raised her glass in salute.

"So Commons are for friendly parties. That bodes well for this place," she laughed.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A pavilion! Yeah that could work!"

Ingrid nodded in agreement.

"Sounds like the best plan to me. And yeah, we can Hollow it out if everyone puts in a bit of effort."

S
    Sasha

Trying to adhere to the IceLaw and not let on how much she detested a certain topic, she nodded and plainly said. "It was burned by a Dragon. The city reporters blamed it on sinkholes and that a gas leak occurred."

She took a breath to continue to shake it off. "But, we have something to look forward to soon. A commons and reunification of our Freehold again. I believe our future looks as bright as freshly fallen snow."

The Fairest hoped many of the newcomers would stay long term. It would be nice to have some stability, but the Dancer wouldn't say it aloud, it would sound far too much like something a Keeper would say.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.