[1707] Eternal Court

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The Nox Populi Nightclub.
    In the heart of downtown Sacramento there is a place of intrigue, excitement and entertainment. The modern flare of this venue is host to exclusive parties. The seduction of this establishment may take you away as you drink, dance and socialize. There are private services available upon request. The best DJ’s in town are in line to play a wide variety of music. Some of you may dine…as long as you have your VIP pass.

Tonight the Nox is closed for a "private function". Its not bending the truth that much and given that it is the weekend before the July 4th holiday it does make fit the moment very well. As Kindred arrive at Nox, they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club; some may recognize the area leading to rear stairs upward. The space downstairs is decorated in dark, rich woods and expensive furniture. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions. The Court area is decorated with long black and purple silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars; the lighting is intentionally low, but without the pulse of the music from above, the place has the feel of a sepulchre.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees.

Another evening; another Danse. For some it will their first, for some it shall be their last. After all, this is the Prince's Elysium, and subject to the Laws of the Domain.

The furniture setting is becoming familiar now: a set of elegant chairs, all dark wood and red leather, arranged in a circle. The baroque lighting leaves the corners of the Elysium commons in deep shadow.

Eternal Court is open once more...

Please remember that Predator's Taint is in effect and role-play is expected, or rolls will be asked for!

This is a great place to get Acknowledged

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

And Marvyn Stax is early.

He lurks, a player without an audience, drifting aimlessly through the empty Elysium. Eventually he comes to a stop beside on of the available seats in the Court Commons and settles down to wait.

He tries out several postures, running from casual, to powerful, to artfully bored, while he waits.

MARVYN STAX (NPC)
    Daeva
    Librettist of the Invictus
    BP 1

V
    Vivian York

For some reason, Vivian felt a little wild tonight. Her dress was a testament to that. It was hard to say to someone looking if it was sheer, or there was some other material between the dress and her flesh. She was enjoying the outfit she found; mesh material, splash of sequins and a split bodice that could be revealing if she bent the right way. The shrug was feather-like, accompanied by little lace gloves that appeared to be an extension of the her own skin.

Sauntering down the stairs of the Nox Underground, the Daeva stopped a moment. Her Beast reared up at the other who stood in the area. Yet, she affixed her gloves and made sure all the decor was facing its proper direction as she finished the stairs.

"Well, good evening Mister Stax." Vivian grinned in a friendly manner as if she saved him. Her cousin seemed desperately bored. "I presume we are the first this evening, save for anyone that may be in their offices?"

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Stax looked over at the voice. Lust and fear flickered across his face before he could school it, replaced by another carefully crafted pout.

"Good evening to you, Miss York," he began after a moment. "I believe that we are. I was starting to think that no one would be showing up. It is awfully close to the holiday. I thought everyone was out hunting and preparing."

With a hint of effort he took a relaxed posture.

"You are looking absolutely divine tonight." He ventured.

MARVYN STAX (NPC)
    Daeva
    Librettist of the Invictus
    BP1

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to hunt before the upcoming Court. Not out of vanity, but because she didn’t know when the Brood would strike again. And that meant she needed to get her wounds taken care of.

Though in some weird sick way, they were growing on her, like a demented badge of honor. But, out hunting she went.

It wasn’t as successful as she would have liked, and as such, still had her wounds. Though a little less severe, but still there. Blacked veins spread out in their nasty glory. Oh well, fuck em. She’d go out again after Court.

Ale quickly changed from jeans and a tank into a little black dress with silver studs. It was short enough to show off her leg tattoos and probably more if she didn’t bend right. But she felt like dressing up, and Court was a perfect excuse for it. Black heels, a shorter cut and red lips completed her look. Stopping by her office to remove her long coat, she entered Court.

Pausing, she observes the room and those already in attendance. Vivian’s Beast made hers growl and pace, each foot fall urging Ale to extend her Claws and rend the enticing Daeva. Show her that they were the more dominate and powerful Beast.

Now Stax? He simply angered her Beast. How dare such a weak little whelp sit there? She should destroy him and repaint the walls with his weak blood.

But that wasn’t going to happen. She was probably already on thin ice with Asa, and tearing his Kindred apart for the hell of it wouldn’t be good.

So instead, a smile is placed on her lips as she walks over the two,

Ciao! greets the Savage, “I must say Madame York, that dress is simply stunning on you!” she gushed to her Coterie Mate.

Eyes move to Stax, “Mister Stax, I haven’t seen you in a while, I hope you’ve been well.” And not out causing trouble.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-07-01 22:11:08 [01] Ale rolls 4 to Feed(Strength+Subterfuge) (10 Again) 2, 6, 2, 7 failure
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-07-01 22:11:08 [02] Ale rolls 4 to Feed(Strength+Subterfuge) (10 Again) 5, 5, 1, 8 1 success
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-07-01 22:12:35 Ale rolls 4 to Feed(Strength+Subterfuge) (10 Again) 10, 2, 5, 6, 8 2 successes
    -2 Vitae to heal 2 lethal
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Haunt still felt some trepidation when it came to kindred gatherings. For Cynthia Weiss, places like court are usually an exercise in terror, rage, petty rivalries and rejection. On the other hand it was either this or remain below in the Necropolis trying to tunnel through a collapsed passage in the catacombs trying to get to a room full of garbage and refuse. She wore her black skirt and top combination from a few nights ago. She made a mental note to figure out where to get the rest of her belongings delivered to Sacramento. One could only live out of a suitcase for so long.

The moment Cynthia entered the Court Commons she could already feel the dulled sense of fear tugging deep within. Followed by a flash of intense, blinding rage the moment her eyes fell on an unfamiliar face. She had to stop and close her eyes just to force that need to rip someone to shreds to die down.

Certain the Beasts urges were buried deep within, she approached the small group. "Good evening." The artist offered with a small smile. The faint smell of bleach was starting to roll off her.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist was pleased with her outfit tonight. She loved the height the heels gave her, the scratch of the lace against her upper thigh, the thin barely there touch of the string over her shoulders. She probably should have saved it for a truly worthwhile event rather than an evening spent out to be concluded with Court, but she didn't have the patience.

As she stepped past the weapons check and into Court proper, she focused on how she in fact did not want to stain the dress with the blood of nearly everyone already gathered. Well... she did. She very much did want to do it. But she would not do it. No matter how loudly her Beast yowled for it.

Instead she smiled pleasantly in greeting as she approached the gathered Kindred.

"Buonasera. Good evening."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Stax is watching Alessandra as the Reeve approaches. His face is a blank mask but, tellingly, he subtly leans back and away from her as she draws near. Give the man a little credit: his hands do not dig into the seat despite the sudden urge that wracks his body.

"Yes Reeve Antorini. I am well. Keeping out of trouble as you say. It is good advice; to steer clear of trouble. Especially when you are like me... And make ones home on the northern fringe of town." Code word: fringe. As in, fringe of their little society.

"But I have to show my face sometime. Congratulations, I should say. I hear you drove out a nest of Belial's Brood. Nasty business."

He paused a moment to turn toward Twist as she announced her presence. He dipped his head.

"Your Grace."

V
    Vivian York

"Thank you kindly, Mister Stax and you as well Ale!" Slinking her hand down the sequins of the party dress.

"I see we are all in fine threads for this evening. You would think this was a Formal Court." Vivian chuckled. Well, all save for one. But, at least she didn't wear something one would wear to Walmart.

"Good evening Your Grace." The Daeva bowed to the Archon. "I love the dress." It matched her delicate features well.

"Yes, congratulations, Alessandra. I am very proud of you." It was all Vivian could do to applaud, but no one else seemed to be doing so. She was her Coterie mate, how could she not be excited.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes shift to the sound of a new voice, which brought with it a new smell.

Ah, she remembers this one from another Court, had a sit down with Alice. So Haunt?

Smiling, “Good evening, don’t think I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you before. I’m Reeve Antorini,” introduces the Italian.

Her attention is then moved to Twist, who had joined the small gathering. Dipping into a curtsy, “Buonasera Your Grace.” She says with a smile, “I must say, that dress is simply stunning.” Was there anything Twist could look bad in? She doubted it.

The smile was then offered to Stax, “Well, that is always good to hear.” The less trouble the better.
    Drove them out? Not yet, but she didn’t want to alarm anyone. “Thank you, we were successful in handling a group of them.” And there were more to deal with.

Why was it Vivian never used titles? It was something she was starting to notice, especially when they were in Court.

“Oh, well I simply felt like putting in a little effort.”
    She didn’t get to dress up very often. And with her wounds, she couldn’t really dress up and mingle with Kine. So Court it was. But at least the wounds matched the dress, silver lining!

“I’d be curious to know if the pride would still be there if anyone had seen us after it.”
    A gentle shake of her head, “They didn’t go quietly or easily that’s for sure.” Then again, she wasn’t sure if anyone, except Twist, would stand a fight if it came to it.

Era un cazzo disastroso.”
    She says under her breath.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread