Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Eyes) Looking for the PI

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled apologetically at him, "Of course. Well... we can get your notes once we wrap up here. No need to rush our coffee after all." Pulling her now likely cold coffee towards her she tips it toward Jeff in a slight cheers gesture.

Half way to lifting the cup to her lips though, she pauses, a thought suddenly coming to her. "You said you had other leads?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Jeff Maverick shrugged.

"Yeah. The job is to look into possible criminal activity. Drugs. Gangs. Not actually a lot going on apart from whatever you and friends are doing. There is something going on in the back streets near the Reverence. Definitely gang related. But I don't recognise their colours. Don't wear 'em. So must be some new outfit. I've done enough to sketch out some links across town to where this crew is doing other work. Quite different work, I might add."

Maverick paused, his inner turmoil enflamed by Twist's Charm.

"Another thing. The Nox has a secret party set. A club within a club. But they walk in the front door. Can't figure it out. High rollers and nobodies. Haven't done anything with it. Don't have the time on my own."

The Charm is not domination. Maverick grins slyly as he makes his own connections.

Out in the carpark, Mable Psychangel can only desperately scramble for a vantage point.

Mable Psychangel will need to make Wits + Composure -3 penalty to catch the license plate before the car merges with traffic.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's eyebrows lift, her face a picturesque mask of a woman offended at his association of her with nefarious-alley-groups. She almost comments but ultimately it isn't worth it. Instead, setting aside her cold un-drunk coffee with a sigh, she looks to Maverick with a serious expression, charm gone.

"I suggest you leave it that way Mr. Maverick. Keep your attention on the Reverence and leave the Nox alone." Sliding toward the end of the booth's seat, she gives Jeff one last smile, her teeth barred at him. "If you will excuse me, I have a meeting with a Lucy West to arrange."

Standing she takes a step toward the door, pausing long enough to comment to him within the relative isolation of their booth, "I'll have your ... report returned to you. Good evening Mr. Maverick."

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable tries to catch the license plate number as the car speeds away...
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-08-04 19:44:27 Mable Wood rolls 3 to licence plate? (10 Again) 7, 9, 1 1 success

After that she takes a quick look in the bag to grab microchips/memorycards. Then she will throw the bag back in the car.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"That would be just fine," Jeff Maverick replies with a contented air. He is even picking up the menu again. "You know, I'm kinda glad we had this talk."

Outside in the parking lot, mable snatches victory from defeat. Thanks to a fluke of traffic she catches a glimpse of the suspicious car's license plate. One moment. Just enough. Then its lost behind a classic cadillac and a chunky delivery truck.

In the time that she has, Mable finds a couple of memory cards and USB sticks.

Anything else you guys would like to do?

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable is moving out of parking lot and hiding in shadows.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia is just following Twist. Feel free to move ahead.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

I think we are good here. If we want to wrap the scene and maybe have the three vamps meet up and plan their next move. Maybe get some action for Cynthia lol

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread