Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(1706) Brigid & Thomas

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    B
    Brigid McCarthy

There seemed to be a weight in Mhairi's words, a burden that made Brigid frown as a waft of bleach subtly spiralled around the Wizened.

"If it helps, my Queen, one is quite partial to lists," she smiled, trying to inject some warmth into the expression. Most times, bitterness ran through her fibre and could threaten to ruin the mood. "If there is anything on your list that requires a second pair of hands, I am only on the end of the phone."

Leaving the offer at that, Brigid turned her eyes back to the gathering, observing as conversations had broken out throughout their little community. Her eyes lingered on the Summers in attendance, telling them apart by their mantles.

"Well, I for one am quite intrigued to find out who will be leading Summer. Having every Season finally represented seems appropriate, wouldn't you both agree?"

Presence
    (Furtive)
    Autumn Mantle
    (Scent of Wet Dirt)
    Archive
    (Changeling Lore, Hedge Lore)
    Status
    (MS: Library Science)
    Contacts
    (Academia)
    Thomas Land

Beast: Cleareyes

Mien

Thomas’s true face leaves no doubt as to his seeming. Indeed, his appearence is more mole than human. His whole head comes to the fleshly point of an elongated nose. His hair or more properly fur is dark brown and travels down his forehead and cheeks, stopping just before his pink nose. His eyes are smaller, beadier. His back is more hunched, he’s shorter, and his body and limbs seem thicker. His hands and feet are larger and tipped with dirt-caked claws.
    Mask

Thomas is an unassuming, middle-aged man, standing at just over 5’5” with a hunch to his back. Despite his slight stature, he still has a stocky build with something of a barrel chest and thick arms and legs. His dark blond hair is thinning and messy atop his large head. His blue eyes are set wide apart and slightly asymmetrical. Wire-rimmed glasses perch high on the bridge of a pointy nose. His attire is generically professorial: tweed jackets, slacks, button-up shirts, ties, and sweaters.
    Mantle

Thomas’s mantle manifests as a pervasive smell of wet earth. There always seems to be a dead leaf or two, wet and brown, stuck to his person.

PRE

If Thomas has been silent for a few moments, it's because he's still processing the news that Ingrid (his prospective Motley-mate) has been selected Queen of Spring. And here he had been hoping to ask Mhairi if she might like to take part in that endeavor. Would Ingrid's change in status impact his plans or no? It makes the Mole-Man's head hurt.

In any case, now is not the time to bring up such a matter. Instead, he returns to their conversation.

"Oh, hm, well: you know I am always available to help as well," he says to Mhairi, offering a watery smile. "I, uh, have my talents." The Mole-Man is quite sure that it's apparent he has his weaknesses as well. "And if you ever should, um, need them, they're yours, certainly."

Turning to Brigid now: "Oh yes, hm, more than appropriate. It is quite necessary. Who, um, do you think it might be?" Thomas has his money on the Groundskeeper. But he's never been good at reading social configurations. The Mole-Man could be completely off.

3. Likes liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"I've made up lists for the muggle things that I have to see to....I'm just hesitant to trust them with the matters of the Lost that I need to oversee as well." Mhairi explains, before nodding. At the Beast and Wizened both. "I might just have to take the both of you up on that some time."

She was Activities Director, the Leaden Queen, and she was still keeping her mortal identity alive, while trying to start up a fashion line, and maybe even an entire fashion house.

She definitely needed some help, even with Sera's amazing offer to model her cloths - whenever she actually got around to making something decent - she knew that it would take more then just an amazing model to make everything work.

"Oh for sure! It's been far, far too long since every Court not only had a representative, but some one whom the Wyrd Crowned. Hopefully this'll be the year when the Cycle's made whole again." with the wisp's own opinions she keeps herself quite on matters of just who might the Court's pick of Monarch unless asked directly.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.