Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Watch

Character Creation (Info in 1st Post)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Okay. I read through the wiki and lots of old IC venue posts, and the rule book, asked questions in chat, and submitted a character...then saw this thread!

So, I am thinking a Rahu with anger issues, that he took out in virtual ways, hacking mostly not physically destroying things or people, then got caught, and Changed in prison. And found his first pack, in prison. He is a Ghost Wolf. He is highly into tech, but stubborn about seeking aid from spirits in the tech domain. He's stubborn period, actually. The main reason he actually served prison time was because he refused to testify against his friends. Now he's out of prison, and looking for a new start, and a new pack.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Okay! After discussing in chat, I learned that werewolf in prison is a non-thing. Especially Rahu first change, at least if you want to play the character after that first big splash.... So.

His First Change happens right after he gets out! Annnd then, he finds a pack, learns some things, but is compelled to run free, to get the whole prison thing fully out of his system, so he runs in a direction in wolf form (nights), and ends up in Sacramento, tired, tongue hanging out, finally ready to find a pack to hunt with. Does that sound plausible/playable?

M
    MrGrieves

Hey, guys. Here's the general outline (feel free to be critical, respecting the setting is important to me):

Sex: Male
    Height/Eyes: 5'9, Green
    Name: Patrick "Vago" Church
    Tribe/Auspice: Ghost Wolf Cahalith
    Description:
    Somewhere between five and six feet tall, this heavily stubbled man is late into his twenties. His age, like his height, is hard to gauge by looking at him. He seems like he's spent a significant amount of time traveling outdoors but he doesn't dress the part; His long coat and battered shirt-and-tie ensemble are torn and frayed by the elements, his black dress shoes held together with electrical tape. His complexion is characterized by multiple scars and burns, a particularly nasty one partially hidden by his shirt collar. He gives the impression that he's running from something, consistently sniffing the air and looking over his shoulder.

I'm thinking he's had a bad run of luck for the past six years. I'd like him to have tried and failed to join the Bone Shadows, and barely survived a run-in with some insistent Fire-Touched. I'd love to be able to get into dream stuff, but I can always headcanon it.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Cool! One thing, Ghost Wolf comes with some serious disadvantages in chargen, less gifts, etc. I mean I chose it anyway, but worth considering.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    M
    MrGrieves

Yeah, I know; I kind of want to play out joining a tribe, maybe coinciding with finding a pack. And I'm actually cool with having less gifts considering I honestly don't know which ones to choose for him without RPing a bit first, you know?

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Makes sense to me, that's similar to why I chose the same.

M
    MrGrieves

The other things I'm throwing around right now in a loose-chronology, background wise, is having tried and failed to join a tribe already. I'm leaning towards Bone Shadows, because <3 spirits and rites but I'm combing IC threads to see if anyone in-game has a connection to them.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Ah, no need for that (though combing IC threads is a Good Thing (TM)):

Here's a cool list: http://nwod.org/forum/werewolflist.php

M
    MrGrieves

Alright, before I make an ass out of myself; We ARE still using first ed Forsaken, right? If not, no problem, just wanted to make sure my sheet was acceptable as is before submitting it.

T
    TherianTheorist

Yes, the first edition is the one everyone here uses. Don't worry yourself there.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
+ Reply to Thread