Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Watch

Character Creation (Info in 1st Post)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    D
    Dibzva

Okay, so Storm Lord Ithaeur is looking a little fuller of figure, stats-wise. Just wondering if there are any rites, etc that will be particularly useful in Sacramento?

For example, would an unorthodox woo-woo weilding spiritual questor be favourable to a more traditional, rite leader looking after the spiritual needs of the pack?

Thanks again for all the advice and help thus far.

D.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Populations change as characters come and go, so asking what's needed or useful is generally a set of constantly shifting goalposts (and probably shouldn't be relied upon).
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    D
    Dibzva

Populations change as characters come and go, so asking what's needed or useful is generally a set of constantly shifting goalposts (and probably shouldn't be relied upon).
    Little of 'A', little of 'B', then?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I may have jumped the gun a little by submitting a character before mentioning my ideas here, but I got a little ahead of myself!

I'm piecing together an Itheur Iron Master mechanic, Mental focused but more an all-rounder with a few dots across several skills. Fun and flirty - Probably going to be quite Ritual-focused for doing things in the future.

Hopefully Emily will be approved and then I can start playing.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

6. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Hi folks.

I just wanted to ask a few questions about setup for Emily. I've got her base character sheet all ready, approved and created the character profile... I've just hit a bit of a wall and was hoping for a few pointers in the right direction.

- First, I get a bunch of XP. Do I just submit an XP spend form with it all on?
    - Second, once i have the character picture and other details in the character profile, is that it? Am I ready, or are there still things to do to get set up?
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

8. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

- post your XP purchases on the Character Sheet. The person looking after the character sheets will take a look and update it.
    - once your initial XP purchases have been sorted out you should receive a notification (a post on Emily's character sheet) to let you know the character is Approved.
    - The Approval post should give you some options and notes on what you need to put in the signature, mini sheets and so on.

Then you can start playing

10. Likes Ruach, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Thanks to Kelreth Emily should be up and runing soon - I look forward to the RP here.

This is both a sort of advanced flag-wave and a bump to get me over the 10 posts needed to reply to some PMs
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

12. Likes Vincent liked this post

0 Scenes

Hey Xadun who's Emily's faceclaim? Just curious since it's not listed and she's got a really cool looks (plus a reply get's you another tic for your 10 PM needed countdown)

14. Likes Ruach, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Heh - thanks.

I don't actually know - One thing I've found for wikis/PbP games is if you have a look in mind and you punch adjectives into google (pinterest also works really well), you can often get a very close fit through an image search.

This one I think was just "punk girl blue hair" and a few pages of patient trawling to hit the look I was after. I should really try and track down the model for her.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Cool! I'm glad you found the perfect fit and if you do find out who she is, you'll be able to snag other pictures of her easier if you ever feel like a change, or want to include more pictures. I'm a sucker for more pictures I put them every I can :P

18. Likes Ruach, Xadun liked this post
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
+ Reply to Thread