Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Home schooled. Pageants. Yikes. Suddenly Mhairi has a clearer picture of just what Sera lived through before her Durance.

"Me too." she nods. "I'm sure you've already noticed that I'm an Elemental....I-ah...don't get emotions anymore. Sometimes I can't pick up on them when I'm talking to muggles unless I sense the flavor of glamour that comes off them. So. I'm sorry, in advance if I get all weird or bitchy or I don't get something. Or if I get something wrong. I just really don't wanna screw this up."

A thought, "Hey...Vainglory's all about the spot light, but isn't there a few Clauses that work with social skills...do you think that might help me?" a happy nod, "I'm happy to help you work on them, It's what Autumn's good at....it might make things go faster, maybe."

"But no pressure. If you don't wanna invest in something like that - it'll take a lot - but...it might just be worth it. Be your own boss and sing whenever you want." the wisp shrugs.

A laugh, "I know! I thought she was talking in code when I got her message but she was talking about real golf! Nit minigolf or anything like that. It was...weird. Fun and different. We both sucked, but it made me laugh. And yeah, it was really stuff, the other people there kept giving us looks, since. Well I'm me and I know I'm a goth chick, and Ingrid was wearing the biggest hat and sunglasses I've ever seen. Oh! Which reminds me, I thought of making her some. Sunglasses I mean. Maybe hedgespun. Do you think she'd like that? Or should it be something better since she's the Spring Queen?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She’d heard that about Elementals, but never actually from the mouth of one.

“While I can’t understand how that must feel, I can say that there are some emotions that even I don’t understand or feel. It’s probably completely different, and I should have probably kept tat to myself, so I’m sorry if that was insensitive or anything, it wasn’t meant to be.” And it wasn’t, she was trying to connect, and was learning about the process. She then shakes her head, “No need to apologize for something like that, I know what it’s like to misspeak or misunderstand something. But if I do get offended, I’ll make sure and let you know. And I don’t think I’ll get screwed up, I’ve been told communication is key to friendships and think that if we keep doing that, we’ll be fine. We’ll both make mistakes, that’s just life.” But it was how those mistakes were handled that was important.

“Uh, well I know with enough knowledge it can effect social skills. I’ve only just begun my study of it, and my goal was to have it improve my performance. But if you feel the study of it would help you, I’d be more than happy to help you. And if it would make my knowledge go faster, bonus for me.” She says with a smile, “What I currently know helps you appear superior to someone, rather it be social or business related. It will help with social skills if used right.” And if she was willing to bend the truth a little bit.

Nodding, “Yeah, I can see the benefits of it. And it might be something worthwhile in the future, maybe a goal I can work towards.” And it would depend on how the coffee shop idea went.

She laughs as Mhairi explains how the gold thing went. “Sounds like you two were quite the sight! But at least it was fun, which is all that really matters.” Screw what others thought.

“Sunglasses? I don’t know her real well, but she is always wearing them and hats. So I think I could see either going over well with her. After all, doesn’t all come down to the thought behind the gift? I can see her using the sunglasses quite a bit though, it’s a wonderful idea. As far as something better? I’m not sure. I see a Hedgespun item as something that will benefit the Lost in a significant way. Something that they would always normally have on them. So sunglasses, or even a hat, seem to honestly fit that bill to me.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"It's not." Mhairi assure the Fairest, already knowing from rumors, and Autumn research what she was talking about. Elementals and Fairests had similar troubles when it came to emotions. The difference was Mhairi couldn't understand them in others, while Sera would have trouble with the emotions themselves. "Yeah...that sounds good." a smile, fell-flames flickering in memory, she and Coco had something similar in their friendship.

"Ahh," paired with an understanding nod, "...I might want to learn a Clause or two. I never know when something like that could be useful, but I don't think I'd take it to the highest levels. I don't need to preform, nor do I want to." she nibbles her lip, maybe with what she has planed for herself she might have too.

A nod, "I understand that." then a smile, "Someone once said that goals and dreams are something to work towards."

A happy nod, "Very true."

"That's why I thought of them, maybe something made of shadows, I know Darklings have trouble in the sunlight, maybe just something to ease that...discomfort." Mhairi lets her mind wander, "I'll just have to talk to her about it."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Well, if you ever do want to learn the higher Clauses, they’ll be there. But I get it, performing and being the center of attention isn’t for everyone, and there’s nothing wrong with that.” It was too bad, cause she could see Mhairi stealing the show someday. She just needed the confidence and desire to want to.

“So yeah, I’m on board with helping you, just let me know when you have the time and we can get to work. And if you want, I can cook dinner while we work on it.” She offered.

Her eyes get a faraway look on them before coming back to the Wisp, “I still have to learn what my goals and dreams are. After so many years of having those decided for me, it’s still a little weird to be in charge of my own. But after a little time I’m sure I’ll get there.” There was a hint of a smile.

Nodding, “That’s a great idea, very thoughtful. I think she’ll love it, and use it quite often.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"True enough." Mhairi nods, then smiles with the rest of Sera's words. There were some Fairest's out there that didn't get that not everything wanted to be the center of attention, it was nice to know that Sera wasn't one of them.

"Oh!" Sera meant soon as in soon, not soon as is sometime, eventually. Mhairi's mind traveled to her day planner, neroticly going over when and where and with whom she was to meet,
    she knew without having to find it what days she had free. "I'm free in a couple weeks. We could get together then." a hopeful smile comes upon her lips.

"I'm sure you will." Mhairi nods, "And if you need help....I'm here."

Another nod, "Cool. I'll just talk to her and hopefully get that started."

Fell-flames drift to the birch desk and nods, "I should probably get to work. You can stay and watch is you like."

2 days left, you want to wrap here?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She nods with a smile, “That works, just give me a call a couple hours in advance and I can get something prepared for dinner if you wanted to do that as well. No big deal if not, just thought I’d offer.” If she didn’t have to cook, that worked for her. But it seemed the polite thing to offer.

While she wasn’t sure if she’d even take the Elemental up on her offer it was still nice of her. “Thanks.” There really wasn’t much more to add to it.

Nodding eagerly, “I’d really like to watch. After all, you’re the expert here and seeing how you work might give me inspiration.” Plus watching an artist at work was a treat in itself.

Good to wrap if you are...great scene!!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Will do," a smile, it had been a while since she'd had someone else make a good home cooked meal. "Heck I might take you up on that dinner, just for the dinner!"

A nod, a small smile and a quiet, "Anytime."

Mhairi sucks in a breath, and gestures off passed where the Treasured stood. "There should be a chair over there, pull it up and I'll get started."

It takes a moment for Mhairi to straighten everything on her desk out, nervous in a way she hadn't been 'spinning in a long while. Sera would be the first person to watch her work, and Mhairi felt that hot spark of self-consciousnesses. Slowly, as her finger founds the momentum needed to use these materials, the nervous energy let off, this, she loved. A smile crosses her face as she twists and pulls, 'spinning the webs as surely and swiftly as any spider.

For sure! This was an amazing scene!!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread