Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Let's Go to the Mall!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Hmmm. Well, that's good to hear." a nod, then a laugh at the wink. "Well, I have one cheat and you have another, so. Years. Meh." the unicorn grins.

"I have no idea what that is." cheerful chirp, "But it's probably scary and also impressive."

A laugh at Faye's full arms, a quick dart away, and the unicorn finds a basket, assuming they're not getting enough stuff to need a cart.

With Faye's request for some time, Tuesday nods, oh so seriously before humming the Jeopardy theme.

Taking a quick look at what Faye pulled up, Tuesday nods, "That'll work. Well, prolly do more then just work. Might even be tasty too." a grin and a wink.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “How’d that cartoon go? With our powers combined…or something like that.” she holds up one of the squirt guns. Now she was showing her age. But she was ok with it.

“Scary? Hell yeah. I’ve only seen it done and haven’t dared try it yet. In some ways it doesn’t look as impressive as the one I currently do. But at the same time, it ups the wow factor for amount of hooks and positions.” Shrugging, “So eh, not sure yet. Have to talk with my guy and figure it out. I’ll let you know if I try it, well, if it’s something you’re interested in seeing. Suspension isn’t for everyone, and I’ve seen a few people pass out or get sick.” True story. It was less common now with the internet and people seeing it done more.

Faye gratefully dumps the items in the basket, even though it was probably funny to watch the tall blonde balance all the stuff.

There was a big grin, “Sweet! Glad I found a good one then! Tasty is a huge bonus, cause then it’d be my fault if it was gross, and we can’t have that. Gross doesn’t work.” Shaking her head, nope.

“Anything else we need?”

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Captain Planet, he's our hero
    gonna take pollution down to zero~"

The words peter out into a hum, "I could totally do the whole song. But I'd prolly get all loud and we're here. And they might not let us buy our peanuts if I do that."

"Ahhh. Yeah. Hooks. Scary." Suspension wasn't something that you just stumbled upon, so while aware of it, it wasn't something she'd seen a whole lot of. Though with Faye as a Cabalmate, she's sure that'll change. "Cool. Also. Guy? And maybe." nods, "Sure."

Sage nod, "Gross so doesn't work. It does the opposite of work."

Considering. "Uhhh. I don't think so" head bobs, "Wanna hit the check out, then the food court?"

Wanna wrap, or head to the food court?

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

If Faye had been drinking something, she would have totally snorted, instead her face lights up and there was hearty laugh. “Yes! That’s it!” she says between laughs. “We could get the peanuts, pay for them, and then finish the song on the way out.” She offers with a mischievous giggle.

“Plus, I’m pretty sure the worst they’d do would be tell you to be quiet, and I’m also pretty sure neither one of us would care. And they'd have to deal with an angry Madison, and no one wants to deal with that. Life is about having fun and making a scene when you can.”
    But maybe that was just her. “And they aren’t the only place with peanuts.” True story.

Nodding, “I’ve stopped using the traditional hooks, the chance for an accident is too high and after experiencing one, well, yeah, I switched.” That sucked! “I have a good friend who places the hooks for me and gets the rigging setup safely. Huge amount of trust goes into the whole process, and I wouldn’t trust anyone but him. He’s also the guy who did my scarification, so we kinda have a history.” Not a sexual one, he wasn’t her type, but a history. And one of the few non awakened she trusted.

Grinning, “That it does. Though sometimes gross can be entertaining, depending on the situation and a whole other list of factors. But not with food, nope.” Don’t mess with her food. Especially steak, and coffee, limbs were bound to be lost.

Looking in the basket over the various items, “Seems like we have everything and then some! Perfect time to check out before more gets added and we need a larger cart.” Wink.

I'm good to wrap We've covered ALOT

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Ha! Sounds like a plan!" grin which turns into more laughter, "True enough!"

Listening, mind providing images, "If you're not using traditional hooks, what are you using then?" confused unicorn is confused. "But, yeah. Your guy. Cool. It's nice to have a person in your life like that."

An evil little smile stretches across her lips, "It can be totally entertaining. Like if water doesn't work. Gross. Gross might work."

More laughs, "Yeah, I can see us stoppin' thinkin' and being like, how 'bout....for a while. So yeah. Checkout ho!"

The unicorn points dramatically in the directions of the tills, holds the pose for a moment before dissolving into a mess of giggles.

That we have! And thanks for this awesome scene!

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread