(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The drive to Nox had been filled with contemplation about what had happened. What she had done. What would come of her actions.

One of the main questions was what Asa would say. She had called and requested a meeting with him, Domain business and all. He did say she would be tasked with putting Alice down if she frenzied again. And Ale didn’t technically put her down, she simply staked her. So did she ignore a direct order? Was her position as Reeve or her own Requim in jeopardy? She didn’t know, and wouldn’t know until she was standing in front of the Prince, and telling him what went down. Lying and trying to cover up the Haunts frenzy had been an option, it might have been easier. But then with lies comes the guilt and the worry of someone finding out and either blackmailing you, or telling others of your transgressions. Which was defiantly going to earn you a more harsh punishment, a rightfully deserved one. So no, it wasn’t something she could have done. There was no honor in lying to the Prince of a city, one that welcomed you in and kept you safe, who had promoted you to a position you had desired.

Pulling into the back, Alice’s body, with the hoodie still covering her chest, was brought into Ale’s office and placed on the couch. Can’t leave a torpored Kindred in the trunk of your car, well you could, but Ale wouldn’t.

That done, she straightens her tank top and runs her hands through her hair. Best not look like a complete mess for the meeting. Glancing down, eyes run over the injuries still visible, not completely healed yet and there was a sigh. Or as close to a sigh as an undead creature could muster.

It was time.

She approaches the door, squares her shoulders and tries to prepare for whatever might come of this, and knocks.
    West Asa Clarke
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

It doesn't take long for the door to open. Enough time to stand, turn off the television, and shrug on a jacket. Asa's features were an uncustomary pallid; lacking a Blush, and he took a moment to inhale before nodding and speaking.

"Good evening, Reeve Antinori."
    He opened the door further and stepped back in a silent invitation. "You wanted to meet with me?"

It was rare for the Reeve to ever call with good news, he'd learned over the years. Now that he was no longer a member of the Unconquered there were even fewer reasons for the inked Savage to seek him out.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

3. Likes unlimited sink, liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was still unsettling to see Asa without the Blush. But it reminded her that he was still a Predator, like her, but only more powerful.

Bowing in respect before entering, “Good evening Your Highness, thank you for seeing me.” She remained standing as she spoke. He hadn’t offered for her to sit, nor did she think this was a matter to be discussed while seated.

“I wanted to speak with you due to some events that have unfolded and you should be aware of. We spoke with the Brood we had acquired from our last run in with them. While we did learn of some locations to look into, we were also ambushed. I’m not entirely sure how they found us, perhaps my contacts aren’t as secure as I thought.” If so, they would be handled, if she walked away from this anyways. “But we had seven attack, some armed with shotguns and chainsaws, the others claws. And while we were able to overcome, it wasn’t without a steep price. A new Haunt, Robert Longstreet fell to Torpor, and Seneschal Hart frenzied. It was contained to the warehouse we were in, she only attacked the Brood, and no members of the Domain were harmed. There was no Breach, but she still frenzied. As such, I have her in my office, staked. My punishment clearly did not work as intended, and I felt it best to place her into Torpor and inform you.” Saying those words shook her to the core. She just admitted to failing at her task, and didn’t know what was going to happen.

5. Likes unlimited sink liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Stepping back to allow her to enter did little to calm his Beast. If anything, it riled it further as if the movement were a retreat. The rage in court was different; with many predators, but now it was singularly focused.

The years with Martha Villiers as his Seneschal had acclimated him to standing and not offering a seat. Even the dead could learn habits. And so they stood as the other predator invaded his space and he set his will to calming it while listening.

"That's the largest group of Brood we've seen in years,"
    Asa mused. For some time it had appeared Rahyna's portents were hollow -- the Reeve's report was a stark reminder. He picked over the words and filled in the missing pieces that were unsaid. "It's interesting Seneschal Hart chose to participate rather than letting Deputies handle it."

Asa's words were slow and deliberate. Nothing Antinori had said included Deputizing either Hart or Longstreet -- but it wasn't entirely surprising that the Circle and Lance took the Brood as a personal offense. What was surprising was that it sounded like the Reeve had walked them into an ambush without any Deputies.

"If you knew Hart was starving, why did you allow her to be involved in an investigation rather than just Deputizing someone? You've now ashed a Clanmate and starved and Torpored my Seneschal. It seems your intentions come with a body count."

Asa's eyes bored into the Gangrel, studying her. She wouldn't be the first Kindred to 'arrange' for a vacancy of a superior position.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

7. Likes unlimited sink, liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The words stung, but were true. She couldn’t deny what he said.

“Seneschal Hart insisted on accompanying us that night. The intentions of the evening were to interrogate both the Brood we had staked and Sterling, gather intel and go from there. We walked into a trap, how it was set, I don’t know yet.” She wanted to find out, but that all depended on how things went here. “But I would not knowingly bring a starved Kindred into a fight, the risk of a Breach is too great and not a chance I would willingly take.” She wasn’t sure if he believed her words or not, all she could do was be open about it.

“As far as Deputizing someone, I had never worked with Longstreet, only meet him once. I didn’t know his abilities or what he could bring to the table to help. I didn’t even know Cross was back in the Domain until he showed up with Seneshcal Hart. Deputizing him would mean me placing trust in him and his intentions. My apologies, but leaving your post on a whim without a word to anyone makes me question a lot about him and his character. So at the time, I had two unknown Kindred and seven Brood. My focus was taking them down and protecting Seneschal Hart. I don’t have the abilities that Lady Stamford has yet, I cannot pull someone from the brink of frenzy.” She knew she would have to defend her actions, but this sucked. And in the pit of her undead stomach, it seemed this was not going to be a pleasant night.

“As far as placing Seneschal Hart into Torpor, it was the best option giving the circumstances. I take responsibility for that night. While I didn’t know about the ambush, I should have been better prepared. My intentions are only to the Domain and uphold the Laws you have in place. If my intentions seem distorted or that I’m attempting to achieve something else, then I apologize. Senschal Hart came to me tonight knowing that what happened had consequences, we discussed it at great lengths. I also know that I am responsible for how things went, which is why I am here now. To tell you what happened, and to let you pass whatever judgement you deem fit upon me for my failures.” she didn't want Alice's position and sure as hell didn't want his. Being responsible for a bunch of Kindred? Hell no!

9. Likes Ruach, unlimited sink liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa pinched the bridge of his nose, focusing on the sensation rather than the irritation that simmered and threatened to boil over into genuine irritation.

"By my count, that's three Haunts besides yourself,"
    he said slowly. "One might find it surprising that three Kindred withe the affinity for Obfuscation and one for Shifting could walk into an ambush they hadn't previously reconnoitered. It might suggest that all four were far more concerned with their Mortal affairs than their Danse."

Asa didn't know the abilities of all four, but if they lacked them or the foresight to use them, they weren't very good Vampires.

"Very well, at least you managed to handle the threat, which is commendable given being outnumbered. Hopefully the price paid will be the lessons learned." Unblinking eyes continued to regard the Savage. He also didn't know if she'd ever been unwillingly cast into Torpor, or the dark, bloody nightmares that consumed the mind during that time. What he did know was that it might have longer reaching effects than she knew -- if those that fell beside her questioned her judgment and whether they would extend their trust again. Much as she had just stated she no longer trusted Cross. She might even question herself now that she'd seen the consequences of the choice she'd made regarding Alice Hart's punishment. "Where are the Seneschal and this Longstreet fellow?"

11. Likes unlimited sink liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She knew she was on thin ice here. How to skate it while attempting to explain the facts.

“It is surprising yes, and not all factors were considered when entering the warehouse. No one expected the Brood to drive up, from what I understand in cars and a motorcycle.” She fucked up and the Brood were smarter than she gave them credit for.

Her head then bows, “Lessons that will not be forgotten and mistakes that will not be made again.” Her pride had already taken a huge blow, and she wasn’t sure it could handle anymore. Failure was not something she knew, but was quickly learning.

“Seneschal Hart is within the Reeve’s office. Giving the events of that night I did not trust another place to be safe for her.” She leaves out how careful she had been with Alice’s unresponsive body. She didn’t think he cared and it didn’t seem relevant. “My understanding is that Longstreet is within the Necropolis. If he needs to be moved I can see to it immediately or have him brought somewhere else.”

But how was this night to end? Would she retain her position and more importantly, her Danse? Or was this the last night she would rise. She didn’t know, but her own fate laid in the hands of the most powerful man within the Domain.

13. Likes West liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Have Longstreet brought here."

Asa broke the silence as he considered the other Torpid Haunt. It might not sit well with the remaining one -- Robert Cross -- but that walking cinder had already proven that he could disappear any given night. He hadn't delved too deeply into his predator instincts and so had no idea how long both would remain catatonic.

"You may leave Hart here or take her with you -- unless you are no longer coterie mates?"
    An eyebrow raised in question as he focused again on Alessandra. He inhaled slowly and filled his dead lungs with air to speak.

"I also offer one last though, Reeve Antinori. We are never so much defined by our successes as we are by our failures. Not that we have failed, but what we learn and what we choose to do after."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding once, “I’ll make the call.” Of course she would wait until the meeting as over.

Take Alice with her? And then she realized what he meant, that maybe they had a shared Haven.

“We’re still Coterie Mates, but we haven’t secured a shared Haven yet. I would prefer to leave her here. I don’t know if my contacts are jeopardized or not. And I don’t trust any other place for her to be than here.” Least she hoped they remained Coterie Mates and close after this. Alice was going to have every reason in the world to hate her. She wouldn’t blame her. Guess when Alice awoke, she would know where they stood.

Well, he referred to her as Reeve, so she hasn’t been removed from her position.

His words hit home for her, opening her eyes to something she hadn’t considered. Having never faced a failure head on, she assumed it meant the end. But it didn’t, it was a beginning of sorts, a chance to improve.

Her bows once again, “Thank you Your Highness. I have much to learn and much more to improve upon.” She didn’t know what else to say. But with each night the compassion showed by the Ventrue became more and more evident. Though the Savage did know that compassion had its limits, and she could very well be walking that edge.

Ale would wait to see if Asa had anything else to say, and if not, wait for him to dismiss her.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Very well -- then here she shall remain."

It was a shame the Deep Kingdom was a shadow of it's former self... but then so too was the Domain. Three or five years ago, there would have been a half dozen Kindred to tear apart Alessandra for her mistakes; real or perceived, and now... he wasn't sure there was any better.

Definitely none more honest.

"One last question?"
    he asked. "This ambush, these seven that attacked you... Were they the end of the matter?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread