Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 17 18 19
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith
    Rhodes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

It's been happening everywhere - I know that I get the popup asking if you want to Leave or Stay on a page, and if you Leave it seemed to trigger a double post for some reason. If you select "Stay" and look at the "Go Advanced" preview you can see if your post did in fact post. A bit of a faff but it's stopped me falling into the double post trap.

I know Youngblood was looking into it - he mentioned on the Discord in the tech forum.

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post

I need some quick clarification for Purgatory Origins, which side of the shadow is everyone on?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith
    Rhodes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I had assumed we were all on the Material side, since the opening didn't say otherswise.

5. Likes Mark, liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid
    Yumyumcrow Scenes

To be honest I thought this was in the Shadow.

It was implied as such in the previous scene of this story.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith
    Rhodes

Phoenyx

Ahh... I didn't realise there was previous scene for this plot. That one's on me, sorry.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

8. Likes liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Athletic) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze Scenes

Break the grapple!
      Cloaked spells, Cloaked spell

Oh was there? Was Matt in the previous scene? I thought this was new or at least a 'prequel', and that it was too late for Matt to join, but if it is a continuation of a previous scene that Matt was in, should he join still?

Ahh... I didn't realise there was previous scene for this plot. That one's on me, sorry.

It's the second scene in the story. The pack left because the Alpha wanted everyone there to hunt down the culprit and now they are gathering back up to find out what caused the shoal and the tree of torture.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

@rauch if you hurry Matt can still join!

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon
    Chris Laurent Scenes

Typhuzuzu13 Yumyumcrow

If Nathaniel wants to summon Eyes-with-Wings for some info on the Pure I can go with it.

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 17 18 19
+ Reply to Thread