Ended
Watch

Questions and Scene Discussion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

0 Scenes

Question!

West , is werewolf going to be getting xps? Went to check the forms and there's no xpr for the wulffies

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Take a look now, I forgot to make it visible!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

3. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Whooo! I can see it!

(Also the venue images there are sooooo spiffy!)

0 Scenes

Also now I'm in a spiral of can't submit!

I click the characters I interacted with, then submit and I get returned to the page with the names unclicked!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Well I guess go old school and type it out, I honestly just don't have it in me to sort it out.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

0 Scenes

Kay,

I totally understand, you're awesome for doing all this extra work just so us wulfies can wolf!

Should I just send a PM or...?

8. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Just post it on your char sheet.

10. Likes liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Werewolf XPR should be fixed.

12. Likes liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I've reworked the MOON bbcode so that the phase can be set when the thread opens. Even though threads enter continuity when it ends, since this can shift the phase as it progresses, Werewolf has historically 'locked' the phase of the Scene to when it began. Including this code in your first post will let everyone know what the current phase is.

[moon]Jun 25, 2017[/moon]

Will display:

Hey y'all: so it seems like we've deviated a bit off the rough schedule with the whole "let's check out the local spirit world" deal. Just wanted to check in and see how you want to handle things. I'm good with either going forward with stepping sideways to play things out along those lines, or finding our way back to the projected one-on-ones discussed previously.

If we do go forward with crossing the gauntlet, I have some questions: Should we start a new scene? Should someone assume provisional ST status for the duration?

Figured we should discuss before advancing further.

Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread