Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Questions and Scene Discussion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 20 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last

Ahem, so! Now I must apologize for lagging behind. But, in the future I'll try and post more avidly to hopefully get the pace to pick up a bit, but not so much that people get left behind. And, as always, feel free to let me know if my pace needs adjustment.

There may be an Elodoth Bone Shadow showing up soon in Sacramento. Behbee!

3. Likes Cayce, , unlimited sink liked this post

There may be an Elodoth Bone Shadow showing up soon in Sacramento. Behbee!
    Lemme know when and I'll make sure to work them into the current scene/plot.

5. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

The time is now. Tristan Hardt is born.

Cayce

I know I've been out of the loop for a minute, but not sure how to proceed in the PRP. I'm assuming Tristan is still unaware of the goings-on in the building (and thus shouldn't be rolling initiative). Thoughts?

Sorry sorry, go ahead and roll Travisc06489 and you'll get to enter next round!

Also, for Saber Sloth Yumyumcrow unlimited sink I'm sure y'all are tired of hearing this, but I promise I'm not trying to kill wolf by being such a slowpoke. I know that it is unacceptable, but I am struggling. Thankfully, I have a four day weekend coming up, so I should be able to get caught up enough with work that I can keep the pace with wolf. And, additionally, I'm gonna make sure I stick to my "at least 15 mins a day" rule from now on.

Y'all are awesome, I'm sorry for sucking, I'm gonna do better! Gimme one more chance!

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

No problems my end Cayce .

Got slammed yesterday at work… I know Tristan is up on initiative, and will post his action today. I'm pretty sure that's just going to consist of a run action to meet up with the rest

A special wut-wut!/shout-out to the teeny tiny wolf community. Three social one-on-ones at once? You guys are giving me all sorts of space to flesh out Tristan's personality. Props. Love. All that. Brings me back to the basics of loving this site. Keep sharing your stories and stay awesome.

As of today, all three social introductions between Tristan and Kid/Hector/Viola have concluded. So the strange wolf who joined in hunting the Magath is not so strange after all. Blame it on the smog, his late arrival, not being seen in wolf form before... whatever works.

13. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 6 of 20 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread