THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 18 of 20 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

One line I've failed to pay attention to but we need to moving forwards. When your character enters a scene please make sure to note whatever equipment they have on them so that there's a clear indicator of what they're carrying on them. Thanks!

2. Likes Xadun, Yumyumcrow, Hades_Roses, Ruach, Mark liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Hiver I'm sorry for not asking sooner but just so that I'm sure. What it Nikolai's Wolf's Blood Wits+PU roll for? I'm not able to easily find a power that relates to that word combo and I don't want to guess as 5 suxx is very useful.

Contacts (Finance)
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Contacts (Academia)
    Trained Memory
    Abacus

Nimbus: The sound of dialing numbers (phone, keypad, rotaries, calculators) echo in the ears of those in close proximity. Shimmering gold lettering take the form of flickering mathematical symbols that form complex equations in the air.
    Nikolai Wojcik

Oh! I was taking from WtF Core p.180. Where a wolf can do a reflexive Wits+PU roll to pick up on the scent of another Uratha.

The title of the section just said "Wolf's Blood" so I thought that was the name of the roll. Forgive me if this was an error on my part.

5. Likes Mark liked this post

Cole Volker

Mien is dull grey skin with seemingly molten veins, runes are barely carved
    Summer Mantle 1

Are certain parts of Signs of the Moon still banned from play?

There are a set of Gifts reserved for each Auspice (Wisdom Gifts, Honor Gifts, etc.) listed in the text, and I was wondering if characters could be allowed to learn them?

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Signs of the Moon is banned from play.
    http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Chara...f#Restrictions

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Cole Volker

Summer Mantle 1

So, strangely enough the page for Signs of the Moon doesn't have the whole 'Removed from Play' sticker that other banned things do. So I checked the 'edit' bit, and it has 'Category: Banned' up top, even though it doesn't show on the actual 'read' bit?...

Is that a bug, or a mistype or something? Or does 'Banned' in the editing section mean something else? Compared to a few other banned items to check to make sure I was looking at it right...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Signs of the Moon is banned from play.
    It's b a n n e d.

Cole Volker

Summer Mantle 1

Yes. And unlike everything else I've ever seen that's banned it doesn't have the very helpful 'REMOVED FROM PLAY' mark in the top right corner (or some other equivalent) as a handy reminder to everyone that happens to forget- or for people who would be more likely to check the wiki page of the book itself to check it's legality or not, as that's usually a surefire way to determine it. Even the vast majority of things listed as banned in other CC rules, including the list of banned Source Books listed in Vampire CC that includes sources from other splats, have that mark on their own dedicated pages.

So pardon my confusion over the matter, and my attempt to figure out the strange difference between other banned materials. Previous actions have led me to believe only certain aspects of Signs of the Moon were Barred from play.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Well, I only emphasized it because you decided Saber Sloth didn't know what she was talking about and it needed asking again.

Because apparently you need things in huge pictures / print and in your face or it has to be repeated over and over.

I'm not sure what you expect when you keep asking the same thing over and over (when the answer was already in the Werewolf-specific rules, written out).

Now, seriously, drop it.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

So posting a note here to thank everyone for being so awesome to play with in werewolf! I'm retiring my werewolf character, and figured after a year playing him in werewolf with everybody I should do more than just the exit post in the one scene to let everyone know.

I really appreciate everyone's help in having a great experience in the venue! My reason for leaving the venue are totally real life management motivated. I don't know if I will be back, but I don't expect I would be playing Matt if I did, though I love the big guy, I feel like his development as a character is complete. Thank you again to everyone for making my first experience with WtF an awesome one!

15. Likes Yumyumcrow, Hades_Roses, Kelreth, Xadun, West, Mark liked this post
Page 18 of 20 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
Closed Thread