Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Questions and Scene Discussion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 14 of 20 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last

0 Scenes

If you've submitted your XPR you should have gotten a PM with the details provided on submission.

2. Likes Ruach, Kelreth, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I did! I didn't realise it would send to me and the ST as well so I wanted to check. If that's as should be then all's fine. Phew!
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

4. Likes Ruach, Kelreth liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Yep! The reports are actually pinging West for some reason though. I'm going to take a look at the form and see if I can fix that without causing a problem.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Exp has been deliver via shrieking cuddle spirits. No I didn't ask, it was awkward.

7. Likes Ruach, Xadun, Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Kuruth rolls are required when one of the three conditions below are met in combat:
    *when a wound inflicts aggravated damage
    *upon striking or being struck by an attack roll that is an exceptional success
    *when a wound is marked in one of the character’s last three Health boxes

In this case, Travisc06489 does the spirit have a combined defense and armor of 7+? I am guessing no but I want to be sure as Kuruth can drastically change a threads direction.

If the spirit does not then Emily Xadun will have to roll Resolve + Composure, a failure on the roll will see her fall into Kuruth. This is the currently relevant portion of the wiki page regarding how Emily would be compelled to act.
    QuoteQuote:
    Upon entering Death Rage, a werewolf automatically assumes Gauru form as a reflexive action (if he’s not already in Gauru). The usual Stamina + Primal Urge limit on the number of turns spent in Gauru form is ignored. The character remains in Gauru for as long as the Death Rage lasts, which is normally for the duration of the scene. While in the grip of Kuruth, a werewolf can’t perceive other beings as anything other than moving shapes that his instincts guide him to attack. He attempts to destroy any potential target he can see, friend or foe. (The Storyteller determines who the creature’s targets are randomly.) He typically keeps attacking one until it is knocked unconscious or killed, and then moves on to the next available target. This berserk state lasts until the end of the scene or the character suffers a wound in one of his last three Health boxes (when he would normally suffer a wound penalty). At this point, the instinct for self-preservation takes over.

A werewolf in Death Rage who has suffered a wound in one of his last three Health boxes isn’t subject to wound penalties (as established under “Gauru — The Wolf-Man”). He is subconsciously aware of his danger, however, and is overwhelmed by the instinct to survive at all costs, an instinct that takes the form of pure fear. He runs as quickly as possible away from the source of the trouble. A fleeing werewolf in Death Rage attacks anyone who impedes his flight, although this is more with the intention of driving them out of his way than killing them. Once the character reaches a safe hiding place, he remains there until the episode passes (typically until the end of the scene).

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Kelreth

That is a negative. Their foe does not have 7+ defense. Sorry for the delayed response. Looks like Emily successfully resisted though!

11. Likes Ruach, Kelreth liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Just! Scraped through - I forgot about the Camaraderie in effect too.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

13. Likes Ruach, Kelreth liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

It's exp time. As the server is in the US central time zone please make sure to have your exp reports in by Midnight CDT so that the wonderful autocalcuator works out your post statistics.

On a global level I believe that puts the cutoff time as 5am UTC August 1st.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

I am very behind on exps, I'll aim for that tonight

17. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Heads not exactly in the best of places right now.

I shall try and get to my wolf plot tomorrow - thanks again for your patience.

19. Likes Kelreth, Xadun liked this post
Page 14 of 20 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last
Closed Thread