THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Hey all I'd like to apologize for the slow posting. Weekend was not as planned and life is winning more days than I'd like. I'm going to get to exps soon and ideally have Sept out before next week. August exps should already be on sheets, I forgot to post in here about those.

2. Likes Mark, Yumyumcrow, Scourge liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Ok that took longer than expected but I should be caught up and exp should be done properly this time. I somehow missed August for some characters? That has been fixed however and Longevity applied where awarded. Let me know if something doesn't look right.

4. Likes Mark liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

May + June + Q2 Longevity exp are out.

I'd like to apologize for how horrendously slow my posting has been the past couple months. Work has been an endless grind and I haven't been dealing with it well. That starts changing tomorrow though hopefully, found a local therapist to talk with.

How do you all want to move forward?

6. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

No worries.

How about a regroup / recap scene and then we can either deal with the Ivory Claws once and for all...

Or follow up on the oddity with the Hisil where we picked up Chris?

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

No worries at all Kel. Real life has to take precedence. Work is starting to get into a similar grind for me, but a necessary one (increased responsibilities to tie in with a rather nice pay rise).

I'm happy with a regrouping. Emily will be keen to get Chris out of there and to knuckle down to some Rite of Healing - I can do that a s a glimpse or we can do it alongside the regroup, but either way I'd quite like to get a reference scene if for doing it.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

I’m sure many of us have encountered rather drastic schedule changes recently. A regroup/recap scene would be fine as long as we avoid slowing the story down further, it’s best not to let drags drag out. :wink:

I concur with all! Life gets weird sometimes and a regroup scene sounds great!

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

I'm cool with recap. Considering we can agree pretty quickly at times, we may cut it early to move on.
    Or Tiny and Bleeds could have a slight disagreement and blow up the scene for months.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
Closed Thread