Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Truth or Dare for the Skulk

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Since Chinese was interrupted first by Chariot up and leaving then her up and leaving, (difference being she didn't poof into the Aether.) Tuesday decided that their interrupted meal plus truth or dare needed to be redone.

And since Acanthus that was do able.

But not by magic because yeah. Not powerful enough for that. And also, waste o'magic. And also, also she was sick of Chinese because leftovers.

So Tuesday decided on spagetti and meatballs. Since. Family style and it was yummy. And no one said they didn't like it. And it was easy. Plus she wanted some garlic toast. So. She tried. It's totally not comparable to Star's food, as in, pre-bought noodles and canned sauce, but she made the meatballs herself so, that's a win. They might be a little black in spots, but she'll nom those ones and everyone else can get the better ones.

Oh. and coolers. There were some. Since Truth or Dare. And if she already brought some booze, that meant that they didn't need beer. Soooo. Yeah.

"Lady Fox, and Gentle Foxes! Food~!" she hollered out, dishing up food, thinking about totally definitely still needing that dinner bell.

Then, because she was totally serious, and not just silly-sarcastic-serious, her sparkly purple water pistol was full and resting next to her plate.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes Orianna, West liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing Tuesday yell, seriously, that girl had some pipes, she straightens out. A hand is raised and placed on the hilt of the sword now resting down her throat. Slowly and carefully, she lifts it out, grabbing a soft cloth and wiping it off. Back into its sheath it went, and then placed with the rest of her toys.

Bare pad down the hallway and into the kitchen area. She was casual today in black yoga pants with an oversized sweatshirt. Straps could be seen on her shoulders, indicating something under the sweatshirt and her blonde hair was up.

Smiling as she saw Tuesday and the spaghetti,

“This smells amazing! Love me some pasta!” she says going into the fridge and grabbing a Monster. Opening it and taking a sip, she spies the water gun, an eyebrow was raised with a grin,

“Might as well take your shot.”
    She knew she didn’t have her Rituals up, but wasn’t worried about getting hit with a little squirt gun. Though it would have been funny to wear a white t-shirt and one of her brightly colored bras, just for the entertainment factor.

O
    Oculus

Tuesday is a dangerous woman, even when she doesn't plan to be. Like now, for example. He was just pilfering through his shit, carefully studying some object others would surely qualify as a piece of trash, when their Hearthmaster decided it's time to test the power of her lungs again. Startled, Oculus jumped to his feet and just like that his head hit a shelf placed on the wall yesterday.

"Oh, fuck me!"

Good thing his protective spells were in place, although he had a feeling the magical perception won't last as long as he intended. No matter, the important thing was Tuesday had now one less reason to shoot him with a water gun. Only a milion left. Like she ever needs a reason for anything.

His secondhand clothing was hanging on him, as Oculus descended from his room, led by the enticing smell of spaghetti. A confident smile was plastered to his face, as he casually fixed himself a glass of water.

"Are those meatballs? Did you read my mind or what? Did you?"

Because clished jokes never killed anyone.

"I share your appreciation for flour products, Faye. If it tastes half as good as it smells I think you don't need to worry about leftovers. Or wahsing the dishes." Was it his turn today? "And I don't need to concern myself with your watery revenge. At least today."

He smiled, waiting if Tuesday is going to stay true to her word and shoot the Thyrsus Councillor. This is going to be a good day.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-06-08 06:01:07 Oculus rolls 6 to Organic Resilience Rote (Stamina 3 +Athletics 1 + Life 2) (10 Again) 10, 5, 5, 10, 9, 2, 1, 2 3 successes

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-06-08 06:04:46 Oculus rolls 5 to Pulse of the Living World (Life 2 + Gnosis 3), Advanced Prolongation (10 Again) 10, 7, 1, 5, 2, 4 1 success

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Yes, pasta. Spaghetti, and yes meatballs. And yes, the both of them together." cheeky smile. "Now, where's Thrope? I know he's here somewhere. I think. He might have left when I was getting making the food. But if he did. Rude."

Shaking her head she shuffles away from them so she can bellow down the hall.

" Thrope ! Food!"

Turning back to the other Foxes, she smiles. "Hi."

Then with Faye's words Tuesday dutifully picks up her sparkly purple water gun and fires at the sweater wearing blond.

Then because mama didn't raise no fool, she turned her peepers at the private dick before turning her water pistol at him and fired.

"Dude. You might have your Sight and Shield up, but dude. Twenty-four hours?" head shake. "That is not a Rit. That is you casting in the morning hoping not to get pew, pew'd by your Hearthmaster. But guess what. You got pew, pew'd. You need to fucking Rit. Take a day, and get your magic on. Since Rits. Awesome things. Makes your shit last more then twenty-four hours."

A sigh. This shit was serious. She didn't know how she wasn't getting through their heads, maybe because they could Life? If they didn't have their Rits up or even remember to Shield and they get shanked they can just belatedly Shield up and heal or whatever.

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-06-08 10:17:21 [03] Tuesday rolls 3 to Scrutinizing Oculus' Shield (Duration) (Int 2 + Occult 1) (10 Again) 1, 8, 9 2 successes
    2017-06-08 10:17:21 [02] Tuesday rolls 3 to Scrutinizing Oculus' Shield (Duration) (Int 2 + Occult 1) (10 Again) 4, 10, 2, 4 1 success
    2017-06-08 10:17:21 [01] Tuesday rolls 3 to Scrutinizing Oculus' Shield (Duration) (Int 2 + Occult 1) (10 Again) 3, 10, 10, 1, 9 3 successes

6. Likes roadnottaken liked this post
    Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

If anyone was near Thrope's room they would hear a thud as the Thyrsus hears his name and falls off the bed while trying to put his book down. "Motherfucker" His door is left ajar, showing most of a room that is slowly beginning to be lived in.

The Arrow shows up at a trot, slowing down as he smells the food and to gingerly touch a growing bruise on the right side of his forehead. "We need to get you decked out in dark colors for Halloween and scare the shit out of people." It's said with a grin as Thrope hears Oculus get dressed down and he remembers that he also hasn't worked on any rituals. A weary gaze looks around for a super soaker full of hopefully water.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A smile was offered to Oculus as he made his entrance, “I don’t think I’ve ever had left over pasta. It would probably be awesome for breakfast though, seems like it would be good anyways.” If you could have pizza for breakfast surely spaghetti counted too.

There was a slight grimace as Tuesday yells, again. Being closer to the unicorn though made it even louder. A hand went up to mock rub her ear with a laugh.

Her arms were held out as she accepted her watery fate. Chuckling, she looks down and see’s the now darker gray spot on the sweatshirt. Shrugging, she takes a swig of her energy drink.

And then almost spits it out with a snort as Tuesday gets Oculus as well. “Guess you shouldn’t have been so sure of yourself.” She says with a cheeky grin.

A hand was raised as she waved to Thrope as he entered. “Ohh…a haunted theater for Halloween! Now that could be fun! I can totally hide and fit in places no one would think a person would be in! This should happen.” There was a nod.

9. Likes roadnottaken, liked this post
    O
    Oculus

Dazzled by Tuesday's announcement, ringing like the horns of Jericho, he does not even have time to be surprised, much less react in any way, when a stream of water hits him, soaking his clothes and face. Through the droplets, Trope's grin is barely visible.

"I figured" He sighs to the hearthmaster and Faye, with whom he shares the watery punishment "That if I can get past you, then no Abyssal demon or crazy warlock is going to be a threat. I still think that, but it seems I've underestimated your vigilance." Of course, he cannot deny the merit in Unicorn's words. "Sorry."

The idea of a "haunted theatre" is appealing, but "The trouble would be luring people inside. I don't think a trail of candy would do the trick."

He shivered, startled by the mere image of Thyrsus Councillor jumping down from the ceiling on unsuspecting guests, her face caked in white make-up. Now that's just positively terrifying.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A wild Thrope appears!

....also without Shields.

Tuesday shakes her head and turns her water pistol on the Den's third Shaman.

"Dude. You're a Talon. Shields. Rits. Didn't someone with a baseball bat keep smacking you until it was instinct to do?"

Water pistol returns to next to her plate, as she sits in her chair.

"I didn't know this guy very well." Tuesday begins, "Faye knew him better then I did. So she should really get with the Rits. Or even the faux ones that Dick tried to pull over my eyes. But there was this guy. Crowley. He died. Didn't have his Shields up. So none of you are leaving this Sanctum naked." Serious Unicorn is Serious.

Then "Since I got interrupted by my stupid phone, my dare to Faye if for her to Rit tomorrow." Like super serious.

Nodding she tries to let go, "So. Yes. Halloween. Spook up the place, and we can do scary movies. Like actually horror flicks and not the spoof ones - well maybe the spoof ones but I'd love me some real horror stories."

12. Likes West liked this post
    Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

The thought of Faye contorting is thrown out the window as water slaps into Thrope. "Ahh" Then as it only stays wet Thrope puts down his raised hands. "Goddamn it. I deserve that I guess." Apparently don't go outside naked needs to change to don't be naked.

Hands flick and water droplets land around the Thyrsus. "Just not used to baseball bats inside the house....no that's not an invitation...please."

"Inviting people inside? That's...guess it could work? Just doesn't seem great if we're worried about Problems."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Getting herself a plate of the amazing pasta, “It would depend on if we wanted to do something inside. If we do, then some advertising per say would work. Or hell, I could lure people in with my fire act.” There was a shrug, fire always drew a crowd. “But the down side is this is our Sanctum, and not sure if we want strangers in here. Don’t get me wrong, it’d be fun as hell, but we have to consider random people in here.” Never know what you get with random people.

As Tuesday mentions Crowley, her usual bright blue eyes cloud over and her demeanor changes. She wasn’t going to discuss what happened.

Looking to the unicorn, “Uh, pretty sure I said truth.” She points out. If she wanted to put Rits up she would, she wasn’t a kid that needed to be told what to do.

Chuckling, “Aww, where’s your sense of adventure?! We can totally heal you up, it’s all good.” She says with a laugh.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread