Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 45
DISPLAYED
(Alien Call) The Alchemist's Return

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Cross nods, his eyes watching the road.

"Yeah--he seems to be out at sea, doesn't he?" The Burned Man can't decide if that makes the Alchemist pathetic or dangerous? Probably both.

"I'm not hooked up with anyone that's got those sorts of interests either. Not really," he admits. "But, if we could track down these other two they mentioned, have a chat with them, maybe we could find out more? I might be able to use my pull with the force to get us a lead." Maybe. If either have had a run in with the Law, there's a chance he could scare up an address.

"We could also try to figure out who did all that damage. Maybe if they've got something against our 'friends' in there, they might be willing to rat them out..." What he's proposing is a plan of action. A way forward. Those emotionless, blue eyes dart from the road to Cynthia and back again as he awaits her thoughts on the matter.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia put her hands behind her head as she ruminated on everything. "Well I still think the mad scientist is your best bet in finding the others. No one else knows where they are yet. He probably does." She pointed out to the incinerated inquisitor. "If we can find someone who knows weird fucked up alchemy or Egyptian sounding stuff we might get a better idea what the hell he is up to. You can get ready and play it off like we were finding ingredients to his concoction when the time comes."

"Thats how I see it anyway."
    She finished and peered out the window, watching the street lights pass them by.

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Cross nods, silent for the moment.

They seem to have a differing opinions on the order of events. For Cross, the point of seeking out these others is to find out more about their Alchemist friend and his plans, not the other way around. Still, it's a small quibble. He can do his research on his own time. And if nothing pans out, then it's back to the drawing board.

Finally, he speaks: "You're right. First thing's first: we should see if anyone in the Domain knows about this sort of stuff. Go from there. For now, I've got other things to attend to..." Like figuring out what had happened with Alice back there.

"Anywhere I can drop you?"

Ready to wrap if you are!

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Just get a bit of distance away from here." Cynthia asked. "I can work from there."

She was still not entirely sure what Cross and Alice were planning. Were they after the Alchemist or trying to go after his (Former) allies? Either way they had a path towards both. I need a freakin' drink.

Sure. Ready when you are.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, unlimited sink liked this post

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

NOS
    PRE

"Done," replies the Burned Man and drives further into the night. Looking for a spot to drop her off.

Funny, he's thinking about a drink too.

End Scene! Thanks for the fun, all.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Deltaomega liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread