Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

To Vivian: "Ok, I will look around before I leave tonight." She really wanted to be of some help to someone. She felt a little removed from the action of the domain.

Mable listened to the conversation as it seemed to turn to Reeve business. She wanted to know more but knew now was not the time or place to ask. But she tucked the info into her mental file just incase she found that Maverick was connected somehow. But she did have a burning question.

"Reeve, with this talk about guns... I was wondering if you felt it ummm...prudent for the domain members to all own guns and know how to use them?" She bit the corner of her lip before continuing. "I used to own a gun and do know how to use one...even though I am a bit out of practice. But I wanted to know what you thought about it as a policy."

2. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Sounds good. I’ll get something setup and let you know.” Might be a little more difficult to get to the field without the Jeep, but she should be able to make it work. “Yes, plans need to be discussed. We’re not getting caught off guard again.” While they couldn’t prepare for everything, they could go with more fire power and on their terms.

An eyebrow was raised at the question, “Well, guns have their use, and I’ll swear by mine. But they have drawbacks and aren’t for everyone. For one, they are loud and draw attention. Most of our fights seem to take place on the streets or close to Kine, and we cannot draw their attention to us. The Masquerade being upheld is more important. Another thing, they won’t really stop a pissed off Kindred. Sure, you might be able to slow them down, and with enough bullets, put them into Torpor, but they shouldn’t be your only form of defense. Not to mention it’s not an easy task for our kind to get a license to carry one. So no,” she says with a shake of her head, “I don’t see it being prudent. Nothing wrong with knowing how to use one, and I don’t care if you guys want to get one. Just know the risks, be careful and be smart.” There was a casual shrug. “But no, the risks outweigh it being a policy. And I don’t want to get a call that someones fired one off and gotten their ass arrested or something. Cause I’d be tempted to leave your ass there.” That wasn’t open for debate.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

The Daeva nodded thankfully to Mable. "Oh that would be splendid. I very much appreciate your help."

She'd been randomly thinking of things. How her Amazon Prime needed to be renewed, what orders she'd made that she was expecting. How many random ones came from China that were a surprise, like it was Christmas Tuesdays. And then there were those that were terrible items that arrived that looked nothing like the pictures.

From there her mind floated to another party, where she loaned out train wreck items... Oh, that would be a good theme...

It then occurred to her. "It's awfully quiet around here tonight. I know there's a few missing, but this is really odd." Not like everyone was required to show up when it wasn't the Formal court. It would be nice to see some people from time to time.

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

"I look forward to it," the Burned Man responds to Alessandra. It'd give him a chance to measure the skills of this Savage. See how she handles a firearm. He'd had little chance to observe her in their recent conflict. Though he'd seen the results.

He falls silent as the Reeve gives Mable her run-down on the pros and cons of gun ownership, seeming to listen. But Cross's mind is elsewhere, with Alice. Wondering where she's gone, what might draw her away.

At Vivian's comment concerning court's atmosphere, the Burned Man looks her way, internally cringing at the force of her Beast. "Well then, I hate to leave and add to the quiet, but I'm needed elsewhere." A nod is offered to each turn.

"A good evening to you all," and with that, he withdraws.

Unless stopped, Cross exits Court.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable listen closely to the Reeve, she had really good points. "I agree with your points. I hadn't thought about getting the licenses to carry etc. Thanks for your input, that is very valuable information." Mable was very sincere sounding. She really did value the insight.

To Vivian: "So I was thinking about looking in some of the more dusty or unused areas like behind plants and perhaps in them for the lipstick. Any idea what part you were in where in you last used it?"

V
    Vivian York

Awkward... turtle...

That's how this evening was. Nothing but complete awkwardness. Alas, it wasn't going to change.

"Okay Mr. Cross." As the Daeva said it, she had realized she didn't ever learn his preference. But too late to figure out that now.

It was back to the case of the missing... lipstick.

"Well Mable." Vivian began to set the scene. "So I was coming down the stairs many nights ago. There was some strange conversations going on. The kind that you could cut the tension in the air with a knife."

Pantomiming the next actions. "I went to get something from my handbag and slipped, I saw it fall out at the end of the stairs. Then I heard someone bump it with their shoe and it rolled somewhere. It's possible it's near the main entrance, unless it became the evening's accidental soccer ball."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage simply nods. It would be good to get some target practice in, and maybe give her and Cross a chance to talk and settle things.

She returns the nod, “Have a good evening.” There wasn’t much more to add.

Dark eyes move to Vivian, “It is.” She knew where Longstreet was, but otherwise than that, she had nothing. Though there numbers hadn’t been what they used to be, which was depressing. Sure, it was less Kindred to babysit, but it hurt their numbers in a fight. And against the Brood, they needed all the help they could get. “Maybe with the warmer weather people have taken a few nights to themselves?” maybe, possibly, who the hell knew.

“Common sense will go a long way with guns.” True story. She would never get rid of her own, but she was learning to not rely on them.

There was a chuckle, “Something tells me you won’t find much dust down here. But unused places might turn up something.” Court wasn’t a place Ale would expect to find dust or anything out of place.

“I would wager it’s near the stairs then. I don’t personally remember hitting anything with my shoes, and there isn’t usual much walking around.” They didn’t need to walk around.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

And so the Kindred exit the Court Commons in search of... stuff. They do not return as the night winds its way toward dawn.

Silence falls on Elysium once more.

I'll get another Court thread going in a moment.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread