Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Otto calls Alexander

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    O
    Otto Cash

Woland Alexander Brown

There were a lot of things that Otto loved and Arcadia didn't have.
    Let's say... phone. Particularly the blowers. what not to love? You get a cheap phone, you get a sim card, and you may just throw them out if you want.

Though he thought he might want to keep this one. For future. He chose one of the few numbers he had on this particular card and called.
    "Hello? Otto, Otto Cash here. I just arrived in Sacramento and my friends say you give a pillow landing to those Lost in the city. Do you mind meeting someplace?"

W
    Woland

Alexander was already in his apartment when his cellphone buzzed, suddenly brought to life. Was it Mhairi, Sasha, or any other of the Freehold's inhabitants? Or maybe some mundane affair needed his attention? The displayed number was unknown to him, but the mystery was solved quickly, as the man spoke plainly of his origins and intentions.

"Your friends were quite correct, Mr. Cash." The details of how he wants to be adressed can be worked out later. "Let's meet at our theme park, Funderland. You will find me by the main gate, after the park is closed, at 11 PM. Does tomorrow work for you?"

Let's see what this new arrival had in store.

O
    Otto Cash

Theme park? Otto could work theme park. not enthusiastically, but still. For survival, you don't need enthusiasm, just the will.

"11 PM tomorrow, Funderland. Got it. See you there, Mr. Brown."

Theme parks... were just too close to what he came through.

If Alexander doesn't have any questions for him, Otto ends the call.

A
    Alexander Brown

"Yes, see you there, Mr. Cash."

As the call ends, Alexander wonders if it was the right thing to do, setting up a meeting with a stranger in the dead of night. Well, if it comes to something nasty, the park's security skeleton crew would be there if needed... right?

Call Ends! I'll start a Scene today.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.