Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 58
DISPLAYED
(1706) Sanctuary 8

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Most definitely. At present, the Exchange consists of only myself and Archangel Michael. He is an Obrimos... And not with us tonight."

Campanella nods.

"We have a well situated Sanctum. Just say when and I can take you over."

He paused.

"A movie night? Well... Anything is worth a try, I guess." He didn't sound as enthusiastic about it.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Last round of posting today, need this put in the books and a new one started for new toons.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"I no want to change Paths." the unicorn says, "So I'mma try to keep with my exquisite awesomeness." might be flippant, "Can't be a unicorn if I'm not Thistle'd up."

Hazels turn and head follows.

"Uhhhh-Dick? I think the why is already been talked about. Acanthus. Changing to not Acanthus. So we have less peeps who get Time. Instinctively. The delicate intricacies, the subtle weft and weave in the very depth of their soul." her eyes, half mast. Because Time. It's a second that could last a lifetime, but the unicorn jolts out of it. "Because, you know, the War. That's you know, fought throughout Time."

Shrug, "Yeah. Sure simpler ways. But simple. Hasn't been working out for them. Since. You know. This." gesture to all of them, and around them. "Not gone. Diamond strong. Excreta." another shrug, "So. I know of Arthur. Peter. Whatever. And I know that there's other Masters who worked on the Clock. But When we were in the '90s we didn't get names." head bob. "I don't know when this Consilum was founded." it was probably written somewhere. Maybe. "Less then twenty years ago, since that's when we met Arthur-Peter in Miami."

Heels. Rocking on 'em.

Movie nights. They did have a Theater. Which. Aced movie nights. But newbie. Tuesday didn't know if she wanted to invite him into her - the Foxes Sanctum.

"Soooo. Campy? Assuming since, spillage of words about stuff. That Vigil. Rubber stamped?"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

O
    Oculus

It seems the Exchange is about to become a trio. Oculus doesn't mind, for the most part, but it'd be nice to have someone like Vigil at their side if Chariot decides not to resurface. Still, at the end of the day, they are one team. Or they will share a grave. Now that's a chherful thought.

It seems, however, that his Hearthmaster didn't understand what he's been trying to say. Oh well, the lack of social graces strikes again. He raises both hands in a defensive gesture, then walks in a rough semi-circle and back as he speaks:

"No, you're talking the means, I'm talking the ends. The Seers take away our Time expertise so that we're unable to effectively fight the Reality War, but the War itself is a tool to achieve some greater goal. If they wanted, they'd wear us down with guns, bombs, offensive magic... a costly, but surefire way. They chose messing with Time for a reason, and when we figure out that reason, we can determine their strengths and weaknesses and then exploit them."

Only after he finishes does he realize all of this was spoken with one breath. So he takes another. And then one more.

"And as for this... Arthur...or Peter... I think whatever he told you, he might've not told you the whole story." Was that statement paranoid? A little bit. But must it be untrue? The Thyrsus is not convinced.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Vigil asking about joining Campys Cabal didn’t bother her. They had a good thing going with their own, and it just seemed wrong to want to take all the new faces. And he seemed to mesh well with Campy.

“Wish I had a place or event to give you. Though back when we had the problem with the Banishers and the University, there were events, charity events if I remember right. Then there was the thing with the museum, the radio. Maybe we could keep an eye out for similar events, auctions and charity type things. Might still be a place to look.” Was an idea, could be a bad one, but hell, she was trying.

Shrugging, “Movie nights are always fun. Especially if it’s movies everyone wants to see and everyones down for it.” She happened to love movies.

Looking to Tuesday, “Well good, cause you’re not allowed to. This is me putting my foot down and saying no.” yup, no more Path changes.

Nodding, “Time is a bitch to try and wrap your mind around. Even as an Acanthus it takes years to get it, and even then, it’s a guessing game.” But she wouldn’t expect people who weren’t on that Path to get that.

“Well, maybe it’s time we look into the history of the Consilium. Who built it, when it was built, and all that good stuff. Maybe we find clues or some type of direction to begin looking. Either way, it can’t hurt to know the past of this place.” But where to start?

Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

Yep Vigil hit shit right on the head. Changing Paths might as well be the purview, of well, whatever the hell is above mages. Archmasters? They get talked about a lot. If the Seers are hiding outside of now, well then fuck.

"The Arrow has records, don't know if they contain useful info on the founding. But its worth looking. I imagine every ones sections have some sort of record." Eyes flick to Tuesday, the four of the five should do. "At the worst it may give us somewhere to look." Assuming that Time hasn't changed that too.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Yes. Rubber stamped as you call it."

Campanella nodded.

"And I will take a look through what Mysterium records remain," he added a little dubiously. "Anyone with ties to City Hall? I have a few - but if we are going to be digging into the history of this plot of land, we might need someone with stronger influence than me."

Checking the city records and land registry might net them no results, especially given the Circle was occluded from mortal sight, but the mundane records could at least furnish them with some context. Or so he hoped.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

V
    Vigil

It was a good start. Acknowledgement, getting to know people, an in on a cabal.

And time completely out of joint. He'd have to sleep on that one, but he didn't hold much hope for it getting simpler.

A glance toward Campanella. "Sooner is better. I'd rather avoid too much time on my own, just in case."

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread