Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye simply nods in agreement as Campy spoke about the celebrity chefs. Wasn’t really much more to add to it.

“Speaking of having the meal simply for the sake of the experience, anyone ever tried one of those restaurants that have you eat in the dark? Supposed to heighten the flavor of the food.” Least that’s what she’d heard.

Smirking to Oculus, “Touché, and excellent point.” she had to give that to him.

Nodding to Tuesday, “Yeah, I get it. I’ll try it sometime, report my findings and all that. If I write a report with posters, can I get a gold star?” There was a cheeky grin. “And I am all for interesting, and if it’s a surprise, even better.” Some of the best trips were random.

“Sounds like we have plans coming together. This is going to be great!” she had done this much, or planned this much, with other Mages in a while. Ok, she never had. So this was good.

O
    Oculus

The Head Mystagogue makes a very sensible comment about the need of booking a place, and Oculus glances towards the others, unsure.

"So...probably a today thing? If that's what everyone wants?" obviously, Tuesday lays at the foundation of it all. It's her idea. Her magic.
    Her whim.

Faye takes him by surprise again as she acknowledges his viewpoint. Shame he can't offer anything of matching quality to her question.

"Can't say I've tried it. Can't say I never wanted to, though. Is there a place like that here?" Trendy restaurants are not at his to-find list.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Awws, poor Thrope-y. "We've all had days like that. Or nights. Or bets, or even dares." blink. "Whatever. Point. It happens. To everyone. Well. Most everyone." nod. "Then we all lose arguments. Or something." smile paired with a head bob.

Head shakes. "Dude. Gotta learn how to listen." eyeroll. "Cam said said to give him a few days."

A hum, "Ooooh, I've heard about places like that. But mostly on tee vee. Like in shows, one of those restaurant recon ones. Seems like fun."

Serious Face. "Oh, of course. The glitteriest gold star ever." Laugh, strum.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

Thrope nods as Campanella takes on the enjoyable challenge of finding somewhere good to eat. Maybe no seeing Life that night. Tends to kill the mood when you and see too much.

"Eating in total darkness would probably freak me out a bit." A pause. "I would probably also spill half of it on me." The Arrow shrugs, some things require finesse and some thing require hitting hard. Food is not the later.

"Heh very true." A smile is returned to Tuesday. Shit happens, one of those fun sayings people like to throw around. "But ya, don't know about eating the the dark. I'd probably cheat."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella listened, head bowed slightly as he turned his mind to sourcing... dinner.

"Well, I believe that is settled then. I will contact you in a few days when I have organised a place for us to dine. We can take it from there. Car pool, or something."

Shall we wrap this scene up? It seems like a good time. I'll see if I can put together a dining out thread later
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a shrug as she leaned back on her hands, “Not sure actually. I just remember seeing something online about restaurants like it. Not your thing? I’m personally kinda curious, just cause it’s different.” She liked different things.

Grinning to Tuesday, “If I find one, wanna go with me?” could be a girl night or something.
    The grin widens, “Yah!” glitter and stars were important.

Nodding, “Ah, forgot about the whole spilling food thing.” There was a frown, “Wonder if they give you bibs…” she wonders out loud.

There was a chuckle at the chat comment. Gotta love being a mage.

“Awesome! Looking forward to it.” It’d be fun to all go out.

I'm good to wrap and get to a new scene

O
    Oculus

The conversation takes a turn, and Oculus' mind struggles to follow. Maybe it was something about the weather. Maybe something in the air. Or maybe he is just anxious to see just where the genteel Moros will lead them.

Not wanting to barge in on the eating in darkness topic, he simply says:

"Can't wait for it to happen."

I'm okay with a wrap, too!

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Thinking about it...I'd probably spill on me too. Soooo, yeah. Plan not to wear white."

The strumming, ceases and Tuesday rakes the bills from her swanky case into a hand.

Baby goes into her swanky guitar case, and Tuesday locks her up tight.

"So, while Cam's a'pondering. Milkshakes?"

The unicorn waves the crumpled bills in the air.

End Scene!
    This was fun! Can't wait for the next one!
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread