Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
Cold Breath Meeting

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    B
    Brigid McCarthy

A small bow of the head from the Wizened Spring, understanding with the answer received. It was always a delicate issue, one that needed the forethought before rash decisions was made. She was glad, actually, that this Freehold's leaders weren't so impulsive. Some planning and, heh, clarity was always needed.

"Thank you, my Queen," Brigid said before removing her jacket and placing it onto the chair. "Now, shall I get started immediately? I believe that the quicker I can get my bearings, the faster you can finally have some time for your own endeavours."

Desires. Brigid meant Desires.

But that was sometime too crude a statement to make.

S
    Sasha

The Fairest was a little surprised to see the Wizened remove her coat and instantly start speaking of working. Surprising in this day and age; considering even she had some lazy students at the Studio. "Oh, yes, if you'd like. I can stick around to answer any immediate questions you may have. You have my cell if I'm not here."

"Oh." Sasha said, raising a finger. "There is a bulletin board behind the door. It always has my current schedule for the Studio on it, which may increase a little. If it's during those times, I may not be able to answer my phone directly." Moving the door a little and tapping behind the office door.

"But, you do have my number. You can call me for anything, if you should need it. I know we're not of the same Season, however, I can try to help in any avenues you may need."

"I hope this works out to be what you hoped for. This job and the Freehold." Her eyes beamed as she grinned to the defined Spring.

B
    Brigid McCarthy

Brigid's eyes followed to where Sasha indicated, nodding with understanding at the roster. It was quite nice, seeing a successful lady running not only one but two businesses, as well as taking the leadership role of not only a single Season but of the Freehold overall.

Here was a person to whom one could aspire.

Smiling in return, Brigid stood, pressing flat where her blouse had ridden slightly. The cross around her neck was a little lighter.

"It is an honour, my Queen," the Wizened replied, honestly. "And a pleasure. I can only aspire to be of assistance to yourself and the Freehold both. I would endeavour to be available twenty four hours a day, six days a week, seven if it is of the utmost urgency. And thank you, for this opportunity."

S
    Sasha

"Well if you need anything else, I will be available by phone. If you want to start now, you're certainly free to do so. I can adjust payroll or whatnot after I get things put in the system. If you prefer to start tomorrow, that's perfectly fine. The calendar of what needs to be done and when is on the computer, but there's a printed copy behind the door too."

The Dancer felt a little more settled and less chaotic than she had been since the new Freehold was established.

"I truly thank you for your assistance, Brigid. I am so glad you were willing to help out."

If the Wizened didn't need anything further, Sasha would take her leave.

End Scene? Unless there's something else

B
    Brigid McCarthy

"My pleasure, my Queen," Brigid said one final time before offering a bow. Once Sasha left, the Wizened exhaled slowly, taking a look around at the organised office, pleased to be in its splendour. Starting with the first folder, Brigid starts to understand her new role.

End scene. Thanks very much

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.