Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Honesty, huh?" She really doesn't know him, does she? But he smiles playfully anyway. "You got it." He hadn't spent time looking for something nice to wear in a long time. If she could offer him that, he could easily oblige her request.

"You could slay them on the dance floor. Don't be so modest!" The Elemental's eyes practically spark with mischief. "Trust me. I don't dance much... Got an eye for talent, though." He winks. He has no idea if it's true, but when you're onto an idea, go for it. She seems like a nice enough girl. One doesn't make friends by putting people down. And that's what he could use right now. A friend.

"You? Boxing? Sweet girl like you?" He laughs a little, playfully. "You're full of surprises! I could never box. Too many... rules." The streets hadn't lent young James the luxury of sportsmanship. The 'man-against-the world' mentality didn't help that much, either. "I just checked in. Haven't spent much time at the riverfront. Would love to go, though. Shirtless guys everywhere? Yes, please." It's 2017; he has no problems being upfront with her about it.

He nods along, imagining himself taking part in some of the activities. He can't sing for crap (or dance), but rock climbing? He could get into that. She looks a litle disappointed that her friend has left, though. Encouragingly, he offers "You should give it a try. I hear it's safe. Harnesses and stuff. Your friend would want you to, right?"
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Well, I didn’t do as bad as I thought I would. But it felt good to just to let go and have fun.” Though it would have been more fun if she had found herself a guy for the night, but, there was time for that. “So you like clubs but don’t dance much?” her eyes narrowing suspiciously before she chuckles, “Nah, I think you’re the one being modest and you’re an excellent dancer. If you like, next time Mhairi and I go out dancing I can let you know and you can join us if you like.” She offers.

Flashing a sly smile, “See, not something you’d expect a girl like to me want to learn. Which can turn the tables in my favor. But in all fairness, it seems like a great workout, plus you learn a little self-defense at the same time, a win win.” No one expects the pretty girl to be able to fight. “Too many rules huh? Well, some rules are meant to be broken. Especially when fighting, not many people follow any rules then.” She certainly didn’t. If she had to break the rules in a fight to win and walk away, then rules were getting broken.

“Oh, you need to go spend some time there! And if it’s shirtless guys you seek, the afternoons are the best time! Though the evenings have some good looking ones with shirts on too.”
    If guys was his thing, it didn’t bother her.

Nodding, “I plan on trying it one night, just haven’t gotten around to it. Oh, yeah, she would defiantly want me to. It’s just climbing was kinda her thing and I was hoping to get pointers from her. But hell, maybe I can find a cute guy there to give me tips.” A shrug, “Either way, I’m trying it.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He notices Sera's eyes narrow as she flips the script on the Elemental. He shakes his head, smiling. "Maybe. Just never tried. But it could be fun. Me, you and Mhairi."

The next bit has him nodding in silence. It feels good to know one of his new friends can hold her own in a fight. Or at least is learning how. His mind wanders for a moment, imagining how well the enthralling Fairest would do in a fight. Then, blinking a few times, he snaps back to reality.

"Don't have to tell me twice. Always used to unwind at the beach. Back home. Can't wait to do it again."
    He sighs a quiet, wistful sigh. Not over the eye candy, though he certainly could use some of that. He misses the stability. He hadn't settled down anywhere long term since his escape. It surprises him how much he misses it. How much he misses the few people that mattered to him. Does Sera have someone, he wonders? "Anyone on your radar? Not Alex or..." he cringes a bit "... Thomas?" Of course there are plenty of normal guys in Sacramento, but the 'condition' quick shares with Sera and the others tends to bring people together.

More nods. The Elemental wishes her well on that conquest, and smiles at her suggestion of getting some attention while doing it. His next question takes a minute to form. His eyes wander away as he chooses the right words. "Summer's in a few days. Think anyone's getting together?" He knows he'll have to address the issue eventually, so he adds "I don't have a favorite season. Might want to learn more, though."

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Never tried huh?” could be a put on, could not be. “I was in kinda the same boat until I went out. Once you just let go and let the music guide you, it’s a blast!” yeah, she defiantly loved dancing now.

The talk of the beach made her curious to see her gilded skin in the sun. She’d seen it plenty of times in bath suits, but there was something different about it at the beach.

Eyes widen in amusement as she laughs, “Alex?” she asks before shaking her head, “No. I mean, don’t get me wrong, he seems like a nice guy, just haven’t gotten a read of him yet. And Thomas? Again, seems nice, but not my type. Not to mention he seems quite bashful and easily embarrassed, it would make for an interesting evening to say the least.” Oh the ways she could make the Beast blush were endless. “Is it too soon to ask about your radar?” he’d only met them once, which could make it hard to know if someone was your type. Unless you believed in that whole love at first sight crap.

“Well, there’d been talks in the past about a gathering to fit the weather, but not sure if anything’s been decided upon. But I hope there is something! We need a get together to not only celebrate Summer, but the park as well. You know, boost the spirits and all that.” Parties were her thing.

Looking at him thoughtfully, “Nothing wrong with not having one yet. Each has a lot to offer depending on what inspires and drives you. Sometimes they pick you, and sometimes you have to look at each one and learn what sets them apart.” Spring choose her.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Elemental chuckles a little. He couldn't place either of the two men with Sera in his head, but he'd been too curious not to ask. "Too soon? No. Thomas wouldn't work." He shakes his head. "Alex seems nice. Real serious, that guy. But he's not what I usually look for." A polite way of calling himself out of Alex's league. He may have lost some elements of his normal life, but not his standards. "They're both probably straight, anyway. Beyond that... no one special." Which is different than saying 'no one at all', but it doesn't really matter. He won't bore her with details of one night stands.

"Celebrating, huh? I like the sound of that." He grins. Not every Freehold gathering had to be about business, right? Not that he'd really know. He'd been invited to more than a few, but rarely chose to show up.

Quick gives her a quick once over again. It seems an easy sell that she'd be right for Spring. She positively dripped with desire even in her true form. Not like him. He has to hide behind the good looks of his old face. Not that his features and face are much different from how they used to be... its just everything 'extra'. Everything that sets him apart from being normal. "I'm still figuring it out. What drives me." A simple an honest statement, but he can't help feeling a little awkward about it.

"You busy? I mean, work or..." Not having a good word for 'saving the Freehold', he just meets her eyes and screws up the corner of his mouth. "If you get some time... let's do something. Girls' night out, or whatever." What's the good of dropping all these suggestions without acting on them? That just feels unnatural to the Levinquick. He glances down briefly at his tea which - is probably less than ice cold now. "Nothing wrong with tea. Just been bored lately." He tests the matter with a sip. Meh. Still cold.

8. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Well, everyone had a type.

Nodding, “Well, you’re new in town and the city is full of life! I’m sure it won’t take you long to find someone. Though personally, I find relationships a little restricting. The whole label thing and then the whole one person thing kinda bores me. I’ve found that my love of enjoying life and wanting to be out there where everyone is makes relationships hard.” Some guys had major insecurities and her outgoing personality and looks seemed to increase jealousy with them. Not worth her time.

Smirking, “I can always find something to celebrate! So I think I’m going to try and see if we can’t get more parties going.” With more Springs in the Freehold, getting something together shouldn’t be hard.

“Nothing wrong with that. Maybe sitting down and talking with the others about the Seasons and what drew them or what drives them might help. I don’t think there is, like a time frame or anything, and it shouldn’t be rushed. So take as much time as you need.” Plus, leaving one had huge social and political ramifications. Or so she heard.

Shaking her head, “Not really. I mean, I’d like to be busier, but nothings caught my eye yet.” She wanted to sing more, but knew that came with risks.

Her eyes light up, “Yeah, that’d be great! There are way too many clubs to visit alone.” She adds with a chuckle. “I get can get that. This is usually a great spot to people watch, and with the live music it can make for a relaxing evening sometimes. But then again, sometimes it’s better to have a more exciting night.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I know what you mean... relationships. I really do." He shakes his head. "You want what you want. When you want it. Anything else just slows you down. Holds you back." he adds, sourly. "I haven't had time for one, anyways. A relationship."

Always? That must be nice. He can't help but feel a little jealous. "Go for it. Should be a blast. Maybe I can make a few friends. You know, not just be 'some cute guy'." He smirks now. Modesty isn't his thing.

A few blinks. She's right, of course. He thinks. Maybe. Something about 'not rushing it' makes him feel like its suddenly way more important to get done. That's probably old experiences talking, though. "Sure."

Now she's speaking his language. He smiles as she laughs. Even her laugh is melodic. "I could use some more excitement. Feel like I make stupid decisions when I'm bored." He stops, blinking again. Maybe because doing something stupid is his way of adding excitement to the void. Telling. Another smile, back on track. "But I'm always down for that. Excitement."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I just think life is too short and there is too much to see and experience to be tied to just one person. I mean, I understand why relationships work, for some people, but, meh.” She says with the shrug of one shoulder. “I’d rather have fun and not have to worry about it.” She wanted to experience everything she could, but love or monogamy weren’t on that list.

The smirk was returned, “Something tells me you don’t have trouble making friends. You’re very charming you know.” But she knew he already knew that. “But yeah, a party to celebrate and an excuse to be social and make some friends, totally works for me!” she just wished they had a larger Freehold. More people made parties more exciting.

“If it’s excitement you’re after, then lets get you some excitement! I can get in touch with a few others and setup a night clubbing sometime soon. Not sure what everyone’s schedules are yet, but I’m sure we can manage something.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick absently wonders what kind of experience she must have had. Over There. It isn't something he can discuss with her here, but it would shed some light on things. "Makes sense." is all he adds.

"Looks aren't everything."
    He lies with a smile. James' face is the honey that sets Quick's trap. Sera's splendor alone must make her the life of any party - never mind the fact that she permanently smells like flowers.

"Let's. And let's swap numbers." He whips out his smartphone eagerly. "Mine's (number). Text me and I'll have yours. I gotta go, anyway. Feel like running. While the weather's still nice." As if it was going to change any time soon. Sunny California. On queue, Quick stands, having one more sip of his tea before setting it on the table and giving Sera a wink.

The Elemental lingers for a moment, then (barring something important) wanders off.

Feel free to wrap it up. Then we'll start a new thread.

14. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a smirk followed by a laugh, before she coughs and attempts a serious look, “Of course they’re not. There’s that whole what’s on the inside thing right?” the smirk returns. No matter what someone told you, you were judged off your looks. It was just how the world worked. Perhaps when she was younger and before her endurance she might have believed she had something on the inside to offer. But time changes a girl.

Grabbing her phone from the purse that was hanging over the chair she quickly enters his number. Since arriving and coming into more money she had upgraded to a smart phone, not a very expensive one, but a good one. A text was tapped out with her name and a smiley face and then sent. “There you go.” His name was saved in her contacts before she put the phone down.

While she was disappointed that he had to go, she understood, “Ok, well thanks for talking with me. Look forward to hanging out soon.” There was a smile and a wave as he left.

The Nix then finished her tea and enjoyed the rest of the bands set before grabbing her book and purse, heading off.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

16. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread