Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It was early in the evening, the sun had just started to set and Sera found herself at a coffee house. One that she was beginning to fall in love with. It had this amazing outdoor seating area, filled with trees and various plant life. As night approached, slowly the lighting began to illuminate, everything from rows of white string lights, to paper Japanese lanterns! Each positioned in a way that cast a warm glow over the tables.

It was at one of those tables that the Treasured sat. She was dressed in a long sleeved white dress with leather knee high boots. The dresses material was soft and flowing, and her gold and silver mane hung loose around her shoulders.

One of her hands rested on a large cup of tea, the other, on a book. A live band had begun playing light music, and she found herself humming along.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Travisc06489, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Hands in the pockets of a denim jacket, hiding behind James' face, Quick makes his way down along another street. The sun is setting, but people are still milling about between shops and restaurants. He admires some of the people as they pass by, thinking wistfully about their peaceful lives - carefree and in blissful ignorance of the things that lurk in the dark. A band playing not far off snaps him back to the present enough to spot a familiar face. The glittering, golden beauty he'd seen at the amusement park. He approaches the table casually.

"Sera?" It isn't a question as much as an excuse to act casually. He hoped no one else could see what she really looks like, and anyone who had would never have forgotten. "I'm not interrupting, am I? Nice dress, by the way. Did you buy it local?"' For a pained moment he's almost jealous. His outfit hadn't been planned for a social call. More like for blending in. His face doesn't show it. Just a friendly smile.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Hearing her name brings her out of her little music filled world and back to reality. Sapphire eyes look up from the book and rest upon James and his boyish charm. Yeah, he was definatly cute.

A friendly smile spreads across her lips as she closes the book, “James! Good to see you.” Greets the Nix as she shakes her head, “Not at all, please, join me if you want." She gestures to the empty chairs at the table. A quick glance was made to remind herself which dress she had worn, “Oh, thank you! I did, a cute little second hand shop downtown. Never thought I would like shopping second hand, but they have amazing clothes and the prices can’t be beat.” He probably didn’t are about that, but she was proud of her new love of thrift clothes.

Taking a sip of tea, “Did you want something to drink? They have pretty much everything.” She says before setting her cup down, “How’ve you been? Settling in ok?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

He grabs the back of one of the aforementioned chairs and scoots it out to sit on, sighing a little as if he'd been on his feet all day. Because he had. He blinks a few times as she describes the shop her dress had come from, then allows a small grin. "Nothing wrong with that. I'm not made of money, myself. I could use a deal on something to wear." The Levinquick grabs a drink menu and half-heartedly skims over it. Looking back up at Sera, he adds "By the way, do you sing? I heard you humming along... you've got a pretty voice."

His eyes drop back down the the menu. "I'll probably just get a tea. Iced, though. It's so warm in Cali!" He seems distracted for a moment, glancing away. "Oh, right. Settling in. Been pretty calm." He resist the urge to add something about the 'calm before the storm'. Too punny. But heartfelt. He frowns a little for emphasis. "Call me paranoid... but is it too calm?"
    Last edited by West; Jun 1st, 2017 at 03:38 PM.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Don't double post, that's annoying as fuck. If you used the wrong account, live with it.
    And if you're prone to doing that, you need to fill out your minisheets and signature.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Well then I can highly recommend some second hand shops if you like.” Sapphire eyes travel what he was wearing, “But you seem to have a good handle what works for you.” She offers before taking another sip of her tea.

Her eyes seem to light up when he mentions her singing, “I do. And thank you.” Even when you knew you had a great voice, compliments on it were always nice. “I sing sometimes at a club owned by Sasha, a nice little jazz club.” Nothing beat being on a stage and doing what she loved.

Laughing with a nod, “The weather is warming up.” Which worked for her, it meant shorts and skirts. “Are you originally from Cali?” the way he said it, it made her think maybe he was from a different state. She flags down a waitress and gets his iced tea ordered before focusing back on him.

“Too calm?” she thinks over the question, “Well, I’m not really sure. I haven’t been here very long, maybe about six months, if my memory is working.” She says with a chuckle, “I know the calm is welcome considering the turmoil our club has gone through. So maybe we deserve this calm.” There was a shrug, “But I get what you’re saying. Usually when things are calm there is something coming to shake things up and cause problems. I don’t think you should worry too much about it though. We’ve weathered some pretty messed up stuff, so I think we’re good.” She tries to offer a reassuring smile.

“We’re things, uh, less than calm, where you’re from?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He's flattered by her subtle compliment. She was probably just being nice, though. "Thanks. But I have to try. Not kidding about the money thing. But maybe you could show me these shops some time?" Shopping is probably his guiltiest pleasure, considering where his money usually comes from.

"Sasha... girl with the purple eyes, right? Pretty. Jazz isn't my thing, though."
    Jazz is a hipster thing, right? For intellectuals and weirdos. Quick can't relate.

The Levinquick smiles gratefully when Sera flags down the waitress. This weather is making him thirsty. "Cali? No... New York."

He nods along to her explanation. Too often tragedy strikes when life seems easiest. He shrugs a little in response. "I hope so. No news is good news, right?" As the waitress arrives with his tea, he smiles at her. "Thanks." Then, his attention falls back on Sera.

"Back home? Sure. Never joined any clubs back there, though. I left in a hurry."
    He frowns a little, shaking his head. "Maybe for the best. Manhattan was home, but it wasn't me. Everyone there is rich. Last thing I needed was some club trouble to make things harder"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A guy who liked to shop? That was new, “Yeah, sure! Though I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little surprised to have a guy want to go shopping.” She says with a smirk.

There was a nod, “Yup, that would be her, she is quite stunning.” Jazz wasn’t his thing, oh. “Well, if jazz isn’t your thing, I think they do Open Mic nights. And it is beautiful inside, really classy. What type of music is your music?” everyone had different likes.

“Oh, wow! I’ve been there a few times when I was younger. At the time I remember it feeling like a whole new world, there was so much going on, so much to see.” Of course she didn’t get to see much of city, pageant prepping was more important.

“That’s usually the case, but I wouldn’t worry too much about it. If something does happen, we’ve got a pretty good Club and we’ll get through it.” She refused to dwell or worry about what hadn’t happened yet. That would just be depressing and she was about being happy.

“Well, what’s the point of joining a club if you heart isn’t in it? You’re wasting not only your time, but theirs as well. And if it wasn’t you, best you knew before making any commitments, cause then things get complicated and messy.”
    Shaking her head, “Not fun.” Nope, not at all. “You’ll find the right club for you when the time is right.” Her own seemed natural to her, like she was made for Spring.

“So what do you enjoy doing? Sacramento has a ton of things going on.” Interest sparked in her eyes as she asked her question.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Everybody's different." He shrugs. Maybe she could show him to some thrift shops some time.

"I like dance, electronica. Anything with a beat. Gets your heart racing, you know?" Ironically he rarely even dances.

He nods along. New York is a big deal to many people. Especially the ones who don't live nearby. He isn't big into history or anything, but knows the Empire State didn't get its name on accident.

Commitments are usually complicated. And messy. Freehold related or not, when people make themselves vulnerable they just end up getting hurt. "Yeah, you're right. One step at a time."

He pauses for a moment to think, hand playing close to his chin. "Cardio. Night clubs. Shopping. Oh, and going to the beach. Not much else. You?" He can only imagine what the seemingly talented and beautiful Spring could get herself into.

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Of course everyone was different, “This is true, either way, it’ll be fun!” shopping was always more fun with someone else. “Though I do have a request,” she says, trying to look serious, “You have to be honest if I ask your opinion.” Her tone was light and playful.

“Ah, ok. Well, I went out to a club I found online a couple weekends ago and it was a blast! Sasha and Mhairi were there as well and the music was amazing! Usually I’m not one for dancing, I don’t think I have much rhythm, but the music just pulls you onto the dance floor!” it had been a lot of fun, and she learned she could kinda dance.

“Cardio? That can be a broad topic.”
    Which was true, just depended on how you looked at it. “I’ve been wanting to get into boxing and enjoy jogs in the early morning.” It was an amazing way to clear your head. “You know what, I haven’t checked out the beach yet, but that would make for a great road trip! Have you been to the ones near here?” cause if so she was about to be totally jealous.

“Well, when I’m not organizing parties for the Club or out jogging, I’m singing, shopping or training. I foresee nightclubs becoming more of a thing for me, this city just has soo many of them! I’ve been meaning to give rock climbing a try. When I moved here, someone recommended a gym that had indoor climbing, but she’s since moved on.” There was a frown. “I just haven’t gotten around to giving it a try yet.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread