DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid was smiling again.

"Cliche is good. I'd have gone for a small club or pub - but coffee shop or something along those lines is just as good. I don't think we, like, need to have a boarding house or anything like that. We just need a meeting place. So long as a few of us are there, we can pick up any newcomers who wander in and usher them to the Freehold proper."

A pause.

"Or let them stew for a while while we get the Big Bosses to check them out."

Ingrid didn't mention the other idea while she was warming to this particular idea. A place of their own would juxtapose the Winter stronghold at the Blue Note. The thought of that stirred the scheming little Queen greatly.

"I will also be cutting a Hollow out of the Hedge - for our private use. And maybe the wider Freehold's." Ingrid added without a touch of humility. "Feel free to add to it if you wish."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

B
    Brigid McCarthy

"A coffee house is a wonderful idea, Sera," Brigid replied, nodding thoughtfully at what it could mean. "It isn't simply for hipsters and power-breaks. It could be used for all manner of meetings and gatherings, and we could even rent it out in the evenings for functions. It could literally pay for itself."

Book clubs, church meets, open mic nights. It was full of inspiration and a well for desire.

When Ingrid mentioned making a Hollow, the Wizened cocked her head, wondering if she should add anything, if she could add anything. The Hedge wasn't a place she liked to spend too much time within, and the idea of having a home within it's grasp simply didn't sit well with Brigid.

Another conversation, perhaps. "The Summer luau, then? Earmarked for the 21st? We have a lot to prepare but I'm sure myself and Sera can pull it off at such short notice, don't you agree?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

And wow, just like that, she had a good idea! Well, she already knew it was a good idea that could make money. But to have your fellow Springs agree with it? That was just awesome.

“If this is an idea we want to pursue, I’d be willing to be the one there to help pick up newcomers. My schedule is pretty open right now, my only real commitment is to the Blue Note to sing. I’d be happy to work the counters, meeting new people and being social is kinda my thing. Of course, if someone else wanted to that’d be fine. But I’m probably getting ahead of myself here.” She adds with a musical laugh.

Sapphires widen, “Cutting a Hollow out? Now there’s an idea. I’d love to add to it, having our own private place is important.” The wider Freehold thing she was kinda meh about.

Grinning to Brigid, “Thanks! And renting out space for functions and whatnot is a great idea. Extra income.” But it was a long term goal, they didn’t even know what they would need to get this started. Money for one, have to buy or rent a building, urgh, to be rich!

Nodding, “Oh yeah, no problem! I’ll head out early tomorrow morning to get started on the decorations. Plus we’re going to have to let everyone else know to set aside that night.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid let her eyes slide from one Courtier to the other.

"Looks like we have some short and long term goals all worked out. Its a good start. A very good start. The coffee shop is going to take a while to put together. A long while. But we can at least get the luau off the ground - and further the social networking of our little community when we can."

She looked brightly at her Court.

"I think that about wraps it for now. Any further questions? Did any of you want to bring anything else up?"

B
    Brigid McCarthy

When Sera offers to start with the purchases for the Summer luau, Brigid simply nods before replying, "Don't worry about spreading the word, I'll make sure that is done personally." There was a smile also, already planning the calls that needs to be made.

When Ingrid asked if there was anything else to be raised, the Wizened shook her head gently. "No, thank you, my Queen. Its been good to finalise outstanding matters, wouldn't you agree?"

I'm ready to close out, thanks!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding to Ingrid, “A very good start. Goals and our ability to work well together is going to help our success within the Freehold.” They would be successful, they were Spring, they were Desire.

The Wizened’s offer brings a grateful smile to her lips, “Thank you! That will be a huge help.” She could focus on decorations and making sure the party was a success.

She shakes her head as well with Brigid, “I don’t have anything else. And I agree, it’s been wonderful to get our ideas shared. I look forward to seeing them come to life and breathing some life and desire into the Freehold.”

Ready as well, was a great scene!

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Darkling bought her hands together, rubbed them with glee.

"Excellent. Well, lets get to it. Heh heh!"

Ready to wrap. Good little scene. Thanks guys

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread