DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another time.

Another day.

Another afternoon winding on into the late hours of the day. That lazy, half defined time after the Funpark has closed but there is still many hours of daylight left. Lazy summer afternoon. Not much to do. Quiet time of contentment at the end of the day - an ideal time for the Emerald Court to gather and plan. Ingrid makes her way to the Wishing Well.

Today the Darkling is attempting to blend in: a summery dress, closed shoes, light cardigan in a clashing colour, a floppy broad brimmed hat and sunglasses. A new bag hangs from a shoulder, all crisp leather and gleaming buckle.

Ingrid has an ice cream cone in her hand; her little long tongue snakes out to caress the soft white confection; her lips, stained in red plum coloured streaks, puckers and flexes as she takes a bit out of the the wafer cone. The hint of wind is subtle, so her mantle waxes strong about her, bathing her in the scent of ripe plums. The Wishing Well stands alone but it does foreground a little space reserved for seating and dining; this she ignores for the rustic simplicity of the well.

Staring into the depths, Ingrid wonders if she should give into temptation and make a wish.

@Brigid Forn Clakes Seraphina Orianna
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

B
    Brigid McCarthy

What Brigid was quite unaccustomed with was the concept of spare time. She was a workaholic, especially once in the employ of another soul; it was what made her tick, the drive that sparked the passion inside. The idea of bringing joy to others through the little deeds that make their lives that tiny bit easier. Organising the day, a touch of cleaning, bringing coffee, making herself an integral part of their lives. It was simply what the Wizened did.

Spare time was a luxury she rarely indulged in.

Which was the valid reason Brigid could....indulge this evening. Strolling through Funderland, taking in the park's details and attractions, the Wizened was wearing a skinny pair of black jeans that stuck to her bone-thin legs, a white blouse with black collar with a long-sleeved jacket covering it. The boots Brigid wore were definitely functional and, more to the point, comfortable.

Spare time certainly made the chatelaine uncomfortable; a straight-jacket lined with thorns and temptation.

The sight of Ingrid eating an ice-cream made Brigid pause, sitting as she was by the Wishing Well, the sight of her quite disarming. A clash of summery shades against the ethereal beauty of the Darkling alongside the scent of plums wafting towards the Wizened, and even though they were both of Spring, the obvious difference in their Mantles painted an interesting story for Brigid. It may not be Ingrid's clothes that was the only thing to clash this day.

"Hello, Ingrid, I pray you are well?" Brigid smiled, her voice polite and professional, the flower of friendship not even budding yet. That would take time.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The park was closed, but yet Sera found herself wandering the grounds. There was no real destination or goal in mind, just letting her feet carry her wherever they might.

There was a different feel to the park when people had left and attractions had shut down. The buzz of life gone, replaced by an almost eerie atmosphere. Growing up, she had a love of scary movies, well, when her mother would let her watch them. It was a treat for her, a reward sometimes for winning the crown or mastering a song. So when she walked the empty paths, her mind couldn’t help but wander to some of those movies. Teenagers running from the killer, making stupid moves or tripping over nothing. It brought a smile to her face, happy memories of simpler times. Simpler in the way that she didn’t have to worry about Them finding her again.

She was lost in those thoughts when she came across Ingrid and Brigid, at the Wishing Well. The Treasured herself was in a summery type dress. Rose colored and floor length, it had a very low back and was made of an airy material. Light tan colored boots peaked out when she walked. Her gold and silver spun mane flowed effortlessly around her shoulders. She though the dress color played nicely with her gilded skin.

Smirking, she makes her way over, “Hey you guys, good to see you.” She greets with a small wave. They must make for an interesting sight should anyone happen by. Ingrid’s ethereal beauty playing against her own summery dress and clashing cardigan. While Brigid had a more business feel to her with her clothes. But there was no denying that classic bone structure was still striking.

The mixing of the Mantles was making for a unique experience for her nose. The faint aroma of bleach mixing with the plums and her own dew covered blossoms. But it was still pleasant to her, they shared a Season, and each contributed her own twist to it.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Darkling turned to the others, tongue flickering over her ice cream.

To Brigid: "Yes. Yes I am. How are you?"

To Sera: "Good to see you too."

To business: "Good job we are all out today. Yes! Saves time gathering you all up. We should talk about organising the Emerald Court." She smiled, her lips trembling as it turned into a snicker. "The Head Fae on Top has given our Court full purview of organising... parties! And building up contacts between our Freehold and the... mundane... world. Well... okay... wishful thinking."

"Mhairi" Ingrid enunciated carefully. "Would like our Court to be the driving force behind the After Hour events. Organising. Advertising. Managing. And so forth. Sort of giving us free reign to build contacts with the wider world. So we should talk about setting that up, too."

Her tongue flickered over her ice cream.

"So. What do you think?"

B
    Brigid McCarthy

"I have been settling in nicely," Brigid replied to the Darkling, honest in her limited time spent in Sacramento but ensuring that her time was never wasted.

The angelic voice that accompanied the Treasured beauty still caught Brigid by surprise, leaving her mind to wonder at the absolute unique manner with which Sera could make the normal sound distinct, each word a lilting masterpiece that rang true. No doubt due to the Wizened's beliefs, she couldn't help but feel slightly in awe of the voice, hiding it well despite herself.

"Likewise, Seraphina; I trust you are well?"

The way Ingrid spoke painted Brigid a picture of a soul who was perhaps teasing with their mannerisms. The licking of the ice cream, the slow, enunciated manner in which she drew out the Autumn Queen's name, the snicker of mirth. She had taken the lead in the conversation of their shared Court, and no doubt believed herself to be the most experienced with her connection to the Verdant Rule than either Seraphina or herself. It would be an interesting conversation.

Her hands coming together, clasped before her in a stance of demure patience, Brigid waited for Ingrid to finish before looking towards Sera. "If I may?" she began, continuing regardless, looking back so as to encompass both together, head moving between them. "A sound idea, most certainly. Is it not our way to be the....social darlings of the Freehold, to be the one's who others come to with ideas and concepts foreign in their own Courtly ways? Outside of Funderland, we must ensure that any contacts we make is for the betterment of the whole, wouldn't you agree? We really wouldn't like to stir any unnecessary bitterness between ourselves and the other Seasons now, would we?"

"However," Brigid continued, standing as still as she had at the start of her little speech, "before we agree on anything at all, I would personally like to hear more about the two of you to whom I share the joys of Spring, and what it is that inspires you and your connection to Desire."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The ice cream looked good, and now she wanted one. Well, maybe later.

She nods as she finds something to sit on, nodding, “Organizing would defiantly be good.” Though she doesn’t think it would be a hard thing to do. Ingrid and Brigand each seem like they would be easy to work with, a welcome change from other Freeholds.

Eyes light up, “Oh really? I think we can make that work, and think it’ll be fun! The ideas and events we could do are endless!” this clearly excited the Nix, “And with the weather warming up in the evenings, we should start right away!” she had ideas for all age groups. She takes a deep breath, calming her excitement, “On the subject of contacts, do either of you have any already in place? It would be good if we could branch out and cover numerous bases for contacts.” The more they had, the easier it could be to get things done.

Smiling to Brigid, “Cannot complain, thanks! Warmer weather makes for more exciting evenings.” And shorts, and tank tops.

“Oh, I agree one hundred percent! Which was why I was curious about if either of you had any contacts already, or had plans to build any. That way I could focus on different contacts, get our influence in as many things as possible. Making us more versatile and in the future, stronger. But you make a good point, I don’t want us to stir up anything between the other Seasons. I would like to see each Season working together for the benefit and betterment of the Freehold.”
    Maybe if they were all more united, they would be able to protect what they were building.

She looks thoughtful for a moment, “Inspires me and my connection? Hmm,” she took a second to think of the right words. How she misspoke to Sasha was still fresh on her mind, and she didn’t want to make mistakes like that again. “There's a few things for me. I’m inspired by the beauty in joy and my own desires. Though I’m able to find some joy in helping others realize their own desires and see them come to life. After growing up not being able to fulfill my own desires, it drives me to seek beauty and excitement in whatever I do each day. That being said, I refuse to let my past and my endurance hold me back or keep my desires from me. So maybe that also inspires me, my refusal to allow Them to hold me back and to let my memories and past remain where they belong, in the past.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes flicked between the Wizened and the Fairest.

"Contacts? Nothing like that. Not yet. I only just got here."

Carefully lowering the ice cream, she continued.

"And it would seem we have some agreement already. None of us want to antagonise the other Courts. In fact, it would seem we want to be the glue that holds them all together. Its a good play. We don't have to lead or anything - just get the others working together and, you know, promote Desire!" She snickered quietly. "I'd say we get home ground advantage given the Freehold is a fun park. Which means it really is up to us to keep it that way. I'm not normally one for putting myself out completely for a Freehold but in this case, I'd say Brigid is right. If we can make friends who help secure and maintain the fun park, we are helping secure the future of the Freehold. And our place in it."

He head leaned to one side.

"It'll take some time though. I don't think we need to jump into anything too quickly. Slow and steady. Once we have the contacts and the know-how, we can start the parties. Would working out the legal stuff be up your street, Brigid?"

The Darkling suspected that organising events was more than simply picking a date and working out the catering. She lifted her head, one eye squinting as she rolled thoughts around in her head.

"I've always been a bit of a snoop and a people watcher. They so stupid funny. That was Before... And still is, you know. But I won't deny I'm in it for the magic too. Big 'M' magic. Our magic. Don't know much yet - long way to go there! - but I have a start and I got some of the Court secrets under my belt. Oh! And Secrets! Anyway! Interested in knowing what else is out there. All that stuff. And maybe good music and a place to watch people..."

Ingrid trailed off.

"Those are my desires, anyway. What do you find so thrilling about being a servant, Brigid?"

The Darkling couldn't resist it any longer. She had to know where the Wizened's desire came from.

8. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    B
    Brigid McCarthy

As the two spoke, Brigid positioned herself against the wishing well, looking deep into the water; Her mind wandered to the many desires cast inside, the innocence dreams of children, clinging to a tossed coin. It made the Wizened sigh with satisfaction.

"I, too, still need to develop ties with the mortal communities, but I certainly plan to," Brigid said, drumming her fingers against the edge of the well before pulling a small coin from her jacket pocket, toying with it over the brickwork surface. "Amongst the local churches primarily. Any kind of charitable contributions I can muster, actually."

So, it would seem that Seraphina liked to inspire, whereas Ingrid found joy in the actions of others, as well as the fae magics, which Brigid knew very little about but who would like to know more of. She focused on the Darkling. "You know of the Verdant clauses, Ingrid? I would very much hope to learn how to develop the contracts myself some day."

And then the question came, as she knew it would. The matter of servant.

A nod, firstly, as Brigid found her voice. "Have either of you ever been so incredibly busy that the joys of life can slip you by? Wishing," pausing on the word as she placed a single finger on the coin, pinning it to the wishing well's bricks, "to have the time to spend with family and friends, to relish the opportunity for just a little bit of help, someone who could organise the day more efficiently?" A single flick of a finger and the coin tumbles into the well with a minute splash. "That is where I find my desire, and where I cultivate the hopes and desires of those around me. Serving is allowing others to flourish. But, I seem to have gone on too long, and I apologise. As far as I see it, Summer quickly approaches, and we should most certainly organise a night on our Groundskeeper's behalf, don't you think?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She was kinda hoping that Ingrid would have had some contacts somewhere. But, it made since, she did just get here. Hell, even she hadn’t sought out any contacts yet.

“I had planned on establishing some contacts within various entertainment areas. Clubs and the such.” It was kind of her thing.

Nodding, “Given out current numbers, I don’t think it would be too hard to promote and encourage goodwill between the Courts. And of course, desire.” There was a wicked glimmer to her eyes. “And yeah, slow and steady. Connections take time to develop and grow, rush them and they’ll fail. And I hate failing.” Which she blamed on her mother being so pushy with the pageants.

A snoop and people watcher? Interesting, the Darkling didn’t strike her as a snoop. But perhaps it was thinking like that that worked in her favor.

The mention from the Wizened about making Contacts with local churches was a surprise. Not some place she’d think to make contacts personally. But maybe Brigind knew something she didn’t. And charities were always a good thing.

Then her words, about being busy with things that joy passed you by. The Nix knew about that, wanting to be a regular kid and run outside and skin your knees, only to be denied because you had to practice, and bruises and cuts would not cut it on the stage.

But hearing her speak of finding her desire in helping others get that joy was amazing, at least to her. It made the Wizened seem unselfish to her, an uncommon trait. Or she could just want to give that impression, anything was possible.

Quickly shaking her head, “No, don’t apologize! I think it’s wonderful to hear what drives and inspires both of you. It will help us work better together.” Each had strengths and weaknesses.

“But yes! We should get something organized. Do either of you have any thoughts or ideas?
    ” clearly the Treasured did, but it would be rude not to see what everyone else was thinking first.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid's eyes narrowed slightly as they shifted to the Wizened once again.

"Yes..." She intoned slowly.

"I have studied the Eternal Contracts of Spring. I can rejuvenate the tired; I can heal; I can call the rain. With some success."

They lingered on Brigid as she explained her desire. Her eyes wore an incredulous expression, quickly denied, wiped away, sloughed off, with a flex of her shoulders. The Darkling made no comment, however. Whatever her thoughts she recognised the desire even if she could not understand it.

They darted back to the Fairest.

"Well we could always get some food and drink. A feast is still a feast... Even its a picnic or a Hollow cut out of the Hedge. Its not like there is a lot of Iron Spears around, right? Not like we have to organise a tavern brawl to entertain them. Not like Alexander sounds like he's that type of Summer."

A pause.

"Not like we got a lot of options. Or time. Unless someone's got hidden sources to tap?" What passed for the Darkling's eyebrows wiggled with glee and a conspiratorial smile stretched across her face.

12. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread