Ended
Watch

(1705) Mable and Vivian

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian's brow rose. A Savage being uninteresting was unheard of, yet, maybe Mable didn't want to disclose the adventures she'd had, at least not yet. If she was that outdoorsy, maybe she had the makings of an Acolyte.

"There's nothing wrong with being an adventurer out of doors. Maybe you've been on some dangerous hikes or nearly had a run-in with a predator?" So the Daeva was poking a little more, hoping that the woman didn't make light of her own interests.

"Myself... well, I started out in England, moved to Toronto for about 20 years before I arrived here." Now it seemed Vivian was making light of her own stories.

"The thing is, I've had some wild times. I once was an unknown to many, but known in certain circles for 'helping' with matters no one else wanted to deal with. My sire and I had a bit of 'fun' with those tasks, some of them went well, others, not so much. Are there things I'm not proud of, absolutely. But, those are the things that have made my Requiem thus far."

"On the other hand, I love classic cars. The purr of their engines are like no other." Perhaps the Savage may too enjoy them. Trying to find similar ground with someone very opposite can be a challenge, especially when you're both Vampires. Blood would always connect them in some way.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a little shrug, "Well, I have had quite a few run ins with bears and other wild animals." She thought for a moment, "And dumb ass guys. Do they count? If so, there is no shortage of stories about them. I am sure you have some great stories about men and how easily their heads are filled with the thoughts of tits and ass. Nothing else matters if they think they are gonna get a looksee." Mable chuckled, "It makes them such easy prey."

"England? That's cool. I have traveled a lot working in different forests around the world. The Brazilian Rain forest had a bunch of scary crap I do not wish to see again. I mean the trees and flowers were beautiful, but the bugs and snakes- just gross and big."

V
    Vivian York

Vivian's eyes lit up. Mable may have thought it was just another plain old encounter, but that was very different to what the Daeva had been subjected to. "See! Wild animals are exciting. Not everyone could deal with something ferocious. I certainly couldn't!" Whether it gave away a weakness of hers, she didn't care. In any event, she could probably shoot it.

"Of course dumbass men count! You're positively correct. Kine are easily swayed with the thought of getting their jollies off at any point in the evening. It does make drinking them an easy target, doesn't it?" Especially at a truck stop.

"I find it quite humorous that I've seen them attempt to slip something in my drink. Too bad I don't usually drink it. Sometimes I use that to my advantage... play like I've been drugged. They don't know who they're messing with. I mostly do it to teach those fucking wankers a lesson." Her hand went to her lips a moment, the Daeva didn't normally curse in Elysia, but it was doubtful anyone would question her reasons as it was a topic of concern for some people. So Vivian did a little work on the side, no big deal... Vivian, protector of vulnerable women everywhere.

"I'm not sure if I could imagine myself in a jungle other than just as a tourist. Doubtful anyone gives night tours anywhere, unless you're with a group of extreme vacationers. I'm sure you didn't need a tour guide though." Her hands shook though as well as her head. "But oh, the bugs and snakes." The Daeva's whole body shuddered. "I don't blame you, I don't think I could tolerate that in the slightest."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, usually it's just skunks and raccoons. Sometime possums. But I do have a few bear encounters. What really burns my toast is when idiots feed the bears or bait them. When they feed them they then get all omg the bear started coming closer to my house. Well, duh. You fed them." Mable was sounding frustrated for the first time since coming to the domain. "And baiting the bears, I have personally sprung traps and disbursed food to put a stop to that. And maybe sunk my fangs into a few... um wankers. Wankers is a great word for them. Thanks." And her bright sunny attitude was back.

"So, I don't go to many bars. Do guys really do that crap? I've seen it on TV but thought it was made up. Good for you catching them. I think I'd like to try that sometime." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Do you have any other cool stories? I really don't think I ever lived in a city environment before and know nothing of the city nightlife."

V
    Vivian York

Vermin, scavengers. The Daeva wasn't fond of any of the smelly critters, but Mable seemed to enjoy the forest. She was also impassioned by the animals so much that she was right pissed about humans who aggravated them. "Too bad you couldn't set some human traps. Unfortunately, it'd cause much unwanted suspicion. And, let's face it, they humans that do that aren't worth their weight in salt." The Savage may have a different opinion on the matter, but why risk a Requiem when the bears may do the job.

"Yes, guys really do that crap. So much that companies sell test strips, and some students are developing a nail varnish to detect it. Perhaps we should be hired to do the job." Vivian chuckled a bit loudly. "Although, marking in that wold be extremely difficult."

Vivian's hand went up in the air like she was making a banner. "Our Noes Knows!"

Mable's request for cool stories was difficult. Vivian had many, but instead, she had a suggestion. "Well, as you could imagine, I enjoy going out. Perhaps you could just accompany me and we could begin your own version of cool stories."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled sweetly at the suggestion of human traps, "Who said I don't." Then she quickly added, "Nothing that would be a breach."

"Hmm, we could set out some fake science that shows some people can smell the drugs. You know, like how some people can smell cyanide. I think that's what it is, the bitter almond smelling stuff. Then we could claim to be able to do that. Would be fun, for a little while at least." The thought of catching assholes tickled her fancy.

"Oh, I would love to go out some night with you. Sounds like fun. Could we maybe go dancing at a club? I always wanted to do that." She looked a Vivian, "I would offer to take you out to the forest some night ... buuut I am guessing that is so not your thing." Mable gave her another smile. "Correct me if I am wrong but you look like a club and fashion hot spot kinda girl."

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva was beginning to like this Mable gal. "I like the way you work. I wouldn't blame you if some of them... died of blood loss while stuck in a trap." If Vivian was a Gangrel, that would probably be a good idea.

Her eyes were wide with the idea. "Oh, now that is a good idea. I think I saw some Netflix show on how someone is investigating crimes like that. Just offering a new twist. I've bit in to a few people on heavy drugs, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's a one way ticket down to 'unpleasantville'."

"Yes, I have a couple of women who I like to go out with. But, I have no problem just going out and showing you the ropes, the two of us. Sometimes it's less intimidating when it's two versus a group of people." The Daeva watched far too much television, clearly.

"Well, that depends on how deep into the forest you'd want to drag me, dahling."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable loved the idea of going out, "We could go out alone if you would like or with a group. I'm good either way. I know I don't have your grace and style but I can fill out a dress pretty good." Mable struck a sexy pose that probably was lost in her cute woodland dress.

"And I would love to be all vigilante on those guys who try to drug girls. There must be a name for them." Mable couldn't remember what they were called on Law and Order SVU. "OMG isn't Netflix the best? I also have invested in Hulu and Amazon Prime. I am thinking of getting one of the movie sites also because I love the old movies from the 30's and 40's." Clearly, Mable was also a huge TV fan.

Mable pursed her lips for a second, "Sooo, how does glamping sound? I could take you out and give you the glamorous camping experience. If you like that we could try a little more campy and less glampy the next time." Mable made this suggestion sound like a challenge.

V
    Vivian York

Shaking her head, and nearly bashfully, the Daeva countered. "I wasn't born with all of this. I had to take years of classes, which my mother insisted upon when I was young. Probably why I shied away from the Invictus for so long." Winking at her Madonna pose. "See, you have finesse if you try."

I absolutely adore Amazon! I order things, they arrive at my door!" Vivian said without hesitation. "I remember doing mail orders long ago; hand writing, filling out orders, writing a cheque, then the wait... the forever wait. It would take months to get anything at all. Catalogues too, and if you had a problem, they didn't have this 24 hour customer service business like they do now. It's shed a new light on my wardrobe, that's for certain."

There was a word Vivian hadn't heard of before. "Glamping?" It had a nice ring to it. "So what's a glamorous camping experience exactly." The thought of it was definitely intriguing.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"OMG the shopping is so awesome. 24 hours a day you can shop or be entertained by videos. When it first started I spent so much money on dumb stuff. Now I have chilled a bit." Mable shakes her head.

"So glamping is camping but with luxuries. Instead of sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag you have a tent with a bed and blankets. Or you may even have a small camper with all the luxuries of home. It would be a good way to get you into the woods and experience some of the outdoors but in comfort." Mable gave a satisfied smile. "It might be the best way to start for someone as umm... glamorous as you are." Mable didn't think that the Daeva would care for getting dirty or mussing her hair.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.