Ended
Watch

(1705) Mable and Vivian

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    V
    Vivian York

The more Mable said Glamorous, the more the earwig embedded itself in her brain, she even started humming it while the Savage spoke. "Oh, I think a small camper may be a better idea. Plus, it'd keep the light out much better."

"Not to mention, if I needed a break from 'nature' I could escape a little, right?" She chuckled softly. What would she do without her creature comforts the Daeva had grown used to? Netflix, wifi, all of those things... now that is roughing it to this woman. Although, she supposed it would be more like a trip down memory lane before any of those things came about.

Then it occurred to her. "How do you deal with the daystar while you camp? Do you use something special to keep the light out?" There were a lot of the rugged Kindred type, and Vivian never thought to ask it before.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Camper it is for your first time out. We will make a campfire then we can go into the camper. And we could watch videos on the DVD player." She grinned at the thought of the Daeva camping. It would be great!

"I sometimes use a tent that is reinforced to be super dark." Mable left out what she did when she didn't have a tent. Some things were better off left unsaid.

"So what is the dress code for going out to the bars. I'm guessing we shouldn't dress like superheros." She gave a sweet smile.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian didn't realize there were even more things to consider whilst camping. Fire. She may not have been a Mehket, but, the thought of all the open fires could be uneasy. Although, it was probably not much different from the times before she was born. Fireplaces, candles, torches; all of those things were necessity. Alas, the Daeva didn't realize what creature comforts she truly did have.

"A reinforced tent. I guess that's not much different than the black out drapes that some of us may use." Vivian said thoughtfully.

Despite loving fashion, she wasn't really a fan of telling people what to wear. "Unless it's Halloween or some sort of themed gathering, probably not." Chuckling at the inquiry of costumes. "It all depends on the clubs we do go to. Some of them have dress codes, some do not. What are you most comfortable wearing? Sometimes going out just means to take it a step above what you'd normally wear. Maybe try something that is slightly out of your comfort zone."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, the tent is a super black out material." Mable nodded as in agreement.

Mable got a little crooked smile, "I would love to dress in something super sexy. Maybe something that wouldn't pass the touch your toes and reach for the sky test." She let out a little giggle. "The kind of outfit that underwear just doesn't work with. Oh- and totally hot shoes." She let out a little sigh. "That is way out of my comfort zone but would be so fun to go out in!" Mable was right into this theme. "I'd have to go shopping of course" Her eyes were shining with excitement for a new adventure. She was bubbly like a glass of Champaign. "Usually I go out with jeans and a t-shirt. When I come to court I wear either fun dresses like this or more formal wear. The other thing I want to try sometime is going out like a glamorous Hollywood star. Both old Hollywood and new."

V
    Vivian York

Years ago, when Vivian was young, such things as black out material were only found in thick draperies that adorned the tall windows of any Kindred's home. Now, they were more versatile than ever. The things that humans and Kindred have come up with to make life more accommodating were simply fascinating. "That material sounds fantastic. It's too bad they didn't make that in a full body suit." But, it wouldn't matter, the Daystar was debilitating in more ways than the sun turning them to ash.

"Shopping!" It was as if the Savage said the secret word of the day. "Yes, yes, we should go shopping. Clearly, I adore shopping!" But the Daeva hated summer, and they would have to go on a weekend evening where some stores were open a little later. "Depending on how far out of your comfort zone you'd like to go, there are some very riske places that sell clothes you may like. Or absolutely hate and change your mind entirely." Vivian loudly chuckled.

Pulling out a pen from her clutch, she wrote her number down on the back of a receipt. "Okay, call me or text me when you're ready to venture out to go shopping. I should probably head out for the evening. I am looking forward to finding you some hot shoes too!"

Vivian has nothing further and will exit as soon as Mable takes the number

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable's eyes got wide, "Shopping? in a Store? I usually use the internet these days. But trying on clothes sounds like fun. and let's go nuts and go way out of my comfort zone." She laughs and also writes down her number for Vivian.

"Thank you, this is so kind of you." She looks around and adds, "Guess it's time to go. No new Gangrel tonight. Oh well. makes my job easier."

Mable exits unless stopped

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.