Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1705) Alice and Cynthia!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"True enough." Alice nods her strings pulled nod.

Another hollow little laugh, "It certainly has been different. I hadn't heard of someone changing Covenants like this...well except for a few Carthians becoming Invictus." Alice's head tilts, "I'm sure it is, for His Majesty, as well as some of the others." Twist, Vivian, Ale. The kindred who'd been in the Domain for years longer then Alice had been dead. "I've only been in Sacramento for a year and a half, or there abouts. I don't have as many memories to sort through."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I see. It sounds like quite a bit happened in such a short time" Was really the only diplomatic response Cynthia could muster by this point. From what little she had gathered so far, the picture she had of this domain was one of dysfunction. The Princes kingdom still stood so perhaps there was something she was missing.

"Anyway. I should give you my number." Cynthia said, fishing through her pockets for her smartphone. "Should I leave it with you or the girl?" A scowl was starting to emerge from her face as she fumbled her through the interface. The lack of keys and the tactile sensations that came with it still felt slightly off to her.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You're find that Sacramento is a city, a Domain in almost constant flux. The Kindred you meet one night might be gone the next. Called to away for any number of reasons. Most times the courtesy of a farewell, isn't given." Alice tells Cynthia, more poetically then she had previously told others. Her newest Cousin wouldn't believe her, Alice knew she didn't believe Gilroy when he told her the same. But if the artist stayed long enough she'd see, and believe.

"Lyssa, she'll be able to program it into my phone. A task that has become...difficult for me." a hint of faux-wry humor in her tone. Lyssa steps forward and receives Alice's smartphone, before copying the provided number into the device - setting the number with it's own unique ring tone. One of the only ways Alice could tell herself just who was calling her. "Now, the night is drawing to it's inevitable end, do you have a place to stay for the day?"

4. Likes Deltaomega liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A city forever changing. There was an odd appeal to something like that versus the constant stagnancy that plagued the other domains. Might not have been surprising the Prince jumped ship after all. Still don't know how he did that without pissing someone off.

"At the moment I just have a cheap hotel room." Cynthia explained as she received her phone from the ghoul. A pang of jealousy went through the Haunt. She wished she could work her phone that quickly. "Though I think I might need to relocate soon. The Blood gives people the wrong idea and makes things a bit....Awkward if I stay put for too long." Roasting under the daystars light because someone though there was a gas leak was something she liked to avoid.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice frowns, that wasn't safe. "If there was more of the night left I'd show you to the Necropolis. As it is, we don't have time this evening to..."

The Doll turns to the fidgeting mortal behind her. "Lyssa, the lamppost." And gestures to the goth women. The slight ghoul nods, and fetches her phone quickly typing in an address. The corner of [here] and [here], and sends the text off to Cynthia. "Meet me there tomorrow night. I'll give you a tour, and maybe if you're lucky the rest of our family will be there."

Hopefully for one night her newest cousin would be safe. Safe from suspicious kine, and safe from the blistering rays of the daystar.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded as her phone let out a cry of a bird. Crows? Ringtones was something she had figured out at least. "Sure. I'll be there. Never a bad thing to catch up with relatives... Most of the time."

Her jaw tightened when she saw the clock displayed on the small touch screen. "Hm. It is starting to look pretty late." She muttered as she just realised how many hours it was until dawn. The darker part of her growled for blood. Formalities were almost out of the way. The haunt glanced around the room, taking in the fact everyone was still paired off with a partner. Partners in the eternal Danse. "Thank you again for seeing me Miss Hart. This has been one of the better meetings I've had." She told the doll with a smile. Her tone sounded genuine.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Another hollow laugh, "True enough." a pause, "I look forward to seeing you there." paired with a flash of a too-wide-too-fake-smile.

Cynthia comments on Alice's unseen observation, and the Doll nods.

"I have the same sentiments Miss Weiss, an easy and enjoyable conversation. But please don't let me keep you." Alice stands, "You'll need to feed and make it back to your hotel room before sun up."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded to Alice and stood back up, a canopy of leather, denim and metal rang out from her direction. "Best not keep you either. Sounds like we'll be busy tomorrow. Until then, Good evening Seneschal." She would meet with the others another night. But for now, she had other matters to attend to.

Cynthia exits the conversation.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Good evening to you as well Miss Weiss." Alice nods her strings pulled nod and listens for the Haunt's feet to carry her away.

Alice returns to the main thread.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread