Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded, murmuring her agreement with the statement "Unfortunate indeed."

A soft smile curled at her lips, a far cry from her earlier feral gift to the room. Twist did not conceal who she was, why would she when she took so much pride in it? But despite that- so very few knew her. And at the very top of that list was Asa. That he has suggested such to Alessandra was proof of such.

"As I said- I would be happy to help. If you set up a place fit to receive her, I will endeavor to bring her to you."

A small frown. Flowers? The Invictus used flower codes, so it wasn't a foreign concept to her. Interesting.

"I have no doubt that with you in charge of the matter, our city will remain unharmed."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her head dips, “Grazie.” Having Twist agree to help with Dirge would help this mess. “I will begin looking into a place fit it and let you know. I was thinking some place out of the way without a lot of Kine traffic. I’ve never met her, but from what His Highness says, she isn’t to be underestimated.” The woman sounded like quite a handful that would even test Ale’s abilities and strength. “Not that I foresee any problems, but it’s best to error on the side of caution.” The less chance of any Kine walking in the better.

The corners of her lips pull up into a smile at the compliment, “Thank you again. I hope I won’t disappoint you or His Highness in this matter.” Failure was not an opinion.

“How’ve you been? Have the evenings been treating you well?” she asks with genuine curiosity
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods, "That would be wise because he is correct about not wanting to underestimate her. I do not recall a time when I ever thought of her as someone to be dismissed."

As conversation shifted away from planning, Twist similarly turned her thoughts away from history to present. "I have nothing to complain about," she chimed easily, [color="#663366"]"The theater is of course doing well and thanks to your efforts in the city I am able to focus my time there. I will say- I am glad of the season change. I always forget how much the cold drives people indoors to the comfort of their blankets."[/colors]

Wrap up with a pleasant chit chat conversation before farewells?
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

It wasn’t that she doubted what Asa had said, but to hear it confirmed how dangerous this Dirge was. “I learned a long time ago to never underestimate someone, especially a Kindred. Even the most demure and sweet looking Kindred is still a predator at heart.” And those looks could lure you into a false sense of security, making you drop your guard.

Smiling, “It’s nice to hear the theatre is doing well, I hope to take in another show soon.” And it wasn’t because Twist owned it, Ale honestly enjoyed the theatre. It didn’t hurt that Twists theatre put on amazing shows. “Knowing that I’m doing something right and it is freeing up your time is great to hear.” such a compliment from the Archon wasn’t one you turned down.

“The warmer weather is defiantly welcome. I often find myself walking the park in the evenings and seeing more warm bodies out and about is great. Especially when I feel like just sitting and people watching.”

She notices Kindred excusing themselves for the evening and turns a smile to Twist, “Seems the evening is winding down.”

Sounds like a good idea

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes deltadream liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread