Ended
Watch

(1705) Katsuro, Twist, Ale

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    K
    Katsuro Tomori

"Well, as far as ventures go, I do have one or two ideas. I'd like to open an LLC with those who have interest. I'm thinking of calling it The Vision Group...but perhaps that's too...megalomaniacle?" He gave a chuckle. "Either way on the name, the idea would be an investment company to seed kindred interests throughout the town." He looked on at the beautiful assassin curious of her thoughts on the matter before addressing Ale.

"Absolutely Reeve, I'd be honored to lend a hand. If you need a loan to find a place more suitable of your liking, till your own funds come into fruition of course, please let me know. I'll draw up a contract, so you know there's no strings attached. If you're just looking for help in the search, I always love a good hunt, even for bargains."
    He gave a smile. Despite the fact that Kats knew attaching strings to a deal with the Reeve would be incredibly foolish, and he had no intention to do so, an upfront statement may help belay such thoughts in deals...or maybe just make the Reeve dwell on it. If she was the paranoid type.Katsuro hoped for the former.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

If she did find the name have megalomaniac overtones, she didn't indicate such. Instead she simply listened to his proposed plan respectfully. "It is an interesting concept. I look forward to seeing how it progresses."

As talk turned to Alessandra's search for property, she was mildly surprised at Katsuro's quick assertion to draft up something without strings. She wondered if he truly meant it that it would be a gift, given freely and without expectations. She knew that Kindred did such things, but usually not on the first night. But then again, perhaps that was why he was doing it. Alessandra the Reeve after all.

Political games. Bah.

"I have no doubt that while it may be slow, it will ultimately be a successful endeavor for you."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

3. Bump West "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Vison Group? The same sounded a little dull to the Savage, not something she would have gone with.

“I wouldn’t say megalomanicale, though to me it sounds like a name that won’t draw a lot of unwanted attention. So if you were after a name that makes one curious as to what the business does, but doesn’t draw too many eyes, than I can see it working.” A kind of vanilla name, not horrible, but not the best either. But not her business.

Smirking, “That’s a very gracious offer Mr Tomori, grazie. But my own business dealings have not been without some fruition. The move up the ladder has given me access to different means of income.” She also wondered what his price would be. Kindred don’t give something for nothing. So what was his angle? “Though I would like discuss what I’m looking for, and then see what you could recommend.” She’d never purchased property in America, and it had been many years since her last venture into real estate.

Nodding in agreement, “Real estate always seems to be a wise investment. Especially overt time, have you found that to be the case as well?” the question was asked to no one in particular, curious as to how each would answer.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I have heard such but I am by no means the expert Mister Tomori most likely is. My theater is my largest venture into real estate in addition to being my only large scale endeavor. And while I enjoy the fact that is indeed a financial success, I believe it is more due to the show itself rather than the land it sits on." A faintly wry smile.

Twist turned to Alessandra, "How is everything going in the domain? Because honestly, while Katsuro probably could discuss real estate for the rest of the night, Twist was most assuredly over it. In her opinion it was time for a topic change. And with Alessandra's position, there was a decent chance that she knew of something of interest.

Katsuro leaves.

It's been a week since the player logged on.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes narrow and watch curiously as Katsuro left. Business more important than speaking with them? She wasn’t sure, but nothing to do about it.

The change in topic was welcome. Ale only knew the basic of real estate, and didn’t want to spend the evening going back and forth about them. That could be done at a later date.

Now about the Domain? How to word things, “I won’t lie and say things are wonderful right now, all puppies and moonbeams. We’re currently dealing with the Brood, and have lost one of our own to them. Deputy French fell to one of them in a house we had tracked them to. But we were able to take one of them into our possession, as well as surprise. Jospehine Sterling was found within the house. She was, well, not completely all there and” Was she ever really all there? Taking her last Court appearance into consideration. “chained to a wall. She is currently staked and in a safe location.” If she could have sighed she would have, “We’re hoping to be able to question her and the other Brood we have to find out more about what they are doing and if we can flush them out.” That was the plan, make them talk.

8. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

At least his exits were consistant. Abrupt and without warning. Twist wondered if he conducted his business in the same manner. Or his love life for that matter. How awkward.

Twist gave a soft snort at the idea of any domain ever being puppies and moonbeams, but she understood the meaning behind the statement. "I am sorry to hear about the loss of Deputy French." Twist didn't seem surprised to hear about the Brood though. She had been warned after all.

At the inclusion of Josephine though, she arched an eyebrow, wondering if the Brood had their hooks in her before her departure or if that was simply an unfortunate turn of events for the woman. Punishment for failure? Or torture for pleasure? She supposed they could simply remove the stake and ask but that was assuming Josephine would even be able to tell them.

She nods, "A solid plan for moving forward. Good luck in obtaining information of value from either of them. If you require my assistance for anything, please let me know. The Brood are rats in our City- seemingly always around but skittering out of sight save for the ones too stupid to avoid the traps. But that doesn't mean they don't make for good mouse toys." And the grin she shared with Alessandra was sharp and dangerous.

10. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of her head, “Thank you for your offer of assistance.” Knowing she was willing to help was a huge thing. She knew first-hand how deadly the delicate Daeva could be. A true asset to the Domain.

“The ones we encountered appeared to be doing some type of ritual, and it sounded like it failed. I’ll admit, I don’t know what they were attempting to do, but knowing Brood, it isn’t good. They did mention a name, Dirge, and they the way they spoke of her, it sounded like they were working with or for her.” And from what Asa said about this Dirge, she was going to be a hand full.

“Rats I hope we can eradicate, or at least drive from the City. A task that isn’t going to be easy, but I’m confident if we plan right and gather enough intel, we can get rid of them. Every rat has a nest, and that’s what we need to hit and burn to the ground.” And it was that grin the Twist gave her that made her own Beast shiver. Ale wasn’t stupid, and would never underestimate the Archon, but it didn’t mean she didn’t have a healthy fear of the woman.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dirge.

Another name from the past. An upstanding member of their society to now return from shadows as a threat.

What was it about Sacramento that so inspired such devotion? Whether it be the devotion to stay and protect it- like herself, like Asa. Or the devotion to destroy it? Rhyanna. Dirge. What about this city of stone and steel evoked such passions in beings bereft of the ability to truly feel any?

"Dirge. I have not seen her in a very long time." Twist said softly as she mused on the city's history. "It is ... unfortunate to hear that she is tied to this." Breaking free from her thoughts she smiled again, returning to the present, "You are correct. Nothing that such a group could have been attempting would be good for us. No doubt you have already taken steps to attempting to identify what they were doing? If they had failed the ritual not because of your arrival, but some other matter, there is a chance they will try again once correcting their mistake."

Her eyes slide sideways for a moment to where Alice Hart and an unknown female stood chatting. The female's entrance had not been missed earlier but despite the murmurs of words that drifted around the air, Alice seemed to not be concerned. And so Twist remained.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She wonders what Twist knew about Dirge.

“The extent of her involvement is not completely known at this time. Just that her name was mentioned as someone they were talking to and meeting with. But it’s still disturbing none the less and won’t be ignored. Though His Highness did mention your name in regards to this Dirge, and that you might be able to help us, how’d he word it, summon her. I don’t want to impose, or assume anything, but if you had any information on her, it would be most helpful.” Ale probably should have called the Daeva, “If this isn’t the time or place, I am more than happy to make an evening free.” Not to mention it would be great to spend an evening with Twist.

“We have things to look into, a code of some sort, that was in one of their pockets. Seneschal Hart was able to identify it was a ritual, due to the flowers and what we described to her. Josephine was the focus of it. And I have no doubt they will try it again, they made it sound important in whatever their long term plans were.”

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread