(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pent house at the Hilton? Guess he came from money. “It’s always great to get into your own place, much safer then hotels typically are.” She came from money herself, but she didn’t keep it after becoming Embraced. Hard to run the business when people think you’re dead.

Smirking, “I can appreciate that. Though I’ve found that the nightlife is similar to that of home, at least for me. The culture? Well,” she says with chuckle, “it’s different. But I would suggest if you’re looking to explore the culture here, the theater would be an excellent place to start. But it does make it hard to get to know people until the show is done. And the city does have a very vibrant nightlife and bar scene. Though being in a tight limo with others tends to make Kindred nervous. But that’s just my observation.” Especially if their Beast was present and able to be felt. Then shit got uncomfortable.

As Twist approaches and leans in to read the letter, Ale dips into a curtsy, “Your Grace.” She greets with a head bow. “I’m not sure if you’ve met before, but this is Katsuro Tomori of the Ordo Dracul. Mr Tomori, I have the honor of introducing Her Grace Twist, Archon of His Highness and Judex of the Invictus.” She thinks she got the titles right, if not, then she welcomed Twist to tell her. Only way to learn was to be told when you were wrong.

A smile appeared as she reads what the Judex writes,

“Oh, dancing! What a fun idea, I second that idea.” The smile widened, “I haven’t been dancing in a couple years.” The last time had been with a handsome Daeva, which led to dancing of a different type.

“My suggestion would be the theater.” Looking to Katsuro, “In fact, Her Grace owns a theater and the shows are simply breathtaking. If you enjoy the theater, and want to see shows like no others, than I recommend taking a show at Ballo Della Notte.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Jaqen, liked this post
    K
    Katsuro Tomori

As titles and introductions and covenants are exchanged Katsuro tried his best to remember all the new information. He knew of course, that Twist was Archon. The rest, however came as news. She didn't bring up his awkward introduction last court, and he counted his blesssings as he gave a deep bow that he felt no beast from the terrifyingly mysterious woman.

"It's an honor to be properly introduced Your Grace." Katsuros voice remained a steady baritone. As he looked at her contribution to his letter a smile formed. "Perhaps an evening show, followed up by a night of dancing...drinks?" He lingered on the double entendre, it was certainly a question. Would it be an actual hunt, or just an outing? Obviously the two strong women before him had a greater hold on what was considered polite by society than he. "I will follow your lead on that last idea...also would a hummer limo be spacious enough to assuage any discomfort brought upon by proximity?" His certainty faded, almost imperceptibly on that last question.

This whole thing was definitely not in his wheel house, but if the Dragons were about anything, it was change. His Sire had little interest outside of studies for him in the last several decades, well studies and his money, and he did help negotiate the buy out of several prime real estate blocks back home. Social outings? Definitely not in the Ventrue Parenting Guidelines...at least in Kats' experience. This would be nice, he hoped. A chance to try things he used to enjoy when he was alive.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist returned Ale's curtsy with a nod of acknowledgment and a smile, before turning obligingly to the Katsuro "Welcome to Sacramento Mister Tomori." Ordo Dracul. He would be working with Asa then. It seemed that, as usual, where he went so too the crowds followed. Even if she knew he would have preferred crowds more along the lines of the covenant so recently vacated.

Alessandra's bright approval of her suggestion elicited a delighted smile, a school girl's sparkle of shared joy, "I am sure it is no surprise to any that that would be my choice, but I can't help that it is my favorite."

Pleasant flattery. Sucking up. Honest opinion.

Twist didn't care, she drank it in like the wine it was to her, a slower smile spreading at Alessandra's words about her theater and show.

"It would almost seem you are designing my perfect date Mister Tomori," Twist teased. "I do hope there isn't a wife in the picture to come and spoil it."

"I imagine that ultimately it would depend on how large the party is. Though, if it is not, I may be able to suggest some alternative ways to assuage the discomfort away."
    Again the teasing laughter in her voice. Katsuro wasn't the only one who knew word play.

"I notice that you haven't listed suggestions yourself Mister Tomori. Simply allowing the guests to lead or are your hobbies not fit for sharing?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

5. Likes Jaqen, West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

As she listens she realizes this guy was serious about dropping some serious money. “I only mentioned the space because I know some get uncomfortable. But depending on how many join, it shouldn’t really be a major issue.” She tried to reassure him. Though it was the younger ones that crossed her mind, ones who thought they would have something to prove.

“Though I’m curious as to what type of dancing you had in mind. My last evening dancing was at a place called Harlows, and it had a Spanish flare to it. Was actually quite enjoyable.” Maybe she’d have to head back there one evening.

And then Twist posed a very good question, what would Katsuro suggest. “Oh, a very good point, I’d also like to hear what interests you.”

K
    Katsuro Tomori

Katsuro was, however briefly, unsure of what to do. Was the most dangerous, fearsome, Royal Asssassin who puts the grace in Your Grace actually hitting on him? Mocking? Toying with him like a cat does it's food? The quiet spoken man tried within the space of a few breaths of Alessandras words to work that out, but didn't get far in the short amount of time.

"No, no wife. My long deaad father, rest his soul, made sure my first love was the company, and my Sire made sure my first love after death was the library....However both made sure I became a quick study in all things." A smile formed like smoke on the night, purely leaving mystery in its trail. What were those things that he had learned quickly? Negotiations? Bloody spellwork? How to navigate a BDSM Hotel event in a blindfold and fuzzy handcuffs? Only time would reveal those secrets.

"There was a brief period of time between me taking control of the family business and the subsequent cancer that derailed my life and started me down this bloody path. I'm quite versed in Ballroom and Tango and I do adore learning new ways of self expression. Or mutual self expression...with the right partner."

He paused to consider the Reeves request. What could he bring from home that might give a little of himself to the locals, metaphorically speaking? "Are there good...Karaoke bars...nearby?" He almost regretted asking it, and it showed in his voice if not on his face. Would his guilty pleasure produce laughter from the two beautiful kindred before him? Karaoke was a vastly different affair across the pacific, or so he heard. Still, he had plenty of nights back home spent in those sound proofed private group rooms that sometimes made for good feeding grounds, and perhaps a little nostalgia would be good for the heart. How different could American style karaoke be?

"I suppose if the group is small enough, you're right, how we travel won't be an issue. And...who knows, maybe it'll just be us three? Wouldn't that be awful." He said giving a grin that could only be described as playfully devilish.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A business man and then a scholar. In a way, it was reassuring to see a Kindred who fit his mold. Not that she minded the type of outliers Sacramento seemed to attract, they ran after all to leading one to think Daeva more than Mekhet or Gangrel, and she was just fine with the eye candy of court.

He talked so easily of his life before the Embrace. He must be young indeed.

She laughed, appreciative of his playing along. "It is rather amazing what one can do with the right partner."

She tilted her head to the side and thought, but then shook it slightly, regretfully. "If there are, I am unaware. But I also have never gone to a Karaoke bar before." She glanced to Alessandra, giving the other woman a chance to chime in if she knew any.

"I imagine though that we could find one easily enough though." Oh the power of internet.

Cocking a coy eyebrow back at him with a returned grin, "Downright dismal," she agreed.

"So tell me Mister Tomori... since it clearly wasn't Karaoke bars that brought you to Sacramento, what did?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Talks of there being no wife, and his family business wasn’t too interesting to her. Though she wondered if that was how people felt when she talked about her families business? That thought made her think maybe she should pay attention more.

She had been in Sacramento long enough to have heard of some karaoke bars. Even if it wasn’t her thing, between words spoken in passing and her Herd, it was a thing here.

“Well, I’ve heard of a few. A popular one my Herd mentioned has private rooms for karaoke, that way it can be just you and your friends singing.” She shrugs, “I’ve personally never been to one, but they are around. Having a place for it with private rooms, should there be interest, sounds like a great option.” Though if she went, it would be to watch and be entertained. A singer she was not.

Just the three of them? Now that was a thought, though it wasn’t hard to see why he would be interested in that. Well, not with Twist standing right there, herself on the other hand was usually an acquired taste to other Kindred.

Flirting…not something she was very good at. But Twist? She made an art out of it. Sure, Ale could flirt, but it wasn’t good flirting. She preferred to be blunt and to the point.

“Oh, I agree! I had a rather talented partner when I went out dancing, made the night very enjoyable.”

And as the conversation shifted to what drew the Ventrue here, Ale found herself curious as well. It was always fun to hear what drew different Kindred to the Domain. Some had great stories, some didn’t, which would his be?

K
    Katsuro Tomori

This conversation was going so much better than he expected. A genuine smile seemed to form when Ale mentioned Karaoke bars with private rooms, not unlike back home. Ages. Literal decades since he got to go somewhere he wanted and human or not, his mind was pleased.

"That is wonderful news. If you get me the name, I'll make sure to reserve a room or two on the night. Hopefully I will make an enjoyable host, and dance partner." Kats said with a nod of respect toward the two high ranking women.

Then the conversation turned once again to personal questions, and though he was enjoying the experience, part of him wonders how much of this conversation isn't a very polite interrogation...what's the english word for a polite interrogation? Interview?

Where are you from? What do you do for a living? What do you like? Any wife? Who is your daddy and what does he do? Okay so no one asked that last one. He realized he had answered all these questions without getting entirely much in return. Given their positions within court however, that was definitely their right, and Katsuro was just happy to have someone to talk to in these lonely nights.

"Well...I'm afraid it's mostly boring, as work often is. Who said things would change when you're dead?" He gave a laugh, then continued. "It's the one place my Blood relations don't really have a reliable point of interest in. Tokyo, Paris, LA, London....I could go on, but my Family has a vested interest in real estate growth, as well as the effects neighborhood developments can have on kine populaces. There's a good deal to some of the questions we research, but an easy application most of us could make use of on a daily basis would be the question...What makes a Rack, a Rack? Is it the people who dwell there, or the things that draw them in? Is it the beauty of the buildings themselves, or the things those buildings host? Such a question has...well many more questions behind it, but the implications are vast in terms of how kindred feeding grounds can develop and made more...enjoyably accessable. And the money one makes is a nice perk as well, why spend your eternity in struggle when you can cultivate such wealth over time?"

He paused again then gave an apologetic look to the women as he realized he was going on a little lengthily. It was however, a large question. At least for Katsuro, and that demanded a large response. If the two were interested of course, he could go on in more detail but rarely did he find folks interested in a combination of realty and study.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's eyes clearly lit up at the mention of private rooms and in no way did she attempt to hide the direction her mind went.

She didn't linger long there though, she after all had asked a question and Katsuro was obligingly answering.

A small laugh, a polite apology mingled with sympathy at what his words conveyed, "I am afraid I have to agree with you," she chimed. Boring.

But she could be polite despite that. "Are you planning on setting up any new... ventures in Sacramento to observe? Or are you content to simply watch and evaluate what has already been established?"

Would he be one of the few Kindred who came and actually contributed or was he like so many others, lurking beasts, watching but never doing.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A quick nod of her head, “Sure, I’ll make a few calls and let you know.” She didn’t remember which of her Herd mentioned it, but it wouldn’t be hard to get the name. Or she could use her the internet on her cell to find it. “I must warn you, if we do this, I’m not responsible for my horrible voice. Just fair warning.” Not that she was embarrassed by her voice, but it seemed a good thing to say.

“Ah, real estate. I’ve been looking into some property, maybe we could discuss it sometime.” She wanted a place for her family, plus her own warehouse. Maybe he had some connections that could help her get a good deal. But of not, maybe he had some good advice. Plus, it was always good to make nice with new Kindred.

What makes a Rack a Rack? To her, it was whatever Asa decided it to be.

“I hear you about the wealth. I’ve been working my connections to increase my own. A slow process to say the least.” She wasn’t as rich as she was when she still breathed, but she’d get there.

There was a smirk when she saw the way Twists eyes lit up.

Her question was a good one, but not one Ale knew much about. If his business was real estate, she didn’t know much. The Savage dealt with and had her fingers in the more unsavory part of the city.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread